Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 02:49:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green  (Read 4730 times)
gochain

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

Ethereum compatible blockchain 100x faster

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

GoChainers we need your help getting the attention of Binance.

Several community members have tweeted the benefits of GoChain.

Please tweet out why you think GoChain should be picked for voting comp!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fair bitcoin games | pvp - pve - solo pve games | faucet |
Free satoshi code btcoon500
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faragly

Activity: 518
Merit: 262

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

Gochain looks really promising with its ethereum compatible blockchain. Mainnet live and 1300 Trx per second could scale to 13,000 by next year

podavan

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

The technology level of GOCHAIN coin project team is pretty good. This coin project has great potential for development, and interested investors can pay more attention to it.

ARGENTAS AXU TOKEN PRESALE LIVE (https://argentas.io/) | ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0)
Seunexy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

The technology level of GOCHAIN coin project team is pretty good. This coin project has great potential for development, and interested investors can pay more attention to it.

Really appreciate the support and well wishes from you Podavan.
Thank you very much.

GoChain just submitted the Binance Community Coin 8 Application Form.

Tweet here and let Binance know you want to see $GO seleted for the competition!
syscoinfan

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

Ignore my username I do not like that coin anymore.

However - As for Gochain, I think it's an amazing project with one, and only one exception at this point.

The guys behind Gochain has now announced yet another ICO called Etherprise. For all intense of purposes, this comes across as being greedy and needs to be put under a very bright spotlight. Etherprise should be an extension of Gochain at the most and nothing more, and existing Go holders should be honored. Etherprise is dubbed: "The only ETH based blockchain for Enterprise", when really, existing Gochain holders have so many issues with that statement.

The above statement shouts out to the world that Gochain is not for Enterprises, irrespective of whether enterprises may want a public blockchain.

Again - I think Gochain is a great project, but expect a big dump if they do not honour Go holders by dropping at least 50% or more of Etherprise tokens to them. It is after all, a clone of Gochain with minor changes, and run by the same team.

If they decide to honor Go holders or bin the Etherprise idea, then I am super Bullish on Gochain and expect huge volume.

Smiley

RDDRocket

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Etherprise for GOChain is similar to Ontology on NEO's chain. Ontology is made for an encrypted network where the public cannot view all the information. This is what this team is essentially doing with Etherprise, except they say they plan to make the Etherprise chain encrypted contracts for enterprise customers who do not wish to have their private corporate data publicly available on the public GOChain.

Also, that phrase is "For all intents and purposes."
Coupkoriktors

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Sееms goоd рrоjeсt.
Flawlеss рlan, thоughtful wеbsitе.  Gооd luсk guys.
andreldsg

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Ignore my username I do not like that coin anymore.

However - As for Gochain, I think it's an amazing project with one, and only one exception at this point.

The guys behind Gochain has now announced yet another ICO called Etherprise. For all intense of purposes, this comes across as being greedy and needs to be put under a very bright spotlight. Etherprise should be an extension of Gochain at the most and nothing more, and existing Go holders should be honored. Etherprise is dubbed: "The only ETH based blockchain for Enterprise", when really, existing Gochain holders have so many issues with that statement.

The above statement shouts out to the world that Gochain is not for Enterprises, irrespective of whether enterprises may want a public blockchain.

Again - I think Gochain is a great project, but expect a big dump if they do not honour Go holders by dropping at least 50% or more of Etherprise tokens to them. It is after all, a clone of Gochain with minor changes, and run by the same team.

If they decide to honor Go holders or bin the Etherprise idea, then I am super Bullish on Gochain and expect huge volume.

Smiley

Hello syscoinfan,

It seems that not happy with raising the same FUD over the group, you chose to bring this to bitcointalk as well. Smiley

Again, let me clear this once and for all for you: Etherprise is a blockchain aimed at internal enterprise usage and adoption whereas GoChain is aimed at addressing the Ethereum scaling problems, remaining a 100% Ethereum compatible public blockchain.

That being said, let's separate some use cases from both projects:

For Etherprise: Payroll, Accounts Payable, Internal reports... All of those would be a target for Etherprise, since they deal with internal, sensitive information.

For GoChain: Think that you are a car rental company. You could have your public-facing solution based on GoChain. A Car Rental app as an example.

Here is also an infographic on the inherent differences of both blockchains:

If you have any specific questions on Etherprise, please feel free to ask over their Telegram Group. However, do not raise unnecessary FUD over GoChain since this is just another ICO that will be built upon GoChain, and not a direct competitor at all. Smiley
zoshira

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

I wіsh thе prоjесt suссess! Impесcаbly іdeа, justifiаblе aррrоасh.  Gоod luсk guуs!
ElegantCy

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

She is clothed in strength and dignity

View Profile
Today at 12:06:33 AM

I wіsh thе prоjесt suссess! Impесcаbly іdeа, justifiаblе aррrоасh.  Gоod luсk guуs!

Thanks for the support! Much appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.