Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2.99% FEE USA CASH Deposits to MTGOX, BITCOINICA and more!  (Read 3107 times)
Aggro (OP)
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 09:28:13 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2012, 10:23:52 PM by aurumxchange

USA CASH DEPOSITS NOW AVAILABLE FOR MTGOX, BITCOINICA AND MORE!

We are very excited to announce that we are now offering cash deposits in the USA! You can now fund your MtGox and Bitcoinica accounts and purchase e-currencies by depositing cash at more than 10,000 bank branches across the USA. Your funds will be instantly available within one hour of your deposit.

Here is what you can get by depositing cash with us:

• Fund your MtGox account.
  • Fund your Bitcoinica account.
  • Load your AurumXchange instant load MasterCard.
  • Purchase Liberty Reserve.
  • Purchase Perfect Money.
  • Purchase Pecunix.
  • Purchase VouchX vouchers.
  • Purchase CosmicPay.
  • Purchase C-Gold.
  • Much more coming soon!

*** RATES ***
Cash to MtGox: Only 2.99% fee (any amount)
Cash to Bitcoinica: Only 2.99% fee (any amount)

Frequently asked questions:

Where can I deposit cash?
You can deposit cash at any branch of the four major US banks: Chase, Bank of America, Citibank, and Wells Fargo.

Do I need to verify my identity to make cash deposits?
No. All deposits are anonymous.

How much can I deposit?
You can deposit up to USD 1,000 per day, per person.

How long would it take to get my order processed after the deposit?
Your order will be completed within one hour after your deposit is made. Orders are processed automatically by our system after we receive confirmation for your payment from our funding partner.

For more information, please visit:

https://www.aurumxchange.com/help/knowledgebase.php?category=5

A complete step-by-step tutorial on how to fund your account using Cash Deposits can be found here:

https://www.aurumxchange.com/help/knowledgebase.php?article=17

Thank you!
AurumXchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 09:28:52 PM

Reserved
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2012, 09:45:16 PM

Do you have a cheaper option if we are willing to wait 3-5 business days? 

This would be competitive against Dwolla.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 09:51:54 PM

Hello!

Not for cash deposits as the fees from our partner are pretty steep, however, if you are willing to wait 1 to 3 business days, you can fund your MtGox account by sending a wire transfer. Funding by Wire is currently FREE from funding fee. There is a $10 receiving fee charged to us by our bank. It will be actually faster than waiting to get your Dwolla account funded according to our own experience. Please visit:

https://www.aurumxchange.com/funding/mtgox

or

https://www.aurumxchange.com/funding/bitcoinica

Thank you for your interest!
Roberto
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 10:17:17 PM

wow 4.5% fees?   Shocked Shocked Shocked

"cheap rates"HuhHuh
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 10:22:26 PM

"cheap rates"HuhHuh

Bitinstant fee is 4.99% for the exact same service. Most of the fee is the fee from our processor. If you find cash deposits for a cheaper fee, please do let me know.

Roberto
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 10:23:29 PM

"cheap rates"HuhHuh

Bitinstant fee is 4.99% for the exact same service. Most of the fee is the fee from our processor. If you find cash deposits for a cheaper fee, please do let me know.

Roberto

We have lowered our fee to 3.75% Smiley
Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 10:24:18 PM

"cheap rates"HuhHuh

Roberto

okay so if i deposit $1000 i pay you $45 instead of $50 of your competitor? Hardly a bargain.
Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 10:26:46 PM

please tell  us what are the non-introductory rates. This way we can gauge what a "cheap" rate is...thanks
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 10:28:05 PM

please tell  us what are the non-introductory rates. This way we can gauge what a "cheap" rate is...thanks

Rates are now 3.75% and will remain the same (or go lower) for the foreseeable future.
Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 10:29:14 PM

Rates are now 3.75% and will remain the same (or go lower) for the foreseeable future.

Please remove "introductory" rates if they will stay the same or go lower...it is misleading. Smiley
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 10:37:31 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2012, 10:55:17 PM by aurumxchange

please tell  us what are the non-introductory rates. This way we can gauge what a "cheap" rate is...thanks

Please remove "introductory" rates if they will stay the same or go lower...it is misleading. Smiley

Done. I really find it interesting that your post about our rates being too high came literally minutes after this one:

Charlie's post:
Today at 10:06:53 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67789.0

Your "WOW your rates are too high" post:
Today at 10:17:17 PM

Hopefully a coincidence, otherwise I must say the sock puppet would be a pretty low way to attack a competitor. It is also interesting that Bitinstant had their fees set at 4.99% for months, and you never had an issue with that?

Apparently them lowering them as soon as a solid competitor appears with a lower fee from the get go does not produce any indignation from you either?

Roberto

Wink
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2012, 10:50:54 PM

Our rates were 4.49% NOT 4.99%

Roberto, please do not stoop down an accuse me of having a "sockpuppet"

You and I have been doing business for a few months and even considered us friends.

I am welcoming competition, but do not play a cat and mouse accusation game it just shows how unethical you are.

I think EVERY member of this community can attest to BitInstant being fair and honorable

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 11:00:07 PM

Charlie,

I consider you a friend too, and that is why I was surprised by that post. I am not accusing you, I simply do not understand the logic of CosbyCoin here. Seems that when we have news releases there is always somebody ready and able to comment on fee issues, when our fees, in reality are not much higher or lower than competing exchangers.

In any case, your personal word is sufficient for me. My apologies. I look forward to keep working with you guys.

Roberto

You and I have been doing business for a few months and even considered us friends.

I am welcoming competition, but do not play a cat and mouse accusation game it just shows how unethical you are.

I think EVERY member of this community can attest to BitInstant being fair and honorable

Charlie
Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 11:16:35 PM

please tell  us what are the non-introductory rates. This way we can gauge what a "cheap" rate is...thanks

Done. I really find it interesting that your post about our rates being too high came literally minutes after this one:

Charlie's post:
Today at 10:06:53 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67789.0

Your "WOW your rates are too high" post:
Today at 10:17:17 PM

Hopefully a coincidence, otherwise I must say the sock puppet would be a pretty low way to attack a competitor. It is also interesting that Bitinstant had their fees set at 4.99% for months, and you never had an issue with that?

Apparently them lowering them as soon as a solid competitor appears with a lower fee from the get go does not produce any indignation from you either?

Roberto

Wink

I assure you I was just as surprised with the other post about lowering fees.

I'm just finding it interesting that my posts are making you both lower your fees.

Dont get me wrong it is a good thing and your customers can thank me for that.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Edit: I've never used bitinstant. Not a good thing to assume bro.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2012, 11:25:59 PM

Charlie,

I consider you a friend too, and that is why I was surprised by that post. I am not accusing you, I simply do not understand the logic of CosbyCoin here. Seems that when we have news releases there is always somebody ready and able to comment on fee issues, when our fees, in reality are not much higher or lower than competing exchangers.

In any case, your personal word is sufficient for me. My apologies. I look forward to keep working with you guys.

Roberto

Charlie

Just because there are illogical people on the internet doesn't mean they are your awesome professional competition. (I'm not Charlie or Yankee in case you were wondering.)

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 11:36:55 PM

Hello!

Not for cash deposits as the fees from our partner are pretty steep, however, if you are willing to wait 1 to 3 business days, you can fund your MtGox account by sending a wire transfer. Funding by Wire is currently FREE from funding fee. There is a $10 receiving fee charged to us by our bank. It will be actually faster than waiting to get your Dwolla account funded according to our own experience. Please visit:

or

Roberto

wait; are u saying wiring money thru Aurum to mtgox is free?  how can that be?
Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 11:37:37 PM

Charlie,

Roberto

Charlie

Just because there are illogical people on the internet doesn't mean they are your awesome professional competition. (I'm not Charlie or Yankee in case you were wondering.)

I didn't even try that hard to get Roberto to lower his fees. He did it voluntarily. Perhaps he was scared?

Roberto, my logic is simply this.....YOUR FEES = TOO HIGH. Got it?

Pretty simple eh?

Edit: Even bitinstant's fees are too high in my opinion. never used them yet but I would not waste 4% of my money just so I can get an instant transfer. I rather wait.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 11:49:05 PM

Yes, we don't charge any fees for wire transfers in USD to fund your MtGox account. Only a $10 receiving fee.

We also offer funding through SEPA at no fee (there is an exchange rate though, since we only operate in MtGox USD).

Our rates can be seen here:

https://www.aurumxchange.com/rates

Thank you
Roberto

Hello!

or

Roberto

wait; are u saying wiring money thru Aurum to mtgox is free?  how can that be?
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2012, 11:52:19 PM

Does it cost $0 or $10?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: