Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrolling ticker based on cryptsy api?  (Read 762 times)
The Ferox (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:49:05 PM

Hey guys, i know a ton of you are a lot more familiar with this stuff than i am and have a lot more time spent online in this niche already so i was wondering if anyone knew of a scrolling ticker based on the cryptsy API. When i say scrolling ticker i mean like the NYSE tickers that stream real time data on stocks, ( example ). I was looking for something that shows the data like you see on the left side of the screen when your logged in to your account. CIRCLED BELOW

http://imgur.com/ua0t1Fk

If nobody knows of one that already exists, does somebody know of someone who could code one for a reasonable price? I could hire a coder from india for $15 an hour but i would rather keep my bitcoin as bitcoin and pay someone directly with it if one dosnt exist already.

Thanks in advance if you know where to find one already and for sharing.
The Ferox (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:44:18 AM

Wow, I hate to say it, but unless its something the kids can start screaming "scam, scam, scam" about or something that people can sit and argue about, it dosnt get discussed. 90% of this forum filled with garbage, and those of us who are here to find things out, get some help, or advice are stuck. What a sad little forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: