Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] WTS 250mhs VIPER Preorder #67XX  (Read 1160 times)
xenotrunksx (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:40:14 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 03:45:50 AM by xenotrunksx

I want to sell my 250mhs Viper Scrypt ASIC preorder. I ordered very early (within the first few days) with order #67XX.  I paid 1,635 gpd down, the remainder is due ASAP and I unfortunately do not have the cash to pay it.  You will be responsible for the remaining 3,849.99 gbp.  They are shipping to you by the end of July.  I will accept BTC or LTC and am willing to hear all offers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:34:13 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 12:20:25 AM by crashoveride54902

I want to sell my 250mhs Viper Scrypt ASIC preorder. I ordered very early (within the first few days) with order #67XX.  I paid 1,635 gpd down, the remainder is due ASAP and I unfortunately do not have the cash to pay it.  You will be responsible for the remaining 3,849.99 gbp.  They are shipping to you by the end of July.  I will accept BTC or LTC and am willing to hear all offers.

good luck with this Smiley and remember to always escrow Wink

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
xenotrunksx (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:05:17 AM

I want to sell my 250mhs Viper Scrypt ASIC preorder. I ordered very early (within the first few days) with order #67XX.  I paid 1,635 gpd down, the remainder is due ASAP and I unfortunately do not have the cash to pay it.  You will be responsible for the remaining 3,849.99 gbp.  They are shipping to you by the end of July.  I will accept BTC or LTC and am willing to hear all offers.

good luck with this Smiley

Yeah thanks, I figured I'm just SOL but it's worth a try, maybe someone will want it for a steep discount.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:19:33 AM

good luck with this Smiley

Yeah thanks, I figured I'm just SOL but it's worth a try, maybe someone will want it for a steep discount.

i'll take it for a steep discount Smiley somewhere along the lines of i can actually ROI with it...hehe Wink doubt you'd go that steep thou...cause then you'd just keep it

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
xenotrunksx (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:59:57 AM

I want to sell my 250mhs Viper Scrypt ASIC preorder. I ordered very early (within the first few days) with order #67XX. 

The total price of the miner was 5,450 GBP (roughly $9,350 USD). I put 1,635 GBP (roughly $2,800 USD) down with a remaining balance of $6,500 USD. The remaining balance is due ASAP, they have extended the deadline for final payment until 2 weeks after their credit card processor is up and running (as of today 7/9/14 it isn't up yet so at least 2 more weeks), and I unfortunately I do not have the cash to pay the remaining balance. 

I will sell you access to the account on Alpha-ts site where you can change the email associated with the account, the accounts password, the name/shipping address and make final payment of $6,500 USD to alpha-t.

They are shipping by the end of July and would hate for them to get $2,800 USD out of me for nothing.  I will take 1 BTC in exchange for the account.

**Edited for clarification.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:18:58 AM

I want to sell my 250mhs Viper Scrypt ASIC preorder. I ordered very early (within the first few days) with order #67XX. 

The total price of the miner was 5,450 GBP (roughly $9,350 USD). I put 1,635 GBP (roughly $2,800 USD) down with a remaining balance of $6,500 USD. The remaining balance is due ASAP, they have extended the deadline for final payment until 2 weeks after their credit card processor is up and running (as of today 7/9/14 it isn't up yet so at least 2 more weeks), and I unfortunately I do not have the cash to pay the remaining balance. 

I will sell you access to the account on Alpha-ts site where you can change the email associated with the account, the accounts password, the name/shipping address and make final payment of $6,500 USD to alpha-t.

They are shipping by the end of July and would hate for them to get $2,800 USD out of me for nothing.  I will take 1 BTC in exchange for the account.

**Edited for clarification.

remember to always escrow Wink

AndrewK

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:57:17 PM

We could work out a deal where I host it for ya... Basically something where I pay the remaining... and you get $610(current bitcoin price)/$9350 % profit each month. I'd need full control of the account and everything but I can give you references and we could draw up a contract and have a verbal agreement over the phone.

Let me know if this would interest you.

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
wpt1wpt1

Activity: 454
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:02:03 PM

Cant you cancel the order and get half back?

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:30:26 PM

I want to sell my 250mhs Viper Scrypt ASIC preorder. I ordered very early (within the first few days) with order #67XX.  I paid 1,635 gpd down, the remainder is due ASAP and I unfortunately do not have the cash to pay it.  You will be responsible for the remaining 3,849.99 gbp.  They are shipping to you by the end of July.  I will accept BTC or LTC and am willing to hear all offers.

is there any pictures??  Roll Eyes

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:33:41 PM

is there any pictures??  Roll Eyes
That's a cold shot dude! 

Seriously doubt anybody is going to make any decent offers on this but wish you the best of luck anyway.  I'm in the unfortunate position of having paid entirely for my 50MH unit with bitcoin and have already been refused a refund from them because my "order was too early"...what a joke!!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
xenotrunksx (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:56:52 AM

Cant you cancel the order and get half back?

After 5 months from your date of order you can no longer cancel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: