Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to compare ALL fees between exchanges  (Read 891 times)
ofirbeigel (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:23:15 PM

We've just released CoinLlama - a website that compares ALL fees (deposit, trade, withdrawal) and transaction times from up to 10 exchanges. This is still in BETA so I'd appreciate any feedback you may have.

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:56:29 PM

nice site, one question

deposit time.

i put in a "i want64 btc in dollars"

the options given to me were internationa wire transfer, egopay okpay.. now take for instance:

BTER Same day egopay

is the same day just to move funds from egopay, or does it include the time to get funds from my bank into egopay and then into the exchange.. is the presumption that people already have funds in egopay, to then direct pay the exchange same day. or does it calculate th time from a credit card, payza, egopay, exchange

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
applemeyer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:00:45 PM

Love the idea!

I want to buy 10 BTC for $. It seems that CampBX is the cheapest but no deposit methods are shown. Bug?
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:03:54 PM

We've just released CoinLlama - a website that compares ALL fees (deposit, trade, withdrawal) and transaction times from up to 10 exchanges. This is still in BETA so I'd appreciate any feedback you may have.

A question and a suggestion...

Q: Do u show localbitcoins too ?

S: I can see a VISA at the rightmost of the footer. Unless they sponsor u, please consider to remove it.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

http://99bitcoins.com/first-regulated-bitcoin-exchange-usa-bitocin-news-update/

OP your news item 27th june

title... bitocin....

secondly the person mentioned in the article Marc Andressen... chief scientist at bitoin foundation,

... umm you might want to check a few things.

positive criticism always helps so ill say it with a smile Cheesy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ofirbeigel (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:35:19 AM

nice site, one question

deposit time.

i put in a "i want64 btc in dollars"

the options given to me were internationa wire transfer, egopay okpay.. now take for instance:

BTER Same day egopay

is the same day just to move funds from egopay, or does it include the time to get funds from my bank into egopay and then into the exchange.. is the presumption that people already have funds in egopay, to then direct pay the exchange same day. or does it calculate th time from a credit card, payza, egopay, exchange

We did not take into account the time to get money into EgoPay (same way we don't take into account the time it takes to create a wire transfer)

A question and a suggestion...

Q: Do u show localbitcoins too ?

S: I can see a VISA at the rightmost of the footer. Unless they sponsor u, please consider to remove it.

We don't show Local Bitcoins since each individual seller has his own rate. In the future we will develop and API that will allow seller to enter themselves, that way seller on Local Bitcoins will have the chance to show themselves.

Regarding the VISA - it's just so that people will understand it's a credit card, we're not sponsoring them or anything.

Love the idea!

I want to buy 10 BTC for $. It seems that CampBX is the cheapest but no deposit methods are shown. Bug?

That's odd, I don't see it - any chance you can attached a screenshot or a screen capture.

http://99bitcoins.com/first-regulated-bitcoin-exchange-usa-bitocin-news-update/

OP your news item 27th june

title... bitocin....

secondly the person mentioned in the article Marc Andressen... chief scientist at bitoin foundation,

... umm you might want to check a few things.

positive criticism always helps so ill say it with a smile Cheesy

Changed, thanks for the proofread Smiley

Thank you all for the feedback!

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: