Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP THIS CHILDISH COIN BASHING FFS  (Read 807 times)
reRaise (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:25:42 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:42:03 AM by reRaise

I know you want to protect your asset or what the fuck ever, but this is getting ridiculous! Hey OP isn't it time to put a damn sticky about this?

This place has become a damn troll fest, people screwing up others parade. How old are you guys anyway because it looks like the majority is a bunch of teenagers from 4chan.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:59:43 AM

do u think u are something better?  are u god to judge other people like that?

dont throw the stones.

~CfA~

HornyMiner

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:09:45 PM

I know you want to protect your asset or what the fuck ever, but this is getting ridiculous! Hey OP isn't it time to put a damn sticky about this?

This place has become a damn troll fest, people screwing up others parade. How old are you guys anyway because it looks like the majority is a bunch of teenagers from 4chan.
Say thanks to all XMR scams. This forum is full of their people who are seeking for a ocasion to say something bad about BCN.
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:09:23 PM

yes. Basementkids can't stand others making gains. They think spreading fud about this or that coin benefits them while it has prooven many times that just a little work at damaged coin can do wonders. We call them the lowlifes among us. Since they can not trade obviously they resort to scamming after spreading constant fud didn't lead them to riches.

They also target btc from time to time and sometimes make an organized impression.

Having fud-spreading lowlifes at your coin is certainly a good siggn since it obviously went higher than those expected and they are looking to buy back in for lower which they can't do at that point in time.

Seen on Quark a lot back then.  

Even worse: clueless bystanders start to repeat the fud because they think it is legit because they read it that many times.
Seen with the "Asics will destroy scryptcoins" think lateley when the exact opposite is the truth.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:14:37 PM

+10....being into NXT tends to bring the trolls out of the woodwork, but I'm getting sick and tired of pointless FUD no matter who it's directed against.
You can't really improve your own coin/currency by bashing others anyhow, so unless you're a pro troll being paid to piss on someone elses parade, whats the point?
Better putting all that energy into something useful.....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:25:00 PM

+10....being into NXT tends to bring the trolls out of the woodwork, but I'm getting sick and tired of pointless FUD no matter who it's directed against.
You can't really improve your own coin/currency by bashing others anyhow, so unless you're a pro troll being paid to piss on someone elses parade, whats the point?
Better putting all that energy into something useful.....

well, that initial distribution oft nxt opened it up to valid criticism which is another thing. Yeah, but i don't have to hang out in the nxt-thread for weeks to make that point on the other hand. Just kids i think.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:07:15 AM

You do realize where you are, RIGHT!?!?!?

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:14:00 AM

You do realize where you are, RIGHT!?!?!?

this picture should be sticky 100% at the front of the "Alternative Currency" section ha ha .

i'm not joking .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:50:36 PM

thank the staff here.. and their excuses for advising people make lots of accounts to say "controversial" things

they created this den of thieves. hmm wonder why ? ..think about it

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: