Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buskers Promoting Bitcoin  (Read 957 times)
khelsy123 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:42:55 AM

Support buskers promoting Bitcoin in the Community Smiley

http://s25.postimg.org/vas8gm2cr/bitcoin2.jpghttp://s25.postimg.org/6t04spzsb/bitcoin1.jpg

Full Performance:
https://vimeo.com/99973209

BTC: 1Lb3Hmx1VDQDqjo3tFQ9q7VrrM2BVrcYsp
LTC: LeeCBQKnBa3rqBuggC1k5v5h8JDYiEpUJj

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3234

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:50:09 PM

The address in the picture above is

13waZYySyKpP3cqAEfb4H3XpC8DURNXNq4

It is not 1Lb3H...

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:56:41 PM

story:
OP finds a video on vimeo about bitcoins. decides he will make a new forum account and post it. but write his own address instead of the buskers...

Flaming cheat! do not fund the wrote out address in the OP post.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:34:54 PM

Wow ive never thought about doing this but it's a great ides! My band loves to busk
Jubettarr

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:00:58 PM

I would totally give a busker some BTC if they had a visible Bitcoin QR code up. I rarely have small bills or change on me but I always have my mobile Bitcoin wallet app.
Cenenigo

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:11:45 PM

I would totally give a busker some BTC if they had a visible Bitcoin QR code up. I rarely have small bills or change on me but I always have my mobile Bitcoin wallet app.

I'd sooner do one of those QR-code things that puts a $2 or $3 tip to me via paypal
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:31:40 PM

I'd sooner do one of those QR-code things that puts a $2 or $3 tip to me via paypal

one??
nah, have 2 QR codes, one with a paypal logo under it and one with a bitcoin logo, obviously the Qr codes above them will contain the particular email/bitcoin address it pertains to. after all what is there to lose by having both

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Riniaiokl

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:10:17 PM

Yeah, good luck with that
Tenarlty

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

MINTER

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:34:24 PM

It'd be best to have a sign with the QR code on it, or on the drums or something like that during your street performance. That way you'll also get bitcoin tips from passer-bys, guaranteed. Don't forget the bitcoin logo, so people know what the QR code is for (or just include "bitcoin accepted!")!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
khelsy123 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:12:26 AM

story:
OP finds a video on vimeo about bitcoins. decides he will make a new forum account and post it. but write his own address instead of the buskers...

Flaming cheat! do not fund the wrote out address in the OP post.

Hi @franky1 Anyone can easily determine the difference on the Bitcoin address of the buskers QR code and the wrote out address in the OP post.
Flaming cheat! --> don't you think is a bit insensitive comment coming from a hero member like you?

I put my btc address in the post hoping that someone would recognize the effort of promoting the buskers talent to a wider audience. I guess you're not that someone. Sad
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:29:52 AM

If you truly think like that, what on earth are you doing here?
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:39:31 AM

It is not 1Lb3H...

Classic bitcoin scammers, trying to get money off people unsuspecting that its not the real address...
khelsy123 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:40:11 AM

It is not 1Lb3H...

Classic bitcoin scammers, trying to get money off people unsuspecting that its not the real address...

Why All the negativity?

If Im planning to do that I would not have put the buskers bitcoin QR code full pic. Smiley

Anyone can easily determine the difference on the Bitcoin address of the buskers QR code and the wrote out address in the OP post.

I put my btc address in the post hoping that someone would recognize the effort of promoting the buskers talent to a wider audience. I guess you're not that someone. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: