Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 03:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitshare pts music  (Read 646 times)
Kuttingcorners (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:54:45 AM

I am pretty excited about this new way for the music industry to work. My whole life i have played in different bands and at sometimes have even played on large stages but only got payed a couple hundred bucks. I have friends who have bands more popular than mine and you will laugh when you hear how it breaks down. for example my buddies band played at one of the largest bars in my city and his band with five people got paid 35 grand for the show. Guess how much the bandmates get to split up after the record label /managment takes the cut. 5 grand. I was like wow at least you get to keep all your merchandise money and he laughed, nope they take that too!!!! If you don't play ball and give your rights away then you don't get to play with the big bands(one time his band got to open for the stones!) With the new system pts has devised i see it as the future it just makes sense. They need to get it put together with a site like reverberation or just make there own of that type there are already a million sites like that. These are the ideas that make crypto great the idea of spreading the wealth from the top down since the world is so much smaller now with the internet!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: