Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would you be?  (Read 3229 times)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:01:29 AM

I'd be scholar and I'd be in Atlantis with all the best minds from all over the world learning and sharing all the knowledge of our world and speicies.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fearless

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:34:23 PM

It is a hard question.. no one prob.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:30:24 PM

I would like to be myself in 2010 with higher luck, aka investing when Bitcoin was worth peanuts. That's all I ask for, is it too much to ask?

PhurryVermin

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:20:41 PM

I would like to be myself in 2010 with higher luck, aka investing when Bitcoin was worth peanuts. That's all I ask for, is it too much to ask?

See, that's what I'm thinking.

But Id besome famous musicians like... nope scratch that.. I'd be a samurai dude, swing in them samurai swords around, cuttin down trees n shit. xD
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:51:21 AM

If you could choose to be any person in the world from any other period besides the 21st century, who would you be?
Very interesting question.
It's hard to choose now but maybe great explorer and navigator Columbus, who discovered America and changed the world!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
blacksails

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:34:20 AM

If you could choose to be any person in the world from any other period besides the 21st century, who would you be?
Very interesting question.
It's hard to choose now but maybe great explorer and navigator Columbus, who discovered America and changed the world!
Discovered and discovered, there had already been people living in the Americas for thousands of years before that. Also he was the second (or maybe third) European who "discovered" it. There had already been a norse settlement in what nowadays is known as Canada.
Also, an irish (i think) monk who was an awesome sailor is suspected to have visited the Americas hundreds of years before Columbus was even born.

Columbus himself was a horrible tyrant who made the indigenous population his slaves (both for labour and for sex). And not only was he a tyrant he was a rich tyrant with fancy titles. But he never actually realized that he had "discovered" a new continent. Until the end he thought that he had found a better route to asia.
Columbus was in the end prisoned for how he treated the natives and abused his status, and died as a broke man without any fancy titles.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:19:46 PM

Annai Theresa Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:19:37 PM

I'd be scholar and I'd be in Atlantis with all the best minds from all over the world learning and sharing all the knowledge of our world and speicies.

and then you would die in a terrible flood Cheesy

That gave me a good laugh.  But I would know what is coming and I'd leave before such events took place.   Wink  I don't think everyone body went down with the ship or we wouldn't know about it today, right?
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:37:36 AM

That gave me a good laugh.  But I would know what is coming and I'd leave before such events took place.   Wink  I don't think everyone body went down with the ship or we wouldn't know about it today, right?

You do realize that Atlantis was, in all likelihood, a mythical place, right? It was intended as either a cautionary tale, or as a reference to the Sea Peoples. Tongue
JoseAldo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:50:39 AM

ronaldo
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:35:03 PM

You do realize that Atlantis was, in all likelihood, a mythical place, right? It was intended as either a cautionary tale, or as a reference to the Sea Peoples. Tongue

They thought that Troy was a mythical place too

Looking for a signature campaign.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:46:14 PM

They thought that Troy was a mythical place too

True, but I think Troy hasn't really been considered a mythical place since the 19th century, though the most likely candidate place for the city was only identified as such some 30 years ago. Now, Atlantis could have been meant as a reference to other real, ancient seafaring peoples, as I mentioned; but surely not with all the fantastic elements that have come to be associated with the tale, and which I assume Counter was referring to.

Though, to be honest, it would be pretty cool if the most fantastic interpretations of Atlantis were true.
umairsaleem010

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:25:36 PM

I want to be a good person dont want to be any other person now i m what i accpet that cannot be chnged so i want to be a good person and helping person.. and want to love my parents and help them;.

sorry for bad english.

strijelac2311

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:30:56 PM

I would  like to be a rich  Cheesy but  If I have all what I want then life will be boring Cheesy So I have no idea what I want to be Cheesy  But I knew I want to have few milion !
atc1

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:31:08 PM

I'd love to be a caveman while retaining my intellect.  It would be an interesting experience. I could conquer the world. Then again I dunno about the women. Then again I'm not sure I'd go that far back...

I'd love to go back during the Roman times.  Possibly be an emperor.  I'd be a god.  I love those grand architectures and their impeccable craftsmanship.  It's just remarkable what those people built.  And I can only imagine how marvelous it must of looked when it was new. 

But there is a flaw with this. How much of the world now do you know insofar as inventions go that you know the inner workings of? Building all that from scratch is almost impossible and all the conveniences that you take for granted will also not be there. Ofc,if there was a time machine that you could keep going back and forth from,that would be a viable option...

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:00:35 PM

I'd love to be a caveman while retaining my intellect.  It would be an interesting experience. I could conquer the world. Then again I dunno about the women. Then again I'm not sure I'd go that far back...

I'd love to go back during the Roman times.  Possibly be an emperor.  I'd be a god.  I love those grand architectures and their impeccable craftsmanship.  It's just remarkable what those people built.  And I can only imagine how marvelous it must of looked when it was new.  

But there is a flaw with this. How much of the world now do you know insofar as inventions go that you know the inner workings of? Building all that from scratch is almost impossible and all the conveniences that you take for granted will also not be there. Ofc,if there was a time machine that you could keep going back and forth from,that would be a viable option...

You're mostly right; and further, he would need to build all/most of the infrastructure to build on to "conquer the world". But you have to remember it isn't only inventions that would get you far back then: simple things like basic hygiene, and how diseases are transmitted would already be a great advantage. Then, simple projectile weapons/gunpowder wouldn't be too difficult to build; steam engines aren't that difficult either; etc.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:07:54 PM

anyone who is able to find happiness without needing a lot of wealth or power.
dandouna

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:58:53 PM

Mahatma Ghandi, due to his acts of nonviolent disobedience.
griffga

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:55:24 AM

Spartacus who led the slave rebellion against Rome. It would a hard ass life, but incredibly powerful to live it.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:45:40 AM

satoshi Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: