Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does bitcoin mining randomly stop on multipool?  (Read 1098 times)
FlutterPie (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:45:16 AM

The reason I stopped mining at multipool for a while was because bitcoin mining would randomly go down for hours at a time. My miners would stop mining, and that is just loss of profit. I just checked my mining stats on multipool, and it shows I am mining at 0 Mh/s.

I thought it was a problem with my miners, so I checked on them, and they are still mining. So what is the problem actually?
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:22:22 AM

They probably switched to a more profitable coin. That's what a multipool does.  Wink
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:46:31 AM

The reason I stopped mining at multipool for a while was because bitcoin mining would randomly go down for hours at a time. My miners would stop mining, and that is just loss of profit. I just checked my mining stats on multipool, and it shows I am mining at 0 Mh/s.

I thought it was a problem with my miners, so I checked on them, and they are still mining. So what is the problem actually?

Are you sure your miner had not failed over to a backup pool?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: