Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Be co-owner of the first community owned cocktail bar in the world!  (Read 10231 times)
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:07:41 AM

Sounds cool.
mcjavar (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:07:12 PM

I'm interested in knowing more about this as it seems to be a growing business.Can I buy some of the shares via PayPal since I can't sign transactions with my main address (as the wallet is based online rather than a wallet on my mac meaning I can't sign with client) as well as having returns sent to this (within the recieve limit,after I reach this,I'll make use of bank transfer/BTC afterwards)?

Is this registered on stock exchanges in real life (not based on BTC) as I have more confidence in businesses based on these exchanges as well as being more familiar with buying/selling shares (just ask my bank to do it on my behalf and take care of it all for me.I want a set it and forget it solution) like NYSE or any other exchange?

Thanks Smiley

Thanks for your reply! You can sign transactions sent from blockchain, too. I prefer BTC or Nxt investments, but please PM me to discuss the details if you are still interested in joining the project via PayPal or bank transfer.

We are not registered on real life stock exchanges, nor plan to do it.
mcjavar (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:27:30 PM

I had to change plans, as Cryptostocks is run be some greedy, immature guys who are not replying to emails, but only want to get the fee for listing new assets. I will stick to Nxt AE and will release the second batch (the remaining 80%) once the already relesed shares are sold out.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: