Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How I would attack Bitcoin 2.0  (Read 506 times)
bathwater (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:27:25 AM

if you havent read my first "How I would attack Bitcoin" thread, i suggest your read it. as of date, we have seen net neutrality fall. that was step 1
-------------===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=----------------------------

lets pretend im a controller: a controller is someone who controls large amounts of money and vital industry.
is anyone familiar with ROTHCHILD ? youtube your history if you must.

1] i invest or create a multinational crypto bank  in (USA, RUSSIA, CHINA, BRAZIL)

2] accumulate a decent amount of crypto-currency from fees and exchanges as would normal banks would do.

3] wait for fiat currency flux opportunities (example: RUSSIA/CHINA PETROL DEAL) when fiat currency falls in value for the US dollar, the fiat currency value rises in other fiat currencies like RUSSIA / CHINA

4] where fiat value rises, thats where you buy crypto; where fiat value falls, thats you sell crypto.

5] now that you know the game, its time for you to make a move. similar to stock prices manipulation, small rapid quick sells, large lumps buys.

i believe with those steps, the market will be owned and controlled by a few. while you, my friend, just sit on a few coins, earning pennies or losing pennies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:37:26 AM

Sounds like big profit, go do it Tongue
 Lips sealed
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:57:52 AM

Sounds like big profit, go do it Tongue
 Lips sealed

Exactly. You make it sound as if it were as easy as buying a piece of cake (LOL).
Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:34:48 PM

Why would people deposit in your "multinational crypto bank", when we can be our own bank and manage our bitcoin easily?
Or you are talking about an exchange?

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 12:36:31 PM

if you havent read my first "How I would attack Bitcoin" thread, i suggest your read it. as of date, we have seen net neutrality fall. that was step 1
-------------===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=----------------------------

lets pretend im a controller: a controller is someone who controls large amounts of money and vital industry.
is anyone familiar with ROTHCHILD ? youtube your history if you must.

1] i invest or create a multinational crypto bank  in (USA, RUSSIA, CHINA, BRAZIL)

2] accumulate a decent amount of crypto-currency from fees and exchanges as would normal banks would do.

3] wait for fiat currency flux opportunities (example: RUSSIA/CHINA PETROL DEAL) when fiat currency falls in value for the US dollar, the fiat currency value rises in other fiat currencies like RUSSIA / CHINA

4] where fiat value rises, thats where you buy crypto; where fiat value falls, thats you sell crypto.

5] now that you know the game, its time for you to make a move. similar to stock prices manipulation, small rapid quick sells, large lumps buys.

i believe with those steps, the market will be owned and controlled by a few. while you, my friend, just sit on a few coins, earning pennies or losing pennies.

its a fantasy land.

point 1 - Quark EQ Reward eliminates fees - so there is no gain to be had.

point 2 - Crypto will have Superior distribution in future - some cases if a sovereign distributes it it will be almost "nominal"

last point.

- you miss the whole point of the current monetary system, and that is the :

you go to work and we slowly siphon your "wealth" = "energy" though debt.

show me where the "energy" theft occurs in crypto?

so even the most flawed crypto i.e {Bitcoin + PoS} is better than a Debt money system.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: