Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aegis, x15, PoS/Pow Hybrid - DEBIT CARD COMING!/ANN 8PM GMT  (Read 57917 times)
CryptoStoner

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:16:18 PM

Nice coin, i see good potential, see what happens.

I Bought 15k and hold for long run.

Thank you. Today we will have some nice updates, more than nice even, the best ones the altcoin world as seen in some months imho
eta? make sure to not release the update when the market is busy with another coin pumping or smth Wink . We need the volume so keep your ann 1-2 hours away from sync or some other coins Wink
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:23:27 PM

Thank you. Today we will have some nice updates, more than nice even, the best ones the altcoin world as seen in some months imho
eta? make sure to not release the update when the market is busy with another coin pumping or smth Wink . We need the volume so keep your ann 1-2 hours away from sync or some other coins Wink

like now would be good
CryptoStoner

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:30:57 PM

like now would be good
No now money is waiting in sync and apex, sync releasing a wp soon tonight, there needs to be a bit quiet in the market, and everyone try to tweet or smth to bring awereness  to the ann later
exoton

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:38:17 PM

like now would be good
No now money is waiting in sync and apex, sync releasing a wp soon tonight, there needs to be a bit quiet in the market, and everyone try to tweet or smth to bring awereness  to the ann later

hmm i guess you are right even though we dont know when sync ann will come and being before that might not be bad either , i dont know what people are seeing in apex ^^
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:48:09 PM

like now would be good

hmm i guess you are right even though we dont know when sync ann will come and being before that might not be bad either , i dont know what people are seeing in apex ^^
clone of aegis
richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:52:36 PM

like now would be good

clone of aegis

apex has hidden premine right?
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:58:20 PM

like now would be good

clone of aegis

nope, small 1% which is being used for development

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
exoton

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:00:17 PM

like now would be good

clone of aegis

pssssst we are trying to spread fud here Cheesy
CryptoStoner

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:07:15 PM

Sync ann out, no other big anns afaik, would be a great time to release the news in 2-3 hours Wink. Spread the word about the ann guys let's get this coin to its real value!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:16:51 PM

is dev anonymus on this one?

JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

dump aegis for apex  Grin Grin Grin
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:21:38 PM

like now would be good

clone of aegis

apex had 1% premine and cut from each block then they cut supply from 15mil to 2.5 mil and plus they mined shitload so they probably own 50% not 1%

suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:24:41 PM

like now would be good
No now money is waiting in sync and apex, sync releasing a wp soon tonight, there needs to be a bit quiet in the market, and everyone try to tweet or smth to bring awereness  to the ann later

clone of aegis

apex had 1% premine and cut from each block then they cut supply from 15mil to 2.5 mil and plus they mined shitload so they probably own 50% not 1%
nah the premine was also reduced and its only 5apex from each block, miniscule amount. apex is actually genuine, they have put a huge amount of work into it. i support both apex and aegis.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:35:54 PM

like now would be good
No now money is waiting in sync and apex, sync releasing a wp soon tonight, there needs to be a bit quiet in the market, and everyone try to tweet or smth to bring awereness  to the ann later

clone of aegis

nah the premine was also reduced and its only 5apex from each block, miniscule amount. apex is actually genuine, they have put a huge amount of work into it. i support both apex and aegis.

do we know dev names for either one of these 2 coins ?

Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:02:36 PM

like now would be good

clone of aegis

do we know dev names for either one of these 2 coins ?

No, like the other 99% of coins.
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:47:56 PM

When is the announcement?
aegisproject (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:14:58 PM

Hey guys, two announcements today!

First one is that all the features talked about in the whitepaper should be delivered in 2-3 days, we've been working night and day and should be pushing them out really soon.

The second one is we had hidden in our sleeve for later but since everyone has an eye on Aegis we decided to  give you guys the news now.
We've been saying merchant adoption is one of the things to focus on and we mean it, crypto won't go anywhere if we can't push it to real stores and use, to start this process quicker and because we understand that not every merchant will have an altcoin ready system we are developing an Aegis debit card. This will be something similar to what Xapo will push out for Bitcoin (bitcoin doesn't has this yet!) and we expect to have it ready in 1 to 2 weeks tops. An Aegis credit card will let you use Aegis in ANYPLACE that accepts debit cards and will be linked to an aegis online account that automatically converts Aegis to USD when you're paying for something. Our biggest problem has been actually making the cards but this should be solved soon.

We are also looking for a designer to design the cards, we wanted to make really simple ones but the team is not happy with the design. So if you're interested and are a designer contact us.
exoton

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:17:44 PM

Hey guys, two announcements today!

First one is that all the features talked about in the whitepaper should be delivered in 2-3 days, we've been working night and day and should be pushing them out really soon.

The second one is we had hidden in our sleeve for later but since everyone has an eye on Aegis we decided to  give you guys the news now.
We've been saying merchant adoption is one of the things to focus on and we mean it, crypto won't go anywhere if we can't push it to real stores and use, to start this process quicker and because we understand that not every merchant will have an altcoin ready system we are developing an Aegis debit card. This will be something similar to what Xapo will push out for Bitcoin (bitcoin doesn't has this yet!) and we expect to have it ready in 1 to 2 weeks tops. An Aegis credit card will let you use Aegis in ANYPLACE that accepts debit cards and will be linked to an aegis online account that automatically converts Aegis to USD when you're paying for something. Our biggest problem has been actually making the cards but this should be solved soon.

We are also looking for a designer to design the cards, we wanted to make really simple ones but the team is not happy with the design. So if you're interested and are a designer contact us.

wow ... blew my expectations ... nice ! Cheesy
CryptoStoner

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:24:38 PM

Great news, make sure to make a plan on the first page and promote it on twitter as well! Good coin, way undervalued. Don't forget the logo btw Wink
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:43:00 PM

https://twitter.com/traderberg/status/489852995832922112/photo/1

is there a block explorer ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: