Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make up to 63,000 satoshi with Latium  (Read 2457 times)
lordscales91 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:45:01 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 06:41:12 AM by lordscales91

I am offering a RefBack of 2 Latium for joining as my referral, this means that I will pay you a part of the benefit that you generate by joining as my referral, in this case 2 LAT of the 5 that you generate, there is no catch.

But first of all some considerations about Latium:

It's a pyramidal cryptocurrency, so the ones who join earlier will make more profit, while the last ones will make less, or even zero. Be Quick!

You can trade them at www.coin-swap.net, the price is very volatile like any cryptocurrency, but if you are lucky enough you can make up to 9,000 satoshis per Latium, you can see the market history here: https://coin-swap.net/market/LAT/BTC

I don't know why some people are paying such amount per Latium, having in mind how much easy is to get, maybe they are some visionaries, or just idiots.

Either if you are a visionary interested in getting Latium or a trader/seller I think this opportunity I'm giving to you is very good. You will start up with 7 LAT (5 per joining + 2 per refback) instead of just 5.

If you are interested in joining this opportunity, follow these steps:

1- Register at Latium using my affiliate URL http://www.latium.cc?a_aid=53b16826ebe6e&a_bid=135c5829

2- Download a wallet client from its official site. For security reasons I recommend you to use either Linux or Mac, also I have experimented some trouble synchronizing the wallet the first time with the Windows client, I had to restart it a few times.

3- Click on receive coins and send me an e-mail with the address shown there (you can right-click>copy address) from the same e-mail you used to join latium. I will use it to verify you really joined as my referral and to contact you if something goes wrong.

Send it to this e-mal: lordscales91@hotmail.com. The subject must be exactly: "Latium Refback Request" (without quotes, I will ignore any message without this subject) the body of the e-mail must contain your Latium address DOUBLE CHECK that it's correct, it may contain also some comments/grateful words, they will be appreciated.

4- After I receive the commissions on my wallet I will send your 2 LAT to yours, and then. Profit!
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:33:15 AM

Hi,
Is this offer still available. I am making little research on this latium coin and I think the only exchange which accept it is coinswap, price right now is about 0.00022 BTC which is not bad, but if someone holding  most of the coins dump them it will die ..
Please let me know if the offer is still running and I can sign up with your ref link Smiley
lordscales91 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:51:49 AM

Yeah, the offer is still available, specially now that the price has risen so much xD. I assume that your are the same that sent to me an e-mail saying that you have problems synchronizing the wallet, in any case I will say it for anyone that's having problems synchronizing the wallet.

The first option is to restart the wallet when you notice that the block remaining counter seems frozen, the counter is on the bottom-left corner of the window:

I had to re-start it a few times until I get it synced.

If restarting doesn't works check the network options. From the menu choose Settings>Options... >Network Tab. Be sure that UPnP is checked, that option will allow the wallet to dynamically open the ports for the connections.

However there still might be some firewall blocking the connection, if that's the case try to open the port 12688, I think that's the port that is using, just for be sure you can check it in Help>Debug Window>Open Debug Log File, It may take some time to notepad to load the file, once loaded on the notepad use Edit>Search... (or the correspondent Hotkey, this locale-specific so I can't tell what it is, maybe Ctrl+S) and search for trying connection you will see an IP address like 10.20.30.40 followed by :<Port Number> that port is the one that you should check that it's not locked by any firewall.

If nothing of the above works, I can give you some Help Desk via some Remote Desktop software.

lordscales91 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:39:16 AM

Aleluya, finally someone decided to join to my offer. But I've not updated my wallet in months so it will take some time to synchronize, after that I will request the commission payment from Latium and after receiving it I will pay the RefBack

Edit: finally someone *successfully joined* to my offer... it seems gondel was not able to solve the Latium wallet issue or don't signed up properly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: