June 18, 2024, 03:34:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289458 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:47:47 PM

I got what I was hoping for and that's some 'cheap' extra's. The announcement of the release is being worked on and probably won't take more than 2 weeks and from what I've read it looks pretty damn solid! So I'm counting myself lucky as late adopter. Information distribution will be a lot better with an ann OP and solid information about the whole idea will be released. I'm very excited as well as anxious if it's as promising as said. Bring it! Cheesy

Cheap extra's will not be around forever so good job Smiley, it is really undervauled atm, 10 btc gives 500k silk, in the future that might be the dream Tongue
SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:55:58 AM

I got what I was hoping for and that's some 'cheap' extra's. The announcement of the release is being worked on and probably won't take more than 2 weeks and from what I've read it looks pretty damn solid! So I'm counting myself lucky as late adopter. Information distribution will be a lot better with an ann OP and solid information about the whole idea will be released. I'm very excited as well as anxious if it's as promising as said. Bring it! Cheesy

Cheap extra's will not be around forever so good job Smiley, it is really undervauled atm, 10 btc gives 500k silk, in the future that might be the dream Tongue

I would rephrase what you said to this:

Cheap extra's will not be around forever so good job Smiley, it is really undervauled atm, 10 btc gives 500k silk, in the future that will be a dream Tongue
STEEMD

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:32:26 AM

Hi,

Can you please post in short, whats going on here ? swap ? how, when, 1:1 ? Do we have to withdraw from poloniex ? or they gonna swap for us ?

i cant read all pages  Shocked
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:51:21 AM

Hi,

Can you please post in short, whats going on here ? swap ? how, when, 1:1 ? Do we have to withdraw from poloniex ? or they gonna swap for us ?

i cant read all pages  Shocked

We are all wearing dress and High heels what did bring you here?

correct me if wrong,
swap= 1:1 manual withdraw from polo into weaver
STEEMD

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:57:46 AM

Hi,

i cant read all pages  Shocked

We are all wearing dress and High heels what did bring you here?

correct me if wrong,
swap= 1:1 manual withdraw from polo into weaver

Do you speak English ?  Grin
Xtrata

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:44:46 PM

I would rephrase what you said to this:

Cheap extra's will not be around forever so good job Smiley, it is really undervauled atm, 10 btc gives 500k silk, in the future that will be a dream Tongue

Yeah that would work too  Grin
Sapfon

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:02:55 PM

Hey guys,
Wanted to share a little teaser with you about my current project when it comes to cryptos... I've been mining before with R9-280Xs mostly (2 sets of 3 cards) and few 750ti on top of that. I've also been trading cryptos at Cryptsy, Bittrex, Poloniex etc for few years and been interested in this field. I'm not going to mention how much I've put into this, but instead going to share something that has to do with Silk Network ltd.

I needed more GPUs for my new rigs and asked Spencer Lievens if he had any good store in mind to fill my needs. I wanted to buy 20 GPUs, 750ti and good motherboards on top of that. He said sure, he can arrange it for reasonable price through Silk Network ltd. The offer I got from them was good so we made a deal. I sent him (Spencer/Silk Network ltd) the money and he posted me mobos and GPUs. Fast delivery straight to door to Finland.

Heres a few photos to start with and I will be writing a better review about em and take photos of my new rigs as I build em up. Still missing my riser cables I ordered from China.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, not a native speaker.

Pr0metheus

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Hey guys,
Wanted to share a little teaser with you about my current project when it comes to cryptos... I've been mining before with R9-280Xs mostly (2 sets of 3 cards) and few 750ti on top of that. I've also been trading cryptos at Cryptsy, Bittrex, Poloniex etc for few years and been interested in this field. I'm not going to mention how much I've put into this, but instead going to share something that has to do with Silk Network ltd.

I needed more GPUs for my new rigs and asked Spencer Lievens if he had any good store in mind to fill my needs. I wanted to buy 20 GPUs, 750ti and good motherboards on top of that. He said sure, he can arrange it for reasonable price through Silk Network ltd. The offer I got from them was good so we made a deal. I sent him (Spencer/Silk Network ltd) the money and he posted me mobos and GPUs. Fast delivery straight to door to Finland.

Heres a few photos to start with and I will be writing a better review about em and take photos of my new rigs as I build em up. Still missing my riser cables I ordered from China.

So sexy, good luck
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:30:21 AM

Hey guys,

Nice...that is very good.  I'm always encouraged when someone is willing to put their name to there products.  Good work and good luck.
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:17:13 AM

holy fuck.. and i deleted all my posts to read but this is ridiculous.. what does sterling coins previous high ranking investor (read his previous posts) on mining gear (no doubt to mine the shit out of darksilk) have to do with silkcoin???  i understand this post is supposed to show trust... but it shows an unfair advantage on this launch to buddies.. cmon man.. start releasing products instead of tickling our balls... and this aint a tickle.. its a kick in the balls.  for fucks sakes cmon

got the 5 dollar info website ready or you priming your buddies to premine the shit out of this coin??
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 09:35:52 AM

holy fuck.. and i deleted all my posts to read but this is ridiculous.. what does sterling coins previous high ranking investor (read his previous posts) on mining gear (no doubt to mine the shit out of darksilk) have to do with silkcoin???  i understand this post is supposed to show trust... but it shows an unfair advantage on this launch to buddies.. cmon man.. start releasing products instead of tickling our balls... and this aint a tickle.. its a kick in the balls.  for fucks sakes cmon

got the 5 dollar info website ready or you priming your buddies to premine the shit out of this coin??

Do you want to order hardware?

It is available to all, not just to, how did you put it, "buddies".

Premine? What are you talking about? He will mine at launch like everyone else.

So, please, let me know what is unfair exactly about selling 20 GPU's and 4 MOBO's to a community member?

I did say to all in this thread that Silk Network Ltd has a trade account for hardware and anyone can order.

So......
Sapfon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:48:38 AM

holy fuck.. and i deleted all my posts to read but this is ridiculous.. what does sterling coins previous high ranking investor (read his previous posts) on mining gear (no doubt to mine the shit out of darksilk) have to do with silkcoin???  i understand this post is supposed to show trust... but it shows an unfair advantage on this launch to buddies.. cmon man.. start releasing products instead of tickling our balls... and this aint a tickle.. its a kick in the balls.  for fucks sakes cmon

Its sad that one can become a high ranking investor with about 3500€ or so... I have never been hiding that I own SLG, thats how I know Spencer who has been talking to me about this new project Darksilk. I'm sorry if this was a wrong thread to post (It says silkcoin/darksilk preann) as I'm eager to mine darksilk for sure.

I also happen to have other coins as well, been trading and mining for 2-3 years now.

I also ordered from Silk Network ltd as you can see Wink

I am not familiar with the pre-mine you talk about, was planning to mine on nicehash until the launch and then mine darksilk.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 09:55:13 AM

holy fuck.. and i deleted all my posts to read but this is ridiculous.. what does sterling coins previous high ranking investor (read his previous posts) on mining gear (no doubt to mine the shit out of darksilk) have to do with silkcoin???  i understand this post is supposed to show trust... but it shows an unfair advantage on this launch to buddies.. cmon man.. start releasing products instead of tickling our balls... and this aint a tickle.. its a kick in the balls.  for fucks sakes cmon

Just to get one other detail very clear to you.

The Silk Network development team works to its timeline and its own deadlines set internally.

We do not work on your timeframe and we will release whatever is due to be released, when we see fit.

This applies to the new thread, websites, info pages and whatever else is OUR responsibility.
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:13:51 AM

holy fuck.. and i deleted..... (Random badly spelled shit i can't stand to read.)

Listen life is unfair, some people are born with a properly functioning brain, others claim to be fund managers who can't spell or combine words into a meaningful sentence.

Now about the mining gear, anybody can buy some from silknetwork, as a matter of fact i got some prices from Spencer yesterday which sounded more than reasonable.

POW mining is not and never will be fair, there's no communism here. From the time any coin is  launched, the people with more hashrate ready to point at a pool are going to be doing better than the rest. That's a no-brainer...

If you decide it's a good idea to spread FUD because of your own issues, go do that somewhere else, because while constructive criticism is welcome here, all you have done till now is waste a lot of community members time more so the main dev's who had to answer every single bullshit question.
STEEMD

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:29:15 AM

Hi,

bump
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 10:52:19 AM

Hi,

bump

Please do read the pages. Nothing is stopping you.

I know if I was considering investment into something I would most definitely read absolutely everything I could find before asking any questions, especially when the answers could be covered in just a few pages.

Basically, without sounding rude, because that is definitely not my intention, please people make some effort.
GBetzDRKSLK

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:34:41 AM

Hi,

bump

The swap from SilkCoin to Silk will be at a 1:1 ratio and it will be held on our Weaver platform at silknetwork.org. Poloniex will not be handling the Silk swap, but they will still support trading of the new Silk and DarkSilk (I'm pretty sure Smiley )
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:36:06 AM

Hi,

bump

The swap from SilkCoin to Silk will be at a 1:1 ratio and it will be held on our Weaver platform at silknetwork.org. Poloniex will not be handling the Silk swap, but they will still support trading of the new Silk and DarkSilk (I'm pretty sure Smiley )

^^^Correct^^^
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 02:08:48 PM

Got quiet in here lately...  Price is stable with lower volume.  Everyone is standing by awaiting release... Hehe

Xtrata

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:48:34 PM

Got quiet in here lately...  Price is stable with lower volume.  Everyone is standing by awaiting release... Hehe

Just standing by as you said, waiting for the release or just any news about how it is going etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: