Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal  (Read 118062 times)
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:18:01 PM

http://www.hashharder.com/whirl/whirlcoin we have 0 miners.

Spread the hashrate! If you have an issue with our pool - let me know Smiley

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:19:00 PM

ok here a new windows binaries with ADL support and a somewhat better kernel (github updated with the new kernel as well, the old one is still there and is called whirlcoin_old.cl)

https://mega.co.nz/#!IANXkDaT!kVW3Ov9Y9t_8qkjkAjA6QxWRPeIK8rqLRx-FKPhBt4Y

I get about 50% more hashrate with my card (290x) however you need to watch the temp (as it can go pretty high)...
The best config I found was -g 4 -w 128 (but the temp can be real high... I insist on that, really keep an eye on the temp... I decline any responsibility if you melt your card...  Grin)

perf. R9 290x from 4.2Mhash --> 6.somethingMHash/s
(this is faster, but clearly not nvidia fast  Grin... )

Many thanks, i can set the fanspeed with this one
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

Anon seems to be dying - no one really wants it anymore

Some of my ideas were to build the cpu, Cuda and sgminers into the wallet, much like the old bitcoin cpuminer was. What doe you think about this?

Anon is not dying, but most people only care when it comes to actual usable coins that might be accepted by merchants. When we are talking about coins that can serve as a store of actual value then keeping it anonymous is vitally important to people. Its not just an idea, but really a necessary utility that the more progressive coins have implemented. It no gimmick. It will prove to be vitally important as future events play out in crypto. I just don't think this coin yet has the volume to garner that interest. I think the over-reaching that government is doing currently like in New York is proof that government will continue from this point on. The point of crypto is to provide that which regular fiat money doesn't provide. The ability to keep your money and send it anonymously is one of the big ones.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:23:43 PM

Some of my ideas were to build the cpu, Cuda and sgminers into the wallet, much like the old bitcoin cpuminer was. What doe you think about this?

Pro miner feature don't work well in long term. New feature should be pro investor. Giving a reason to buy , use , hold this coin. If a coin feature always goes around mining , it will die. Look at myriad.

Pro miner feature don't work well in long term. New feature should be pro investor. Giving a reason to buy , use , hold this coin. If a coin feature always goes around mining , it will die. Look at myriad.

What do you suggest? Inbuildt trading system / API etc?

It's either something that already exist and popular (anon , TOR) or something out of the box.

One feature that came to mind is in built wallet games that requires coin to play. It could be gambling , betting, lottery , or player VS player game where winner take it all (e.g blackjack) etc. A reason for people to buy , spend and use coin. If whirlcoin is the only coin with such wallet feature, people will buy it and try out those games. Those games will charge a fee. Fee goes to whirlcoin foundation or some sort for future development fund

Imagine wallet built in English Chess game where i can play with other player and win coins.

Those game feature is very hard to code and will take a lot of time and resources. Therefore, the easy way out for new feature is existing popular feature (anon , TOR).
taupiqueur

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:29:56 PM

I got best results and speed with this miner
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13449734/ccminer.rar

Just don't download this :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/5b7c2bdff205f20f629b9ca4be4f77b4ef3d1bb7efc961813ad0859296f4d193/analysis/1406035075/
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

Look at his posts. He is injecting virus in every archive.

Reported.
taupiqueur

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:36:23 PM

It's either something that already exist and popular (anon , TOR) or something out of the box.

One feature that came to mind is in built wallet games that requires coin to play. It could be gambling , betting, lottery , or player VS player game where winner take it all (e.g blackjack) etc. A reason for people to buy , spend and use coin. If whirlcoin is the only coin with such wallet feature, people will buy it and try out those games. Those games will charge a fee. Fee goes to whirlcoin foundation or some sort for future development fund

Imagine wallet built in English Chess game where i can play with other player and win coins.

Those game feature is very hard to code and will take a lot of time and resources. Therefore, the easy way out for new feature is existing popular feature (anon , TOR).

I know everybody wants new features in its wallet but seriously are you going to play dice on you wallet ?

I totally agree with you, miners features are not long-term. But at least it is short term. I really don't think a game will change anything.

This is a coin if you don't create a sort of economy behind, this will be another "concept" altcoin not doing anything more.

If you want to boost this coin, create services that you can only pay with this coin...
For features begin with simple things, helpfull for th user then you will have something cool.

Maybe you could try implementing already in use tools like an integrated block explorer or things like that
MCMK

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:39:07 PM

So premine is actually higher, than 0.5%?

I think bounty is way too high ?
bounty is good  Grin  Grin Grin (I might be a little biased on that one) and already paid  Grin (thanks a lot btw)

If it was anyone else I think I would be more upset but djm34 deserves a little extra for his continued work.

That said, I am done with the coin. When these bounties hit the exchanges the coin is finished.
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:39:11 PM

I know everybody wants new features in its wallet but seriously are you going to play dice on you wallet ?

I totally agree with you, miners features are not long-term. But at least it is short term. I really don't think a game will change anything.

This is a coin if you don't create a sort of economy behind, this will be another "concept" altcoin not doing anything more.

If you want to boost this coin, create services that you can only pay with this coin...
For features begin with simple things, helpfull for th user then you will have something cool.

Maybe you could try implementing already in use tools like an integrated block explorer or things like that

paying service using coin is outdated feature. It was once very popular many months back. Just like PoS was very popular many months back. Many coin have those and dying. Fluttercoin , Cinni.

Now the trend is TOR anon.

What's next i am not sure.

Maybe whirlcoin can start a trend ?

yellowduck2

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:42:37 PM

So premine is actually higher, than 0.5%?

I think bounty is way too high ?
bounty is good  Grin  Grin Grin (I might be a little biased on that one) and already paid  Grin (thanks a lot btw)

If it was anyone else I think I would be more upset but djm34 deserves a little extra for his continued work.

That said, I am done with the coin. When these bounties hit the exchanges the coin is finished.

Pretty much agree. This coin has no extra feature other than new algo.
taupiqueur

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:45:06 PM

paying service using coin is outdated feature. Many coin have those and dying. Fluttercoin , Cinni.
[/quote]

But tell me how can you stimulate a COIN (that is used to pay things originally) by not creating an economy ? How usefull is a coin that is... clearly useless. Because if you don't spend it or use it to do anything, what's the point ? Get rich ? Because you won't....

We are talking about money not just a software.

That's why some coin "resists" as they can. They have a sort of economy and that's why they are still here or not decaying as fast as other coins.

If you just want to create a trend well, go for it and make some bitcoin, but personnaly I'll stop mining right here. You were talking about long term but creating a trend is not long-term.
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:47:30 PM

But tell me how can you stimulate a COIN (that is used to pay things originally) by not creating an economy ? How usefull is a coin that is... clearly useless. Because if you don't spend it or use it to do anything, what's the point ? Get rich ? Because you won't....

We are talking about money not just a software.

That's why some coin "resists" as they can. They have a sort of economy and that's why they are still here or not decaying as fast as other coins.

If you just want to create a trend well, go for it and make some bitcoin, but personnaly I'll stop mining right here. You were talking about long term but creating a trend is not long-term.

I am asking a question. Not giving an answer.
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:52:54 PM

HELP?

I can not get my Ccminer.exe to work? Downloaded the one on cryptominingblog and the on on the OP and it still crashes as soon as it flashes open,

I opened in command prompt and says "ccminer.exe is not a recognized program"  Huh Huh Huh

Vootcoin!
taupiqueur

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:53:06 PM

I am asking a question. Not giving an answer.

And I am debatting with you Smiley
I hope I did not offense you, that was not the point Wink
Madychoux

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:00:24 PM

Whirlpool algo is the best I've ever used !!!

Look at your power usage.

I'm getting 580W instead of 900W on x11 & 810W on Nist5 for 12 x 750 TI OC.

The temperature is also amazingly low.

GOOD JOB !

You should really advertise on it  Cool
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:08:51 PM

HELP?

I can not get my Ccminer.exe to work? Downloaded the one on cryptominingblog and the on on the OP and it still crashes as soon as it flashes open,

I opened in command prompt and says "ccminer.exe is not a recognized program"  Huh Huh Huh

I wanna get mining asap! Smiley help

Vootcoin!
taupiqueur

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:22:27 PM

HELP?

I just downloaded it from cryptominingblog and I have no problem. Did you change anything to the .bat ?
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:24:42 PM

HELP?

I just downloaded it from cryptominingblog and I have no problem. Did you change anything to the .bat ?

Yes. I made a new folder for the whirlpool fork, and set my .bat up

Vootcoin!
taupiqueur

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:31:14 PM

HELP?

Yes. I made a new folder for the whirlpool fork, and set my .bat up

That's strange, personnaly I already had this problem when I copied my folder over the network and launching it from my NAS for example.
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:38:11 PM

Still flash crashing and idk why. Im trying to get my rig all setup over teamviewer.

Vootcoin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: