Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super cheap VPS to rent  (Read 832 times)
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:35:22 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:12:51 AM by vm1990

VPS
O.S available
Centos 6 32bit/64bit
Debian 6 32bit/64bit
Debian 7 32bit/64bit
Ubuntu 13.10 64bit (good for day to day use)
Ubuntu 14.04 64bit (little bit broken in my opinion)
Wordpress3.8 (best choice for website hosting and blogs)
Cpanel 11.36 (you will need your own licence)

Specs
1vcore
1GB Ram
10GB HDD
100mbps
Dedicated v4 IP
Dedicated v6 IP
10TB bandwidth (then limited to 1mbps but really you not going to use 10TB are you?)

All For The Cheap Price of
BTC0.008 per month

Also accepting
Litecoin, Megacoin, Dogecoin,

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:47:09 AM

Where are server locations (City/Country?), and who is the provider (Datacenter for example)?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #imyX9PWpPHwvNFX5

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:17:44 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 09:48:01 AM by vm1990

Where are server locations (City/Country?), and who is the provider (Datacenter for example)?

Northern, France
Montreal, Canada
And I'm not willing to give out datacenter details.
Or company details.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:47:50 AM

Northern France
Or company details.

Then do not trade - the VPSes most likely are hacked/rooted boxes. If they're not, then post the provider - you have no excuse not to Wink

Especially since the user has a landofbitcoin (LOL) referral link in their signature.
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:51:32 AM

Northern France
Or company details.

Then do not trade - the VPSes most likely are hacked/rooted boxes. If they're not, then post the provider - you have no excuse not to Wink

Especially since the user has a landofbitcoin (LOL) referral link in their signature.

Says the one who lost thousands of other peoples bitcoins.
There not hacked there fully legit and I'm more than happy to offer proof to anyone after purchase.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:59:46 AM

Thank you for using the correct term at least (not scammed), but https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

There not hacked there fully legit and I'm more than happy to offer proof to anyone after purchase.

lol Cheesy

Anyway, OP is reselling OVH France / OVH Canada VPSes for a hefty markup.

http://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-classic.xml
$2.99/month (nearly half of what he charges)

1 vCore
1 GB
10 GB Raid 10
100mbps (up to 10TB)
then limited to 1mbps

Just go buy it from OVH.
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:04:25 AM

Thank you for using the correct term at least (not scammed), but https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

lol Cheesy

Anyway, OP is reselling OVH France / OVH Canada VPSes for a hefty markup.

http://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-classic.xml
$2.99/month (nearly half of what he charges)

1 vCore
1 GB
10 GB Raid 10
100mbps (up to 10TB)
then limited to 1mbps

Just go buy it from OVH.

Yep not to mention the 50p charge for PayPal plus the fact they ask for 2 forms of Id... Ah I see you forget to mention the important stuff.
But yeah go for it also last time I orders then I believe it took 24hours to get the servers allocated

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:07:30 AM

Yep not to mention the 50p charge for PayPal plus the fact they ask for 2 forms of I'd... Ah I see you forget to mention the important stuff.
Yeah, because you totally want your VPS suddenly down when another person runs a botnet C&C server and OP gets his whole account shut down Cheesy
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:08:48 AM

By the way, OVH doesn't verify everyone. http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread.php?24507-Did-OVH-remove-the-verification-process
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:10:14 AM

Yep not to mention the 50p charge for PayPal plus the fact they ask for 2 forms of I'd... Ah I see you forget to mention the important stuff.
Yeah, because you totally want your VPS suddenly down when another person runs a botnet C&C server and OP gets his whole account shut down Cheesy

In that case they simply email me give me 48 hours to sort it and if I dont they suspend that vps. They very rarely suspend reseller accounts as they loose money to.

Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:12:16 AM

I'm more than happy to offer proof to anyone after purchase.
After purchase?
Are you insane?
"sure trust me I'm legit, I'll give proof after you hand me money"
SRSLY?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:20:13 AM

Must be troll day today. Iv got 2 deals already done plus I'm pretty trusted. Hell I'll even do escrow if people ask. But at there expence.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:23:55 AM

In that case they simply email me give me 48 hours to sort it and if I dont they suspend that vps. They very rarely suspend reseller accounts as they loose money to.

LOL. Liar.

We do not have any official resellers, all the resellers that do operate do so unofficially and order off the OVH Website, they do not have any special agreements

-OVH employee.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:25:18 AM

After purchase?
Are you insane?
SRSLY?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give vm1990 negative trust (fraud - pretends to be a 'reseller' but OVH doesn't have resellers[/ur])

vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:29:51 AM

After purchase?
Are you insane?
SRSLY?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give vm1990 negative trust (fraud - pretends to be a 'reseller' but OVH doesn't have resellers[/ur])

They don't offer reseller accounts now but they did when I got mine. Im not trying to defraud anybody. Unlike you did with you 'look at me i got hacked now i keep all your bitcoins scam'. Id ask people to leave negative teust for you but your doing good without my help

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:35:25 AM

They don't offer reseller accounts now but they did when I got mine. Im not trying to defraud anybody. Unlike you did with you 'look at me i got hacked now i keep all your bitcoins scam'. Id ask people to leave negative teust for you but your doing good without my help

I just called OVH and talked to Phillip. He told me they have never offered reseller accounts Smiley
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:43:42 AM

I just called OVH and talked to Phillip. He told me they have never offered reseller accounts Smiley

Look through the forums. A staff member called Oleg dealt with them back in 2009. When iI got my account.
As fun as it to stay and trade blows with a scammer I have things to do

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:47:59 AM

Look through the forums. A staff member called Oleg dealt with them back in 2009. When iI got my account.
As fun as it to stay and trade blows with a scammer I have things to do

You mean this user? http://forum.ovh.co.uk/member.php?1670-Oleg He's a normal user, not a staff member. And yes, OVH does have unofficial resellers (like you), but they do not have special 'reseller accounts'.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:51:12 AM

Please just stop lying to get out of a lie. Nobody would have given any flak if you just said you sell OVH VPSes at a markup Roll Eyes
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:58:46 AM

Please just stop lying to get out of a lie. Nobody would have given any flak if you just said you sell OVH VPSes at a markup Roll Eyes

OK they might not offer what you call a reseller account but they offer what I call a reseller account. I get rewards for selling vps server. So in my eyes its a reseller account. Take it how you want the more I sell the more rewards I get.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: