Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 25.000 EURO for two years, 10% interest/year, REAL ESTATE GUARANTEE  (Read 2496 times)
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:56:02 PM

Stay away from eastern Europe, Africa, Central and South America most of Asia and Middle East unless you want to live there, only regions still good to invest in are Western European and colonies, USA.

Eastern Europe no good.

Oh wow, you must be a real financial professional... Smiley

Just for your information Romanian Lei (RON), was the best currency for years IN THE ENTIRE EUROPE, the most hunted one from all the investors. In 2013 if I am not mistaking Ro had also the biggest (or second biggest) economical growth in Europe. ALL the big companies (Mercedes, Audi, etc. etc. ) are opening one factory after another all across Eastern Europe, they basically relocating all their business.

Microsoft and Google has and will have the biggest offices across EU in Romania, as here lives the most wanted programmers, and so on.

I just don't get why some people on this forum feel the need to write a few sentence of stupid things, without having the slightest clue of what they are talking about? Or is this a part of your effort nyan1 to try to increase your post numbers in the hope that if they are high enough maybe you can get 0.0000001 BTC for your signature and start spamming everywhere? Of course while you are giving macro-economy lessons to us... Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:11:50 PM

Stay away from eastern Europe, Africa, Central and South America most of Asia and Middle East unless you want to live there, only regions still good to invest in are Western European and colonies, USA.

Eastern Europe no good.

Just for your information Romanian Lei (RON), was the best currency for years IN THE ENTIRE EUROPE, the most hunted one from all the investors. In 2013 if I am not mistaking Ro had also the biggest (or second biggest) economical growth in Europe. ALL the big companies (Mercedes, Audi, etc. etc. ) are opening one factory after another all across Eastern Europe, they basically relocating all their business.

Microsoft and Google has and will have the biggest offices across EU in Romania, as here lives the most wanted programmers, and so on.

I just don't get why some people on this forum feel the need to write a few sentence of stupid things, without having the slightest clue of what they are talking about? Or is this a part of your effort nyan1 to try to increase your post numbers in the hope that if they are high enough maybe you can get 0.0000001 BTC for your signature and start spamming everywhere? Of course while you are giving macro-economy lessons to us... Smiley

So if you as a Romanian are such a big shot what are you doing here begging for money eh? Logics much  Grin
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:17:54 PM

Eastern Europe no good.

So if you as a Romanian are such a big shot what are you doing here begging for money eh? Logics much  Grin

I am NOT begging... getting a loan, offering a guarantee of at least 100.000 EURO for 25.000 EURO does it sound begging to you?

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:23:45 PM

Guys, obviously this is not going to happen...

From the moment I have made this post, attacks started from every angle (started by Killerloop who tagged me a scammer without knowing a thing about me and then continuing about useless discussions about Eastern Europe).

However, in case that someone is interested still can contact me here or on PM, and we can discuss further details. I emphasize again, that ALL THESE IS VERY REAL, 100% LEGAL, I am owning WITHOUT any obligation (no banks, whatever) the real estate I would use as a guarantee AND I can prove this with LEGAL DOCUMENTS. I emphasize again that I am not a needy person, the place I live I might be even considered rich, and maybe I am doing better than the average people from the Western Europe. It's just that ALL THESE doesn't matter here, there is no way one can get a loan from any bank without being actually employed. It simply doesn't matter what you can offer as a guarantee (btw. I got some people telling me that why don't I guarantee with altcoins: the answer is, I don't have altcoins, but I also think a real estate is so much stronger guarantee as an altcoin).

That (the decision of the Romanian National Bank that you need a workbook and being employed to be qualified for a loan at ANY romanian bank) is why I am searching alternative ways of getting a loan (and one of the places I have tried was bitcointalk, decision which I start to regret as this forum is really full with people who speaks in every thread without having clue or real interest, etc.)

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:43:20 PM

dont waste your time getting loans, I dont even know why there is loaning forum in the first place.  I had built my rep up so much I cant even get 1 btc,  you have to work hard and save for yourself.  Plus is better that way cause you wont owe anyone anything but the ones that help u get there.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:55:19 AM

dont waste your time getting loans, I dont even know why there is loaning forum in the first place.

It is here for people who are willing to get a loan offering SERIOUS and NO RISK guarantees to the lenders. The others, scammers included, can leave for the gambling section. There is no need for them.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
zolace

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:39:41 PM

Eastern Europe no good.

just to let you know it was on the news that American highway construction contractors scammed the romanian gov millions of dollars for a highway job, they never touch or completed.  Dont judge others.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Killerloop

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:54:27 AM

By your will to withold information.

From the moment I have made this post, attacks started from every angle (started by Killerloop who tagged me a scammer without knowing a thing about me).

Nor do I need or care. You come here asking for a very big loan and refuse to provide all the proofs required.
It is not my fault if you choose a collateral that requires disclosure of personal documents to a lot of parties.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:15:43 AM

By your will to withold information.

From the moment I have made this post, attacks started from every angle (started by Killerloop who tagged me a scammer without knowing a thing about me).

Nor do I need or care. You come here asking for a very big loan and refuse to provide all the proofs required.
It is not my fault if you choose a collateral that requires disclosure of personal documents to a lot of parties.

Don't listen to Killerloop... he is just a troll, and I am sick and tired of him. This deal doesn't involve the disclosure of the documents and other details to a LOT OF PARTIES, as he says, but to ONE party who is really interested and has the money to invest.

I am NOT refusing the disclosure of ANY documents, however I will do that in private if somebody is showing real interest. I think this is very normal thing to do.

With Killerloop I started this process, and I was asking him what documents he needs. He sent me a list of what he wants to see, and after the first round when he has seen that this is for real and that I am ready any time to send any documents, he told to stop and don't make the translations of the documents, because he is not interested. He is just trolling around here... It is not me who backed up, it's him who backed up and told me to stop with the process and don't send documents.

Again, if somebody by any chance is interested in this loan (where the collateral is a serious real estate instead of some no good sh.tcoins), then please let me know/contact me and I will send WHATEVER papers the person WANTS TO SEE. REALLY EVERY DOCUMENT, and EVERY DETAIL ABOUT ME AND HOUSE (including photos, etc.).

Killerloop

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:28:25 AM

Don't listen to Killerloop... he is just a troll, and I am sick and tired of him.

Scammer.

This deal doesn't involve the disclosure of the documents and other details to a LOT OF PARTIES, as he says, but to ONE party who is really interested and has the money to invest.

The investor(s), a knowledgeable lawyer at minimum and an interpreter.

With Killerloop I started this process, and I was asking him what documents he needs. He sent me a list of what he wants to see, and after the first round when he has seen that this is for real and that I am ready any time to send any documents, he told to stop and don't make the translations of the documents, because he is not interested. He is just trolling around here...

Scammer, I asked you for:

1) Professional certified estimation of your property
2) Original ownership documents AND a translation
3) Contact a notary for the required documents, I am pretty sure something MUST be done in person.
4) Pay all the required fees if any.

And you replied with a facebook account link and some UNVERIFIABLE photos of a property. Of course I dismissed everything!! You do not have a clue about what means offering property as collateral.

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:42:48 AM

That's correct. You asked me 4 type of papers, and before I sent you those, I sent pictures with the property and my own facebook link so you can see that I am a real person (btw. if you would have been looking at my FB photos you would have seen for example the same property in some of those photos, pics made AND uploaded to Facebook years ago).

But the fact that I have sent you these information didn't mean BY ANY CHANCE that it's all I am sending. I have no idea why it hurt that I have sent that too??? There is no explanation for that. The fact that I wanted to send more than you asked for, can not be bad, can it? I was ready to make all the other documents too, YOU ARE THE ONE who told NOT TO SEND THEM because you are not interested.

And then you are the one also, who is telling me that I am refusing to send...

I just can't understand what exactly you want (again). You seems to be confused and while you are stating that you are NOT interested in this loan, you keep coming back and talking around (which is not a problem, just don't try to use your own words against me). AGAIN, just to summarize: I have sent you my OWN Facebook link and pictures of the property (as a gesture of OPENNESS, as in I will be completely open with the person who is going to be interested, about me, property, family, etc.), AND YOU TOLD not to send the documents.

Is this true?

Killerloop

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:55:36 AM

That's correct. You asked me 4 type of papers, and before I sent you those, I sent pictures with the property and my own facebook link so you can see that I am a real person (btw. if you would have been looking at my FB photos you would have seen for example the same property in some of those photos, pics made AND uploaded to Facebook years ago).

I did NOT request a facebook account or photos! I asked for original documents!

But the fact that I have sent you these information didn't mean BY ANY CHANCE that it's all I am sending. I have no idea why it hurt that I have sent that too??? There is no explanation for that. The fact that I wanted to send more than you asked for, can not be bad, can it?

Where I live you sent what is required THEN extras. Also ownership of houses etc. are PUBLIC documents accessible to anyone, please notice that I never asked for your identity, ID card or such.

I was ready to make all the other documents too, YOU ARE THE ONE who told NOT TO SEND THEM because you are not interested.
And then you are the one also, who is telling me that I am refusing to send... There is a name for this illness.

No LONGER interested. It means there was interest but your disruptive behaviour and insulting words made it fade away.
Because when everything is said and done you got lot of words but no loan. Nice work!

I just can't understand what exactly you want (again). You seems to be confused and while you are stating that you are NOT interested in this loan, you keep coming back and talking around (which is not a problem, just don't try to use your own words against me). AGAIN, just to summarize: I have sent you my OWN Facebook link and pictures of the property (as a gesture of OPENNESS), AND YOU TOLD not to send the documents.

Is this true?

Yes it is! You sent me a Facebook link of a man and some picture of houses. Yours? Must be proven  Grin
Why I'm here? Because I find you funny.

You ATTEMPT TO treat people with pockets deep enough to handle a 25000 EUR investment like children.

zolace

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:00:14 AM

But the fact that I have sent you these information didn't mean BY ANY CHANCE that it's all I am sending. I have no idea why it hurt that I have sent that too??? There is no explanation for that. The fact that I wanted to send more than you asked for, can not be bad, can it? I was ready to make all the other documents too, YOU ARE THE ONE who told NOT TO SEND THEM because you are not interested.

And then you are the one also, who is telling me that I am refusing to send...

I just can't understand what exactly you want (again). You seems to be confused and while you are stating that you are NOT interested in this loan, you keep coming back and talking around (which is not a problem, just don't try to use your own words against me). AGAIN, just to summarize: I have sent you my OWN Facebook link and pictures of the property (as a gesture of OPENNESS, as in I will be completely open with the person who is going to be interested, about me, property, family, etc.), AND YOU TOLD not to send the documents.

Is this true?

Why are you wasting time with someone, your just gonna show your bending to his level and hes not going to give loan, he dont like to take risks, just close this thread and move on.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Killerloop

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:04:49 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 03:05:53 PM by Killerloop

Why are you wasting time with someone, your just gonna show your bending to his level and hes not going to give loan, he dont like to take risks, just close this thread and move on.

I did not ask for him to bend, just to behave in the way it is supposed for his chosen collateral.  Smiley

Yeah, I don't take risk here. If I want to risk I'll head for the gambling section.

/thread

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:11:16 PM

If you could present your property in a more professional manner, you might create some interest.

Here's an example, of properties being offered in Central Europe,

http://www.diia.de/?thema=objekt_detail&id=4977&list=1&PHPSESSID=fd95ae4099dcf6f1c1055cd75d29b11c

There's 1000 kg of scrap metal @ .20ct kg and some designer chairs in the above photo's to help
finance the property, real estate taxs, etc are very low in Germany.

Buildings in Central Europe are some of the best built in Europe. Wink

Nyan, I can present my property in a proper way for anyone interested... I guess that a person who has a real interest will not mind PM me, or send me his email address so I can send details over there.

Killerloop

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:07:35 AM

Always check whatever document you get by PM with knowledgeable parties.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: