Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:48:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need craigslist poster(s)  (Read 2531 times)
frateme_leu (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:47:28 AM

Hi, I am looking for someone that can post atleast 50 ads a day, or more, preferably nationwide. I am willing to pay 0.0014 bitcoins for post, for atleast 50 live posts a day. If you can post that amount daily or more my yahoo is "frateme_leu@yahoo.com". Only serious posters please, am not looking for one ad or 2 or a day only job, am looking for someone that can do this daily, nationwide for long term!

Please contact me only if you can volume post daily, am only paying for LIVE posts!
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:49:27 AM

Hi, I am looking for someone that can post atleast 50 ads a day, or more, preferably nationwide. I am willing to pay 0.0014 bitcoins for post, for atleast 50 live posts a day. If you can post that amount daily or more my yahoo is "frateme_leu@yahoo.com". Only serious posters please, am not looking for one ad or 2 or a day only job, am looking for someone that can do this daily, nationwide for long term!

Please contact me only if you can volume post daily, am only paying for LIVE posts!
I can post ads into craigslist . WIll contact you via mail and also sending you a PM. When I can start? Are you willeing to pay me a daily basis? Thanks!
BR
Gondel
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:14:19 PM

Also able to do this.  PM sent.

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:23:41 AM

Please PM details. Would this be the same information repeated? Copy/Paste?

Thanks.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #SoT0MeDOlhOX0O9c

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
MangoJ

Activity: 222

BTCRaven.com Escrow & Advertising

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:52:09 PM

I could use some CL poster people too.
I will match the OP price, but I require links to your posts each day.
I will pay daily too.
PM me please.

Automated Escrow  For instant BTC transactions without waiting for a 3rd party.  http://BTCRaven.com
frateme_leu (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:47:24 AM

Still looking for posters, anyone who can post throughout USA and can also deliver managing links, will pay the stated price each day, only looking for people that can actually post atleast 50 ads a day.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:43:32 AM

I'd be willing to. PM me the details.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 03:53:14 AM

How hard is it to do this? I think last time I tried to post the same ads, they have a filter that don't allow very similar ads. OP, why can't you do it yourself? Are there more restrictions on registrations now? I have an account I might be able to give this a shot.

frateme_leu (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:04:10 PM

I am looking for persons that can actually post and not ask how to post. If you can post atleast 50 a day, shoot me a pm, i will send the details and can pay daily.
frateme_leu (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:21:01 AM

Still looking ...
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:45:35 AM

Still looking ...

I can post ads on craiglist
but can you increase your reward?
thefalleng2

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:48:49 PM

Still looking ...

I sent you a pm regarding this.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:03:59 PM

people, be aware that u are posting for a person that u dont know, and u might get involved in some bad situations.
b4basit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:00:50 AM

i am interested pm me the details....

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
frateme_leu (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:46:47 AM

Indeed, careful what you get into, if you can post 50 ads a day in the for sale section you might get into that. Am still looking for serious posters that actually want to do this for the stated amount, am willing to go up on price just as long as i find someone serious. Once again, I am looking for someone that can post on CRAIGSLIST:
50 ads a day
section is for sale
am paying 0.0014 per post, willing to go up to 0.019 if you can show me that you can post
i will provide ads, as many as you need so you don't come back crying it doesn't stick
For the ones that want to ask me why I don't do it myself: Please FO, am not here to answer ANY kind of question, I will provide what you need and will help you with your work and will always pay on a daily basis.
Don't need no advices, am only looking for persons  that have the time and are willing to work for that money.
Interested posters, please pm what you can do, what you are afraid of, what you would need to make this work but please, only do it if you are actually interested doing it. Am willing to pay 50$+ per day for your work, if you can work for 100$ that's what I will pay for, I really thought this would be easier, am now thinking it would be simpler if i would post this in the gigs section on CL itself ...
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:51:06 AM

Indeed, careful what you get into, if you can post 50 ads a day in the for sale section you might get into that. Am still looking for serious posters that actually want to do this for the stated amount, am willing to go up on price just as long as i find someone serious. Once again, I am looking for someone that can post on CRAIGSLIST:
50 ads a day
section is for sale
am paying 0.0014 per post, willing to go up to 0.019 if you can show me that you can post
i will provide ads, as many as you need so you don't come back crying it doesn't stick
For the ones that want to ask me why I don't do it myself: Please FO, am not here to answer ANY kind of question, I will provide what you need and will help you with your work and will always pay on a daily basis.
Don't need no advices, am only looking for persons  that have the time and are willing to work for that money.
Interested posters, please pm what you can do, what you are afraid of, what you would need to make this work but please, only do it if you are actually interested doing it. Am willing to pay 50$+ per day for your work, if you can work for 100$ that's what I will pay for, I really thought this would be easier, am now thinking it would be simpler if i would post this in the gigs section on CL itself ...

I will *totally* do this for 0.019 BTC per post...

...though I'm not sure that's what you meant, is it?
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:56:17 AM

I post daily in the general and other sections about 20 times a day so I'm sure I can do your 50 as well. PM me if you still need workers.

ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:07:09 PM

i can do this.

i own lot of classifieds website.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:33:19 PM

50 ads a day
section is for sale

I will *totally* do this for 0.019 BTC per post...

...though I'm not sure that's what you meant, is it?

Seems that he is paying per advert. but only to a total of 0.019.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:40:53 PM

So if I understand this correctly, 50 posts per day at .0014 per post, so at minimum you are going to pay out .07 per day?  Is there a maximum?  I am willing to do this...Message me some details
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: