Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam paradox thoery = come learn and have a laugh.  (Read 360 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:34:13 PM

-

I'm jut hashing this out now so will refine it as i go but it is generally defined as :

The larger the proportional % of scam, is directly related to the lower % of real market participants.

so to explain that :

- If say NXT Po$ mined 95% of all their units, then bid it up to a certain price.

-  now the 5% that got a free ride may sell out leaving them holding something the they totally 100% own.

-  this presents a paradox, because the "valuation" is high they will never have real market participants, because anyone that would invest a significant % of capital would look at all the market information.

-  and as the information in the available market knows they are a scam, if the price drops they will not have the "market cap" vector or "valuation" which is the only two vectors the scam is built on.

so its a hilarious paradox.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:39:41 PM

* to a degree Bitcoin price manipulation suffers the same problem - i'm not saying Bitcoin is a scam, but i think the price could stagnate for a long time for this reason.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:48:50 PM

go back to your cave ok ?

soon enough i will, and let you little monkeys play here again.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:09:39 PM

-

I'm jut hashing this out now so will refine it as i go but it is generally defined as :

The larger the proportional % of scam, is directly related to the lower % of real market participants.

so to explain that :

- If say NXT Po$ mined 95% of all their units, then bid it up to a certain price.

-  now the 5% that got a free ride may sell out leaving them holding something the they totally 100% own.

-  this presents a paradox, because the "valuation" is high they will never have real market participants, because anyone that would invest a significant % of capital would look at all the market information.

-  and as the information in the available market knows they are a scam, if the price drops they will not have the "market cap" vector or "valuation" which is the only two vectors the scam is built on.

so its a hilarious paradox.

Its a hilarious paradox that even after having shit explained to you over and over again, you still seem to think that NXT has something to do with a Proof of Work premine.
Bagful of spanners is the phrase that springs to mind.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: