Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoNote coins (BCN, Aeon, XMR, Monero...) and blockchain size - Trouble?  (Read 2759 times)
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:20:13 PM

I dont think mom and pop websites and business will go the extra mile after first learning about and implementing bitcoin and then have to go to the extra trouble of adapting to other protocols.  And yes, there will be exchanges that will set aside the resources to take this on.

They wont have to go the extra mile, payment processors will just add a Monero option
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:31:00 PM

I dont think mom and pop websites and business will go the extra mile after first learning about and implementing bitcoin and then have to go to the extra trouble of adapting to other protocols.  And yes, there will be exchanges that will set aside the resources to take this on.

They wont have to go the extra mile, payment processors will just add a Monero option

How easy is to add Monero payment option. I think the code base of Monero is totally different from bitcoin. Mintpal owner stole all my bitcoin, but he could not steal my Monero. My Monero was returned to me by the next owner of Mintpal.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:39:25 AM

Do you mean it is quite easy to add the monero payment even though it is anonymous coin? No extra effort is required?
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:50:56 AM

Do you mean it is quite easy to add the monero payment even though it is anonymous coin? No extra effort is required?

Once a payment processor adds support for Monero, accepting it will be easy like 1,2,3

You will just have to add a widget to your site
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:43:42 PM

Once a payment processor adds support for Monero, accepting it will be easy like 1,2,3

Shapeshift already supports XMR and has a widget available to merchants
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:58:31 AM

Is there a payment processor for Monero like the ones for bitcoin? I know bitcoin has many payment processors like Coinbase, Bitpay.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:22:05 PM

Is there a payment processor for Monero like the ones for bitcoin? I know bitcoin has many payment processors like Coinbase, Bitpay.

Some information was leaked last year about Paybee which is being developed by fluffypony. I don't remember the details but it includes such a service for Monero.
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:00:44 PM

Some information was leaked last year about Paybee which is being developed by fluffypony. I don't remember the details but it includes such a service for Monero.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/40gkul/what_is_paybee_does_it_have_something_to_do_with/

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:28:12 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/40gkul/what_is_paybee_does_it_have_something_to_do_with/

When will the payment processor be online? Is there a specific date for these. Will it help the dark net operators?
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:12:30 PM

When will the payment processor be online? Is there a specific date for these.

I do not think its creators have announced anything. They may decide not to tell us before launch.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: