Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy G-Blades and mini's for altcoins  (Read 594 times)
TerraHasher (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:35:39 AM

Yep, still here, just dont post much anymore as you could make a post simply stating the sky is blue and you are going to have about 200 idiots jumping on the thread singing "scam, scam, scam"

Anyways, i just watned to chime in quickly as since i left bitcoin and switched over to altcoins i had had a hard time finding hardware vendors that will take my altcoins in place of bitcoins and a few days ago i found a vendor that would take them, the crappy thing is they only sell gridseed miners ( mini's and g-blades ) but their prices were in line with all the more expensive stuff when it came down to $/Kh/s.

Here is a link to there website. They also have an affiliate link for those of you who want to earn some free bitcoins to buy a little miner with. The link IS NOT my affiliate link.

Those of you who are only here to be disruptive, you may do your thing now. For the rest, i hope you find this useful.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: