August 17, 2024, 04:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:20:21 PM

I;m getting FUDDD HORNY in here

I NEED MORE FUDDD

I;m already wearing my DRESS and HIGH HEELS LETS GOO

It always amazes me how bitcointalk can erupt into a frenzy then just fall completely silent and peaceful.......

or have I spoken too soon?

Expect more FUD coming, hope its in this thread tho so the new one can be clean.

Be carefull to not go that way. Its a difference between fud and asking for information. Discussions about things are good. To say everything that you dont like is fud is what childs do. Many coins have fanboys that just keep using the word fud and ppl get scared of coins like that because if you strangle truth then what have you left?

Darksilk looks good and its not released so talking about fud when there is not any price on it are just a waste of time. I hope this thread can stay away from this black or white thing about information. This coin is too good I think to have this. Well, in my eyes this coin looks good.

To go what way? I never said anything about not having discussions but pure lies about stuff aren't discussions.
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

It always amazes me how bitcointalk can erupt into a frenzy then just fall completely silent and peaceful.......

Expect more FUD coming, hope its in this thread tho so the new one can be clean.

Be carefull to not go that way. Its a difference between fud and asking for information. Discussions about things are good. To say everything that you dont like is fud is what childs do. Many coins have fanboys that just keep using the word fud and ppl get scared of coins like that because if you strangle truth then what have you left?

Darksilk looks good and its not released so talking about fud when there is not any price on it are just a waste of time. I hope this thread can stay away from this black or white thing about information. This coin is too good I think to have this. Well, in my eyes this coin looks good.

To go what way? I never said anything about not having discussions but pure lies about stuff aren't discussions.

What lies? There were not any lies here from any parts. To be able to discuss a coin is the best PR. The other guy did not like that they maked a company. Its up to him. I have no problems with tax or that a government wants to know who I am. I prefer that I dont have to reveal anything about me.

As I see it everytime you use a exchange or a companies website you reveal something about yourself. Most ppl wants to know what they buy or invest into. Only pump and dump ppl dont care so much. I hold my coins from another coin he was in as support. Im going to support darksilk also because I see no problems and the coding seems to be good. I will ask questions when I need to know something.
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:48:08 PM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

What lies? There were not any lies here from any parts. To be able to discuss a coin is the best PR. The other guy did not like that they maked a company. Its up to him. I have no problems with tax or that a government wants to know who I am. I prefer that I dont have to reveal anything about me.

As I see it everytime you use a exchange or a companies website you reveal something about yourself. Most ppl wants to know what they buy or invest into. Only pump and dump ppl dont care so much. I hold my coins from another coin he was in as support. Im going to support darksilk also because I see no problems and the coding seems to be good. I will ask questions when I need to know something.

So you mean "I am an international corporate funding manager" wasn't a lie? A person that is a FUNDING MANAGER, investing in something before even researching or asking questions. If this is true (big if) then I guess this guy got the wrong job. To me that is a clear lie and trying to make his statement look legit by saying he is a funding manager.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:50:18 PM

snip...

Thanks for calling me a liar.   Bitcoin tax law isnt the izsue here.   anti money laundering and corporate tax laws are.   bank account or not a corporation must file taxes and declare income, even if you are trading in shoes you have to declare how many shoes youve traded and what kind of gains..  even if you make nothing tX returns need to be filed..
  my issue is im being forced into using this weaver exchange to keep my current investment.  30 day swap means im tied to this more then i want to be.  long term stability of the weaver corporate is obviously poorly researched that will end in yes.   the collapse of tbis corporate exchange that feels they dont have to comply on the basis that they are not a corporation,  they are an ltd hahaa

all things done are out of necessity, i hope you can see that...

Quote from: traK4Ubitl
 whatever i risked a bitcoin but wont be suggesting this to any client obviously. lol  maybe ya shoulda just stayed crypto..  close the corp and open a new one in a country suited to your business..  which is what again?  producing fanboys?

You have no knowledge about the business model underlying this corporation so you have no standing in this. Pure slander. Get in or get out make your decision, price is up and will go up for some time. Sell with profit or keep your investment its up to you, but keep things constructive.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 08:36:04 PM

Just ignore the garbage posts.  When you can't even spell right, have 1 star and keep rambling on and on about nonsense, it only means one thing...  FUD...  Those of us who have been around long enough have become immune to the garbage...

Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:55:35 PM

Got to love how you guys handle answering the same questions over and over all while having to deal with guys like the "Manager" above.. last time I cringed so much was when a scumbag tried to blackmail me for like 100$ https://i.imgur.com/pwEoFc6.jpg yes sir we are legitimate business pay us...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Edit: just realized I missed a comma on the meme, the hell with it Wink
SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 10:43:40 PM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

So you mean "I am an international corporate funding manager" wasn't a lie? A person that is a FUNDING MANAGER, investing in something before even researching or asking questions. If this is true (big if) then I guess this guy got the wrong job. To me that is a clear lie and trying to make his statement look legit by saying he is a funding manager.

Thanks for calling me a liar.   Bitcoin tax law isnt the izsue here.   anti money laundering and corporate tax laws are.   bank account or not a corporation must file taxes and declare income, even if you are trading in shoes you have to declare how many shoes youve traded and what kind of gains..  even if you make nothing tX returns need to be filed..
  my issue is im being forced into using this weaver exchange to keep my current investment.  30 day swap means im tied to this more then i want to be.   long term stability of the weaver corporate is obviously poorly researched that will end in yes.   the collapse of tbis corporate exchange that feels they dont have to comply on the basis that they are not a corporation,  they are an ltd hahaa

whatever i risked a bitcoin but wont be suggesting this to any client obviously. lol  maybe ya shoulda just stayed crypto..  close the corp and open a new one in a country suited to your business..  which is what again?  producing fanboys?

30 day swap? Your tied to? What are you talking about?

You can sign up to Weaver anonymously, send your silkcoin to the swap address and your Weaver wallet will be credited 1:1. You can then withdraw to your new Silk wallet and stake.

Can I buy some Monero from you btw? lol, couldn't help myself Tongue
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 11:45:40 PM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

my issue is im being forced into using this weaver exchange to keep my current investment.  30 day swap means im tied to this more then i want to be.   long term stability of the weaver corporate is obviously poorly researched that will end in yes.   the collapse of tbis corporate exchange that feels they dont have to comply on the basis that they are not a corporation,  they are an ltd hahaa

You can sign up to Weaver anonymously, send your silkcoin to the swap address and your Weaver wallet will be credited 1:1. You can then withdraw to your new Silk wallet and stake.

Can I buy some Monero from you btw?

Meaning.   If i dont follow this thread.   My coins on poloniex are lost.  Whenever you decide ro launch.   2-4 weeks has been posted here now for a year or longer.

Now you have a corporation you clearly dont understand its definition so concievably will not know how to manage and say that the entirety of it and all of silkcoin community need to put their silkcoins into your corporate weaver or our funds are lost?

Youre giving 30 daya ambiguous swap to a company you dont understand for a projext thats lasted years before you

The swap period hasn't been set in stone, in fact the 30 day period isn't even what we are going with. The swap will be indefinite, but only addresses prior to the swap starting can swap from Silkcoin to Silk.

Secondly, when I get asked constantly how long it will be until launch I am expected to give an answer, at those points in time I believed it was going to be as short a period as 2-4 weeks, but now I simply say, we will launch one the code is ready and fully tested.

Thirdly, I have a team behind me, a strong community and we will have voting on the blockchain to steer the direction of not just services but Silk Network itself. The company Silk Network Ltd has actually only got a trade account setup to supply graphics cards and other computer hardware at a reduced cost to help introduce miners to the network.

Oh and if you actually chose to read the thread properly, you would of realised I was ASKED to takeover by the community.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:58:54 AM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

Meaning.   If i dont follow this thread.   My coins on poloniex are lost.  Whenever you decide ro launch.   2-4 weeks has been posted here now for a year or longer.

Now you have a corporation you clearly dont understand its definition so concievably will not know how to manage and say that the entirety of it and all of silkcoin community need to put their silkcoins into your corporate weaver or our funds are lost?

Youre giving 30 daya ambiguous swap to a company you dont understand for a projext thats lasted years before you

The swap period hasn't been set in stone, in fact the 30 day period isn't even what we are going with. The swap will be indefinite, but only addresses prior to the swap starting can swap from Silkcoin to Silk.

Secondly, when I get asked constantly how long it will be until launch I am expected to give an answer, at those points in time I believed it was going to be as short a period as 2-4 weeks, but now I simply say, we will launch one the code is ready and fully tested.

Thirdly, I have a team behind me, a strong community and we will have voting on the blockchain to steer the direction of not just services but Silk Network itself. The company Silk Network Ltd has actually only got a trade account setup to supply graphics cards and other computer hardware at a reduced cost to help introduce miners to the network.

Oh and if you actually chose to read the thread properly, you would of realised I was ASKED to takeover by the community.

So the new coins that will be only be tradable on Weaver? No other exchanges

Avalanche is a must own
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:03:28 AM

スペンサーリーフェンス
ספּענסער ליעווענס

סטערלינגקאָין

Nice. Thanks for info. I guess launch is very close now, eh?

Approx 3 weeks before entering prelaunch.

This aint you?

You were asked to takeover by community?  Cant find that here.  

Wheres the op anyways?  Maybe ill message and ask him.   LOOKS like I should have done that anyways sorrounded by fuckin fanboys and sidesteppers

Please do.

Yes that was me, SCDeveloper.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:05:15 AM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

No that is not the case.

It is open-source software. It can be downloaded and added to any exchange.

Also, Weaver is not an exchange.

In the future we will look to adding an exchange within Weaver.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:34:09 AM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

No that is not the case.

In order to the swap all silkcoins in existance will need to be processed through the weaver.  That is my issue. Apart from the corporate nature of the weaver which concerns me. Infinite time period is better.  Maybe look into some corporate counselling if the corporation owns the weaver.. as i assume youll be collecting fees for every single silk turned into slk.

No, it's a 1:1 swap.

That is the last time I repeat myself.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:35:27 AM

Also I looked at your 2 other posts you have made outside this thread and you state:

"I like Silkcoin and aslo Monero is good.  The newest Silkcoin will be very good and right now is very cheap.  I think also monero is very cheap so i will keep buying more.  Ethereum seems like maybe its a not real price and could crash and moserable burn if the vitalik say they run out of money again lol

I guess i shpuld have bought a lot of ethereums in the crowd saling haha from the markets now seems like a bad idea   but who knows maybe one day ethereum makes a wallet that someone can use withoit tech support"

So, basically, your just trying to drive down price with one of your many sock puppet accounts.

Sorry, but I am no longer entertaining you.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 02:37:12 AM

Just had a look at Poloniex and trade is looking good. Nice to see some strong buy support.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:08:17 AM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

No that is not the case.

Okay, Do me and many others a favor and create an FAQ. Then post it on the first thread. Thank you in advance..

Avalanche is a must own
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:52:32 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 09:12:53 AM by Orestes

Also I looked at your 2 other posts you have made outside this thread and you state:

"I like Silkcoin and aslo Monero is good.  The newest Silkcoin will be very good and right now is very cheap.  I think also monero is very cheap so i will keep buying more.  Ethereum seems like maybe its a not real price and could crash and moserable burn if the vitalik say they run out of money again lol

I guess i shpuld have bought a lot of ethereums in the crowd saling haha from the markets now seems like a bad idea   but who knows maybe one day ethereum makes a wallet that someone can use withoit tech support"

So, basically, your just trying to drive down price with one of your many sock puppet accounts.

Sorry, but I am no longer entertaining you.

Huh? Entertaining? Im asking serious questions you are sidestepping.   Regardless of how many accounts i have.  So no fees for swap? And swap is infinite?

And my silk is worthless unless i use the corporate weaver.  Correct?

Cryptos were meant for anonymous users.  Thats the whole point. I invest for funds that require this.  Whatever man.  No big deal. Yeh price has risen based on my 'trolling' as youve all called it. Fanboys rebellion lol So im doing fine on my investment but this is driven by speculation not by long term investment rational.

And ill buy whatever fucking crypto i want and post wherever i want and ask whatever questions i want, and its not like the technology i purchased has anything to do with you anyways currently..You havent released a single thing. This is still the old silkcoin.. why i posted you saying prerelease was to be a couple weeks 9 months ago, thanks for affirming that.

No response from arteleis yet. Weird.   He was a hardcore warrior for this coin from what I've read. He your sock puppet account? Lol

Having talked with both Arteleis and Spencer extensively I can say you are completely out of bounds here. It is ok to ask hard questions but the way you do it is uneducated and worse inflammatory.

If crypto wants to have a real future then it must be within the confinements of legislation. Having a .ltd forces compliance, this is a good thing. The Silk Network needs to walk a fine line between an anonymous community and transparency legislation where both parties are going to feel shortchanged. But on the positive side if the network overcomes obstacles it could legitimately find partners or opt for future investments to expand.

Your negativity through your 'key' issue has blinded you and set you off into a tantrum like a 4 year old. Nothing is done to destroy your position. What is coming is legit and when it comes the amount of excuses you will have to make to yourself is steadily increasing. No new persona is going to remove the mirror for you, having a fine look would be a nice easter message.
Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:09:52 PM

I don't know what's hard to understand about it... It's a lot of reading, that's for sure. But giving the dev a hard time, because you can't be bothered reading everything seems a bit harsch. A summary of all the things done and future developmentagenda is a good idea though. I like that, so there is some more clarity to people that don't want to read paaaages full of info (and spam). Can't wait for a more organised way of delivering info. Spencer... You're doing an awesome job! Don't let people get you discouraged in distributing info! Maybe an idea to start a website with all the info needed? That way you can just reference to that if someone has questions or don't understand previous explanations?
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 03:17:58 PM

Sadly, as I said previously I don't have control of the OP of this thread. At the same time I am only willing to launch a new OP once we actually hit the prelaunch, i.e. ~2 weeks from the launch of Silk/Weaver/Swap.

The new site silknetwork.org will have effectively a wiki section outlaying all the information, including the whitepaper, financial documentation and more.

Information is key and educating users is fundamental. Knowledge is King Wink
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 04:27:29 PM

I don't know what's hard to understand about it... It's a lot of reading, that's for sure. But giving the dev a hard time, because you can't be bothered reading everything seems a bit harsch. A summary of all the things done and future developmentagenda is a good idea though. I like that, so there is some more clarity to people that don't want to read paaaages full of info (and spam). Can't wait for a more organised way of delivering info. Spencer... You're doing an awesome job! Don't let people get you discouraged in distributing info! Maybe an idea to start a website with all the info needed? That way you can just reference to that if someone has questions or don't understand previous explanations?

Yeh.  A website for a year costs about 15 dollars including domain name.. and a static page takes maybe 15 minutes? Couldnt swing that?   Not in the 16000 dollars and growing costs budget?  Miss that on your corporate expense budget? Hahaha

Yeah I did completely leave that off, as I received the $16000 personally in gifts/donations which are void of tax.

I also declared all my Bitcoin transactions to the local government and tax office, they basically shrugged, asked how much that works out to per quarter and said thank you very much Mr Lievens.

Why not, talk to me on Skype, stop being this thorn in my side and actually communicate like the businessman you make yourself out to be.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 04:35:07 PM

I want to make this clear.

We, the team, community members and even people who are not even involved in the development of Silk, DarkSilk or Weaver have been thinking about and covering every base you have mentioned thus far.

This is why it appears to you that there are fanboys and sidesteppers, there aren't, I believe it is more the case that community members see your posts and are getting a little annoyed because either I have written answers to your posts priorly or your comments are unresearched and without even asking a question, your telling.

So, maybe, stop telling us and start talking to us.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: