Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLACK DOGECOIN][XBD] PoS! | 2 Exchanges | No IPO | WoW!  (Read 48549 times)
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:18:22 AM

You should contact some more Exchanges like polo or bittrex in future.
TheVoodooDevil

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:27:50 AM

What happened to the pool http://bdc.pool.mn/ why it does not work?

I have no idea, and they don't say anywhere why they might have removed it, but it is no longer on their list of mineable coins (I wonder how many of those workers haven't realized this when it happened like I did by chance)

I've made a thread in the support forums for pool.mn , feel free to add to it if you've also lost coins. http://pool.mn/index.php?topic=344.msg773#msg773
TheVoodooDevil

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:15:14 AM

http://bdc.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when BLACK DOGECOIN  launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://bdc.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

http://pool.mn/Themes/Dilber/images/theme/logo.png

I just noticed the irony of his profile name.
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:26:39 AM

Have pm'd him, I have over 2million bdc on his pool, If he thinks he can steal them and ignor us, He's VERY much mistaken.
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:29:52 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 10:54:54 AM by czvezda

Have pm'd him, I have over 2million bdc on his pool, If he thinks he can steal them and ignor us, He's VERY much mistaken.
The pool has not been deleted. There were some issues with the webserver and it has been fixed now. Please, withdraw your coins and stop accusing us for no reason.

Btw, hashrate and new blocks were accounted accordingly only the frontend was down.
czvezda

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:57:21 AM

pool.mn down?Huh  They removed it from their list without saying anything. bastards stole 100k from me by the looks of it.

Yeah I think they were stealing coins or screwing with distribution, I had found 32 blocks 3 mill worth of coins but had only received 1.2 mill through distribution. Things didn't add up.
When you find a block you share it with other miners who are also mining, so it could happen that you find more blocks than what you are rewarded for. If you don't like that this can happen, then maybe pool mining is not the best option for you and you should consider solomining.
Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:22:41 AM

The pool has not been deleted. There were some issues with the webserver and it has been fixed now. Please, withdraw your coins and stop accusing us for no reason.

Btw, hashrate and new blocks were accounted accordingly only the frontend was down.

Thanks the pool is up and can confirm all the coins are there. Smiley
TheVoodooDevil

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:50:32 AM

Thanks for the update! got my coins  Grin
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:10:16 PM

did you manage to use the fakeshare vulnerability patched version of x11 for this coin? because im not sure u did.
czvezda

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:50:41 PM

did you manage to use the fakeshare vulnerability patched version of x11 for this coin? because im not sure u did.
That problem was reported in march, since then there were no fake share vulnerability problems on pool.mn pools. 
d4wn0ff473

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:52:01 PM

pool.mn down?Huh  They removed it from their list without saying anything. bastards stole 100k from me by the looks of it.

Yeah I think they were stealing coins or screwing with distribution, I had found 32 blocks 3 mill worth of coins but had only received 1.2 mill through distribution. Things didn't add up.
When you find a block you share it with other miners who are also mining, so it could happen that you find more blocks than what you are rewarded for. If you don't like that this can happen, then maybe pool mining is not the best option for you and you should consider solomining.

I'm aware of how it works. I've just never had such a huge disparity between blocks found and actual earned rewards. The total earned rewards are less than half of actual produced results. It still remains fishy to me. Typically if something walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck; it is a duck.
czvezda

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:58:03 PM

I'm aware of how it works. I've just never had such a huge disparity between blocks found and actual earned rewards. The total earned rewards are less than half of actual produced results. It still remains fishy to me. Typically if something walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck; it is a duck.
I agree, although possible, it is not really likely to have such an outcome. I am looking into it now.
helloweiwei

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:09:27 PM

It seems all right Grin
Piotrsama

Activity: 407

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:10:43 PM

I agree, although possible, it is not really likely to have such an outcome. I am looking into it now.
I'm on the same situation, found 9 blocks on the pool (for a total of 892,857 BDC), and got paid around 180,000 BDC.
It's strange that such a huge differential is happening, maybe there are some found blocks that weren't paid (happened on other pool I was mining)
czvezda

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:18:40 PM

I'm on the same situation, found 9 blocks on the pool (for a total of 892,857 BDC), and got paid around 180,000 BDC.
It's strange that such a huge differential is happening, maybe there are some found blocks that weren't paid (happened on other pool I was mining)
I am now looking at the average statistics - there are some miners who were paid on average more than 200k coins per found block and some were paid less than 50k coins per found block (you were one of the least (most) lucky miners as you were paid on average 20k per found block). Whether you will be in the group of most/least lucky miners is a matter of luck and that is why pool mining is smoothing these differences.
Piotrsama

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:32:40 PM

Thanks for looking into it.

Are you sure that all found blocks were paid?
I mean (pseudo-code), does #FoundBlocks * Reward = Sum(PaidToUser) for all users?
d4wn0ff473

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:32:40 PM

I am now looking at the average statistics - there are some miners who were paid on average more than 200k coins per found block and some were paid less than 50k coins per found block (you were one of the least (most) lucky miners as you were paid on average 20k per found block). Whether you will be in the group of most/least lucky miners is a matter of luck and that is why pool mining is smoothing these differences.

Wait a minute, how can anyone earn more than double the block reward per block on average?  At most they should be able to earn the entire block reward on average, not an average of two times the total block reward.  Is this per found block per user or total across the pool?
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:33:54 PM

That problem was reported in march, since then there were no fake share vulnerability problems on pool.mn pools. 

well that sucks.. been mining for an hr with 3-4mh and havent gotten a single accepted share. retiring to mine something else.
Piotrsama

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:35:27 PM

well that sucks.. been mining for an hr with 3-4mh and havent gotten a single accepted share. retiring to mine something else.
That's strange, are you sure your miner isn't giving HW errors and that your miner is pointing to the right pool?
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:37:02 PM

I wish you all the best... but this looks like ShibeCoin all over again...  and if you saw that happening live...  there was so much FUD, it was amazing but sad to watch!

In any case... good luck.. but I don't really see anything different here; other than another release trying to benefit off the popularity of another coin!  (or clone).. lol

Nothing really new or bleeding edge to make me think this is going to last any more than another coin..  but I could be wrong..  hope I am for your sakes..

BTW: Why is your twitter account banned/suspended at the moment..  I was hoping to follow to keep updated on your progress...

Cheers!

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: