Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-07-04] CryptoCrimson: New ETF Looks To Bring Bitcoin To Your 401(K)  (Read 780 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 05:32:10 PM

New ETF Looks To Bring Bitcoin To Your 401(K)

http://cryptocrimson.com/2014/07/new-etf-looks-bring-bitcoin-401k/

silberts etf...

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:00:05 PM

I am wondering if it will be possible to make withdrawals in bit coin rather than fiat when the time comes. If that is the case it would be a very easy way to invest in bit coin long term. 

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

There's lots of retirees and current workers that could really benefit from this w/o having to really think about all the intricacies of the crypto world. At some point, this phony stock market will have to show itself for what it really is: a short term illusion of growth. Then, it's game over for a lot of people who had the foresight to stock up for retirement. However, there's so many families and individuals that have very little or nothing outside of social security waiting for them when they move out of the labor market. Even worse off are those that are stuck on govt subsidies as they aren't on track for anything as the money becomes worth less and less and prices go up on all essentials. It just so happens I was listening to the largest radio show in metro Detroit a little while ago on my way home and the host (yes, live on Independence Day) was asking people if they're still living the American Dream. And, especially in this area, I highly doubt even a quarter of the listeners could answer yes. I'd be one of them, w/o BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: