Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ Spendprofit.biz ★★★ 2.5% Every Hours- Min: 0.01BTC - SSL Trusted ★★★  (Read 1378 times)
spendprofit.biz (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:51:43 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 02:17:33 PM by spendprofit.biz

Welcome to SPENDPROFIT.BIZ – HOURLY PROFIT.
Our website is secured with SSL security.
Invest your Bitcoin and get back 2.5% hourly.  Until you get the full 200% of the money you deposit.

BTC ADDRESS: 1FLFS1A85TMTTCFNHVHRWVSJWBE61DKDRT

Min Deposit: 0.01 BTC.

Note: Using the Blockchain.info web wallet is OK! Other web wallets are good BUT shared wallet are denied because you’d be deposit from a shared address and we have no way of knowing what’s the address we can send your payout to.

We believe ideas come from everyone, everywhere. At SpendProfit, we believe can generate profits for everyone. All payments are handled regularly by the hour,until you receive the full 200% of the amount you invest.

Become an investors: SPENDPROFIT.BIZ

CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:39:04 PM

How exactly besides Ideas are you going to get me 2.5% hourly if I were to deposit?

NDotSO / Bourák
spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:43:59 PM

How exactly besides Ideas are you going to get me 2.5% hourly if I were to deposit?
Yes. You will get 2.5% Every hours. Until you get the full 200% of the money you deposit.
Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:49:21 PM

Yes. You will get 2.5% Every hours. Until you get the full 200% of the money you deposit.

But how exactly will you achieve that? Surely you're not just doubling our bitcoins for free without actually doing anything, out the kindness of your heart? Maybe I'm wrong...
spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:21:26 PM

But how exactly will you achieve that? Surely you're not just doubling our bitcoins for free without actually doing anything, out the kindness of your heart? Maybe I'm wrong...
Our team has many ideas to generate income for investors and ourselves.
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:03:15 PM

Yea but how? Im not investing in anything without knowing that you have a legit and continuous way to pay out the 2.5%.

NDotSO / Bourák
FastBluff

Activity: 168

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:13:04 PM

Yea but how? Im not investing in anything without knowing that you have a legit and continuous way to pay out the 2.5%.

He keeps dodging a clear question obviously they are just trying scam, and get as many bitcoins as they can.

spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

We generate income with a closed group consists of 4 members. The method to generate income just give the team members. We are committed to paying 2.5% hourly for investors.
Grumpster

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:28:08 PM

We generate income with a closed group consists of 4 members. The method to generate income just give the team members. We are committed to paying 2.5% hourly for investors.

But what is the method? We're not asking for specific insider information on your methods, simply a brief outline of what you'll be doing with investors money, and how what you're doing will guarantee those profit margins.
Didldak

Activity: 150

Oh boy!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:37:11 PM

Method: Ponzi.

Cash system copied from http://bitponzi.io/, http://cloudhashers.net/

Stay away

Hey.. watsup.
spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:55:10 PM

But what is the method? We're not asking for specific insider information on your methods, simply a brief outline of what you'll be doing with investors money, and how what you're doing will guarantee those profit margins.
Equity investors are used to pay for staff in local businesses. Our businesses generate revenue by providing custom hardware for customers.
spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:56:33 AM

Method: Ponzi.

Cash system copied from http://bitponzi.io/, http://cloudhashers.net/

Stay away
Hey dont promote other website here. Guys can try it.
spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:32:21 AM

Our website is secure with SSL security.  So you can rest assured about privacy issues.
Rulishix

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:47:07 AM

Equity investors are used to pay for staff in local businesses. Our businesses generate revenue by providing custom hardware for customers.

What a crock of shit. Just admit that you are a ponzi! The money is gonna sit there like it always does and the balance will go down hourly until someone invests then the amount is adjusted and the balance continues to go down hourly until you guys decide to run off with the money. Will it be after a day? A week? Who knows but it will happen. Prove me wrong and prove that you actually do the bullshit you say and I will invest 0.5 btc.

If you are gonna run a scam at least provide working links!  Your twitter, facebook and g+ images do nothing.  They are not attached to anything because you don't have those accounts! How do we contact you? There's no contact email. What a fucking fail scam.
spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:42:45 AM

What a crock of shit. Just admit that you are a ponzi! The money is gonna sit there like it always does and the balance will go down hourly until someone invests then the amount is adjusted and the balance continues to go down hourly until you guys decide to run off with the money. Will it be after a day? A week? Who knows but it will happen. Prove me wrong and prove that you actually do the bullshit you say and I will invest 0.5 btc.

If you are gonna run a scam at least provide working links!  Your twitter, facebook and g+ images do nothing.  They are not attached to anything because you don't have those accounts! How do we contact you? There's no contact email. What a fucking fail scam.
Don't troll. The first thing I see is not good faith from you
Salmon1989

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:41:46 AM

To be honest, you should simply admit that you are running a ponzi, and forget about that ridiculous story...

onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:26:48 AM

Could you lower minimum deposit?
I could try this but I think 0.02BTC is too much to start with...

spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:39:59 AM

Could you lower minimum deposit?
I could try this but I think 0.02BTC is too much to start with...

Agree. I have adjusted the minimum deposit 0.01 BTC
spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:58:47 PM

To be honest, you should simply admit that you are running a ponzi, and forget about that ridiculous story...
Are you confused here.
spendprofit.biz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:53:01 PM

Try it folks. You can see it working.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: