Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When you found out about bitcoin what did think about it an how about today?  (Read 467 times)
Maidak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:19:35 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 02:36:57 AM by Maidak

Prior to my discovery over bitcoin I dealt in digital goods which was a international commerce that had very high fraud rate. When a friend told me about this and how there is no charge-back risk that alone got me interested. After doing a fair amount of reading I started to think what did satoshi really want to happen with this project?

What I seen is the first step forward with the human race since my lifetime of 24 years. I've never been a fan of war, religion, greedy corporations and corrupted governments. I don't know about any of you all but I get ecstatic knowing not a single BTC I earned went towards funding a war.

I still look at it and believe this to be true however mining has lost its interest to me and is a fools game ever since the first ASIC. I don't want to bore everyone as I could ramble on for a while. What did you all see when you first learned about BTC and what is your current views?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:58:32 AM

Prior to my discovery over bitcoin I dealt in digital goods which was a international commerce that had very high fraud rate. When a friend told me about this and how there is no charge-back risk that alone got me interested. After doing a fair amount of reading I started to think what did satoshi really want to happen with this project?

What I seen is the first step forward with the human race since my lifetime of 24 years. I've never been a fan of war, religion, greedy corporations and corrupted governments. I don't know about any of you all but I get ecstatic knowing not a single BTC I earned went towards funding a war.

I still look at it and believe this to be true however mining has lost its interest to me and is a fools game ever since the first ASIC. I don't want to bore everyone as I could ramble on for a while. What did you all see when you first learned about BTC and what is your current views?
My brother told in 2014. That time I am not agree with a cryptocurrency. After six month later many news are published in about Bitcoin. Fully digital currency is accepting some countries. Just i see the Bitcoin forum and what is going on in current market. Automatically daily I visit the Bitcoin forum. After 3 month I decide to trade in Bitcoin. But that is not profit for me. Because that time Iack of knowledge in Bitcoin. But currently I have good profit for Bitcoin. Day by day value also increase this will good growth in current market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: