Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2020, 03:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 36145 times)
killer-killer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 02:27:38 PM

killer-killer

I have read and duly noted. ( this is a personal response )

And just for the record, I was not trying to patronize you, it is not in my nature.  I was giving a personal response to a frustrating situation. But sometimes, we cannot see the forest for the trees.   Like you, I also feel that no one takes into account my feelings as I come here to respond each day.

As for Energi:

I have stated many times to a number of people in many platforms, I can understand the frustration that people are feeling, this is a fact.  
I cannot wait for the day when I do not have to respond to the same questions over and over again and we can move forward. Deposits will open and those that choose to sell will leave, and those that choose to stay, will stay.  

The answers I give, are the ones I have.

You can take it for what it is, or not.

[/quote]

That was a nice response, i did think maybe you was going to be hostile which you was not. top person.

not really sure if there is more to add will just have to see  how this pans out

and you buddy have a good day see you in the rain room

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elo766

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:42:27 AM

NRG is an innovative cryptocurrency that's continuing to implement it's mission statements. Nobody else has all the tools and skill set that they have. This will continue to move up the crypto ladder over time due to strong innovation. I love NRG. I have always loved NRG and always will. Thank you for your dedication to do good in this world and to put evil in the right place. Karma is coming Bashful. You can keep hiding, you can keep writing nonsense on here and elsewhere, but we're going to find you and deal with you. Have fun in your little cell.
snickersnee

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:21:55 PM

As far as I can see, the deposits are open on Kucoin. I guess removing the suspension from the deposits is another proof that this is a scam coin.  Wink

Of course, I'm kidding. Smiley Great job, this is a big step forward!
EnergiCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 03:43:50 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2020, 04:03:55 AM by EnergiCrypto

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We’re happy to announce that exchange deposits have now started to reopen.

Deposits will initially require 5K confirmations to ensure everything is operating smoothly. We are monitoring the situation closely to ensure the safety of our users and exchange partners. We are triple checking to ensure that the chainsplits have been fixed, meanwhile we are under repeated DDoS attacks. The number of confirmations will be reduced when we can guarantee that it is safe to do so.

For a rough estimate, 5000 confirmations / 60 minutes / 24 hours = 3.5 days (estimated)

Thank you for your patience and support during this time.

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
Kootenaykid80

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 07:12:39 PM

After having a successful 18 year career in oil and gas I started to become aware of the current state of our planet and decided to quit my job in March 2018. I had been learning about crypto currency since November 2017 and went on to invest most of my life savings into crypto in the beginning of 2018 and helped some close family and friends invest into crypto also, I thought I had been operating our crypto very safely up until March 11, 2020 when the unthinkable nightmare happened to me.

While I was starting the NRG coin migration process I got stuck so I opened up a support ticket on the NRG Discord server and began to communicate with one of the support staff, during the beginning of my chat with the support staff I received a message on discord from a scammer (Bashful/Ziggy) posing to be Ryan Lucchese (the President of Energi). He began by asking if everything was well with my masternodes. I told him I was working with one of their support guys and he said he could see that from the support ticket. He then went on to coax more information out of me and told me that he had talked with their private team and wanted to schedule a remote support session to help me because I was a large holder.

I then went on to make the biggest mistake in my short crypto history and allowed him access via Team Viewer to help me. We worked through many processes and at one point I had to enter my gen 2 wallet password to initiate the migration process. It had been a very long day and I was getting very tired so when I thought the process was finished I went to bed. During the 4 hours I slept the TeamViewer conversation window was still open and the scammer was able to locate and steal all the files off of a protected USB drive that was still connected to the computer, the files on the USB included two years of crypto information like private keys and passwords for me, my family and some of my friends.

When I woke up I had a message on my mobile discord from EBI saying they thought I had been targeted by a scammer imposing as Ryan Lucchese. I dropped the phone and felt a huge wave of anxiety surge through me. I went to the computer and opened up Team Viewer and realized the scammer was still downloading my files. I closed out Team Viewer immediately and worked with EBI and was able to get them wallet address information for the stolen NRG by which they quickly traced the coins.

The next few weeks were extremely depressing for me and it felt as though my whole life was imploding in on me. I had recently gone through a break up with my partner and she had moved home and taken my son with her and now I had lost all my life savings. I truly thought life could not get any worse.

During the following few days after the theft I was able to put together a full list of exactly what was stolen from each address and which addresses they were sent to. I was able to save some coins by acting fast and moving the coins before the scammer had the chance.

A week or so later I was informed by the EBI that Energi had implemented some new governance features with the release of the Gen 3 ecosystem. Energi was able to do what to my knowledge no other crypto currency can do and freeze the NRG gen 3 wallets of the scammer.

Over the next month the scammer tried to contact me through various methods such as email and Linkedin. I immediately contacted EBI and shared all the information with them. The scammer was trying to persuade me to have EBI unlock the wallets and he would give me back 40% of the NRG he stole. I told him no thanks I will take my chances with the Energi EBI team. I was reassured by the EBI team that they were doing everything they could to retrieve my coins.

It was a month later when the EBI team contacted me and told me that another one of the new governance features had been voted on by the masternodes which was implemented and that the stolen NRG had been successfully drained from The scammers wallets and put into a recovery address. EBI reassured me that this was a very significant step in the process of recovering my funds. I immediately felt a huge sigh of relief and the massive weight of stress lifted from my shoulders. Over the next week I provided all the legal and KYC documentation which was required for the EBI to return the stolen funds back to me.

After one more month of being patient the stolen funds were issued back to me and I was able to set up all the necessary wallets and get the masternodes and staking back online.

The technology that Energi has created and the strong Energi Defense (EBI) concept and team that has been incorporated into Energi is something huge that is missing in the space. The ability to return life savings and residual income back to me, the user, is nothing short of a miracle and my close family, friends and I are forever grateful to Energi and their amazing team. We stand by this project knowing it will progress very well with their pioneering technology that has combined in my opinion all the best aspects of many crypto currencies and additional features that are totally missing but very much needed in the crypto space.

Thank you very much for your help.
krzysiula

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 12:32:59 AM

I have a problem with energi wallet. When i clicked "view address" i can see my wallet number and my NRG balance, but when i clicked "mnemonic phrase" , wrote my mnemonic and log in i can see hundreds of wallets but every wallets is empty and i can't find my wallet with NRG. What can i do ?
EnergiCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 03:46:01 AM

I have a problem with energi wallet. When i clicked "view address" i can see my wallet number and my NRG balance, but when i clicked "mnemonic phrase" , wrote my mnemonic and log in i can see hundreds of wallets but every wallets is empty and i can't find my wallet with NRG. What can i do ?

Did you use a password with your mnemonic phrase? It would give you a different list of wallet addresses.

Please reach out to support@energi.team for assistance, by sending a direct message from Twitter or Facebook, or through our live chat feature accessed by clicking the green emblem in the bottom right corner of our Wiki https://docs.energi.software/en/home.

As a reminder we do not provide any support through Discord or Telegram private or direct messages and we will never send you a friend request or ask you to use teamviewer or any other screen sharing software.

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
crypto_critical_think

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 05:44:30 PM

First and foremost, I've been with Energi for a long time and I am big supporter!  I love the tech and the message that comes with the community as whole.  I will admit, I am quite apprehensive voicing my concerns on Discord as the narrative there is quite a tension riddled one.  This is an open message for anyone at Energi to acknowledge the quiet majority that exists.  I have been involved in many "side private conversations" after something on Discord has happened.  A few days ago someone abbreviated the word "bullshit" into "bs".  That comment was deleted.  The user expressed themselves how they were explaining they commented bullshit in regards to a frustrated situation they were involved in.  This is an expression of self ... this is not FUD or disrespectful in any means.  There are many examples that happen weekly but that is just one example of policing emotional expression that in no way hurts anyone.  Time and time again, the manners of NRG users on Discord are constantly policed by the moderators.  Would it be reasonable to say that maybe some of the moderators thoroughly enjoy policing manners, in what they deem as disrespectful?  How does one classify rudeness? 

I've seen the answer that "this is a family oriented Discord community and we need to respect all".  Where do we draw the line of what's acceptable or not?  Is up to the individual moderator?  Is it based solely based on the rules provided in Discord?  If so, as a big supporter of Energi, I will not post comments and replies from TWP because that would be quite a turn off for anyone new in the space, or interested in NRG, to read the hypocrisy of the rules and who they apply too.  There is a very strong silent group who feels very similar to these statements but there is a fear of speaking up and then Brock rolls in and lays the heavy hand. 

A few posts before me, the former "oil and gas" employee who put all of his life savings in crypto and then Bashful stole them ... maybe this is true, maybe it is not ... it's still written like an infomercial with zero human connection or authenticity.  After 2-3 months of learning about crypto he put his entire life savings in?  C'mon ... my brother in law works for oil up North and I am sorry but the truckers mouth on him is unreal.  And he would never, ever dump his savings into something so volatile as crypto.  I understand the need to post something like that in regards to some of the previous accusations but that story really came across trying to sell something.  Where is our rawness?  Were is the true emotion of humans in this beautiful Energi space?  I feel like this is an attempted Orwellian world NRG and the team are trying to create.  I applaud the golden rule, I applaud values, morals and ethics ... I just feel our project is greatly lacking authentic real and raw emotion.  The comments on Twitter, Reddit etc are all infomercials.  Maybe it's a language barrier thing I'm not really sure but if our tech is truly that revolutionary and Energi X coming to even bigger news for the entire crypto space ... where is our swagger?  Where is the sexiness of this project? 

The last few days there has been such a big buzz of alts and the money pouring into them.  IOTA, Ren, ADA, Tezos, Zil etc etc are everywhere!  I'm not a marketing guy so i won't begin to speak on that.  I am a consumer however and never, never seeing our project on peoples lists in social media is incredibly disheartening.  When you're in love, you want to scream it to the world ... why is nobody screaming?  Metaphor people ... why are regular people not mentioning us?  I don't have the answers but hopefully somebody is asking these questions in your meetings.  And it's not an exchanges issue ... Divi is everywhere and they have limited exchanges ... Best tech does not win IE Beta vs VHS ... 

I wish TWP would take the reigns here and be more boisterous.  Remember the AMA Tommy?  Please don't disregard how that AMA gave people like me, a massive confidence boost forward.  Speak more!  About NRG! Hey you'll piss some people off here and there but guess what?  Passion wins baby and TWP is passionate!!  If not him, somebody else possibly?  Ryan seems like an awesome President, extremely knowledgeable and a good human altogether.  We all have strengths, we all have weaknesses, I don't think interviews with Ryan are the best for a "buzz" around the space.  Ever see an interview with Charles?  He's arrogant, he has swagger, he swears (so does TWP) and that multi millionaire makes a big effort to stay in touch and be relatable.  I just don't understand how nobody see's we need that.   If TWP took more of a voice, watch what happens ... or someone! 

Word has gotten around way to much that we paid for all our advertisements.  I really truly hope the NRG team is receiving feedback on this.  Nothing changes in my world.  Just a morning of frustration while surfing the web and seeing so many other bullshit projects receive awareness and buzz and here we are, super amazing project and nobody is talking about us unless we pay them.  I can tell you this, I don't shut up about our treasury to all my friends and family and the returns possible and Energi Impact etc etc.  The infomercial style posting social media thing going on is really tough to observe.  Do we have any plans for any conventions?  Maybe since I live in North America I'm not noticing more of a push across the ocean perhaps?  If global adoption is our longest term goal ... what are we doing now to stay in peoples minds that we have an excellent project to share to the world?

In no way shape or form do any of my words mean ill will, I will continue to support as long as I can.  Just a tougher morning surfing the web is all ... not seeing my hot ass crypto project nowhere to be seen and afraid to say anything on Discord. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.