Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2.99% FEE USA CASH Deposits to MTGOX, BITCOINICA and more!  (Read 3107 times)
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Edit: Even bitinstant's fees are too high in my opinion. never used them yet but I would not waste 4% of my money just so I can get an instant transfer. I rather wait.

Sounds reasonable for the fraud that can be committed against bitinstant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 11:53:21 PM

Exchange rate from us: 0%
Receiving fee from our bank: $10

Does it cost $0 or $10?
kiba
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 11:55:08 PM

Does it cost $0 or $10?

So it cost 10 dollars each time someone deposit money?

Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 12:12:06 AM

Edit: Even bitinstant's fees are too high in my opinion. never used them yet but I would not waste 4% of my money just so I can get an instant transfer. I rather wait.

There is no possibility of chargeback for cash deposits through the method that both Bitinstant and us use.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 12:17:17 AM

I thought my original post on this subject was clear:

Yes, we don't charge any fees for wire transfers in USD to fund your MtGox account. Only a $10 receiving fee.

We also offer funding through SEPA at no fee (there is an exchange rate though, since we only operate in MtGox USD).

Our rates can be seen here:

https://www.aurumxchange.com/rates

Thank you
Roberto

However, my apologies if I was not that clear. To sum it up. We DO NOT charge a fee for funding from a wire transfer in USD. Our bank charges a fee of $10 for receiving wires that is passed to the customer.

All our fees are posted on the link above.

Thanks
Roberto

Does it cost $0 or $10?

So it cost 10 dollars each time someone deposit money?
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 12:19:13 AM

There is no possibility of chargeback for cash deposits through the method that both Bitinstant and us use.

Do you also use TrustCash?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 12:20:06 AM

Do you also use TrustCash?

Yes we do.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 12:23:40 AM

This was not clear, a natural reading of "FREE from funding fee" is that it is free to fund. Also you say the fee is charged to YOU right after saying it is FREE to the customer. AND all this was in answer to a question about something that would be competitive to Dwolla which is free for transfers under $10 and only 25 cents for large transfers.

however, if you are willing to wait 1 to 3 business days, you can fund your MtGox account by sending a wire transfer. Funding by Wire is currently FREE from funding fee. There is a $10 receiving fee charged to us by our bank. It will be actually faster than waiting to get your Dwolla account funded according to our own experience. Please visit:

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 12:28:06 AM

This was not clear, a natural reading of "FREE from funding fee" is that it is free to fund. Also you say the fee is charged to YOU right after saying it is FREE to the customer. AND all this was in answer to a question about something that would be competitive to Dwolla which is free for transfers under $10 and only 25 cents for large transfers.

however, if you are willing to wait 1 to 3 business days, you can fund your MtGox account by sending a wire transfer. Funding by Wire is currently FREE from funding fee. There is a $10 receiving fee charged to us by our bank. It will be actually faster than waiting to get your Dwolla account funded according to our own experience. Please visit:

I can see how it was poorly phrased, however, my original post about the subject I believe was clear enough. I have nothing to hide regarding fees since they are all posted on our website. Many people prefer to fund through wire transfers since it takes in many cases (at least from wires sent from Chase and Citi) only one business day to receive the funds, which as I understand it, it is faster than Dwolla,

I never really used Dwolla. This was reported by one of our customers.

Thanks
Roberto
lodcrappo

Activity: 616
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 01:04:53 AM

please dont take this the wrong way, I think your service is a great thing and wish it all success.  only noticing that more care in wording would probably be good for your business and the customer impression..

"Your funds will be instantly available within one hour of your deposit."

Instantly and within one hour aren't the same thing.   Within one hour is great, but it isn't instant.  Why confuse the issue?

"we don't charge any fees for wire transfers in USD to fund your MtGox account. Only a $10 receiving fee."

This has been discussed.. no customer cares whether you are pocketing a fee or someone else is pocketing a fee.. they only want to know what they will be charged in the end.  It might seem a big difference to you, but its only going to be confusing for clients unless every time the word "free" or "no fees" is used it means the customer will not pay any fees to anyone at all.  gotta be careful with that, it can only backfire if not 100% clear.   

Customer must end up paying in total, when all is said and done exactly what they expected to pay and the service description needs to be very accurate with things like timing, delays etc... whether a thing in your control or outside of your control, only you end up with the grief  (of course sometimes things will go wrong, but I mean the service description should exactly match the service actually intended). 

well, just my opinions.

I hope your service grows and does well, good luck.

Cosbycoin

Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 01:09:22 AM

please dont take this the wrong way, I think your service is a great thing and wish it all success.  only noticing that more care in wording would probably be good for your business and the customer impression..

Instantly and within one hour aren't the same thing.   Within one hour is great, but it isn't instant.  Why confuse the issue?

"we don't charge any fees for wire transfers in USD to fund your MtGox account. Only a $10 receiving fee."

This has been discussed.. no customer cares whether you are pocketing a fee or someone else is pocketing a fee.. they only want to know what they will be charged in the end.  It might seem a big difference to you, but its only going to be confusing for clients unless every time the word "free" or "no fees" is used it means the customer will not pay any fees to anyone at all.  gotta be careful with that, it can only backfire if not 100% clear.   

Customer must end up paying in total, when all is said and done exactly what they expected to pay and the service description needs to be very accurate with things like timing, delays etc... whether a thing in your control or outside of your control, only you end up with the grief  (of course sometimes things will go wrong, but I mean the service description should exactly match the service actually intended). 

well, just my opinions.

+1
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 01:11:54 AM

please dont take this the wrong way, I think your service is a great thing and wish it all success.  only noticing that more care in wording would probably be good for your business and the customer impression..

Instantly and within one hour aren't the same thing.   Within one hour is great, but it isn't instant.  Why confuse the issue?

This has been discussed.. no customer cares whether you are pocketing a fee or someone else is pocketing a fee.. they only want to know what they will be charged in the end.  It might seem a big difference to you, but its only going to be confusing for clients unless every time the word "free" or "no fees" is used it means the customer will not pay any fees to anyone at all.  gotta be careful with that, it can only backfire if not 100% clear.  

Customer must end up paying in total, when all is said and done exactly what they expected to pay and the service description needs to be very accurate with things like timing, delays etc... whether a thing in your control or outside of your control, only you end up with the grief  (of course sometimes things will go wrong, but I mean the service description should exactly match the service actually intended).  

well, just my opinions.

Hello!

Thank you for your suggestions. My apologies as english is my second language, and although I have been speaking it for a long time, still do make mistakes, specially when I am trying to type fast Smiley.

I guess what I meant with this:

Is that your MtGox / Bitcoinica funds will be instantly available after we get confirmation for your payment (within one hour), meaning that our system will process your payment instantly when we get the confirmation, without manual intervention.

I guess saying "Your funds will be available within one hour" should have been enough Smiley

Thanks!
Roberto
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:32:02 PM

Giving away FREE COINS to people trying our new cash deposit service!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67917.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: