Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] First Actual Android Bitcoin Faucet!  (Read 1261 times)
itsik78 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:26:39 PM

Hi all,
I'm proud to present the first Android Bitcoin Faucet!
How does it work? Easy!
1) Download the app through Google Play
2) Download FREE Android apps through the app
3) Get some fraction of a BTC per each app you download
4) Reach as low as 5 millis (0.005 BTC)
5) Withdraw to your private wallet in a sec!

Download via Google Play

Enjoy Smiley

itsik78 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:28:33 PM

Use invite code 169859 for an extra bonus
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:41:46 PM

I can't seem to get it to work. I installed some apps which were only required to download and run and I never got any satoshis. Maybe I'm missing something?

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
itsik78 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:20:39 PM

I can't seem to get it to work. I installed some apps which were only required to download and run and I never got any satoshis. Maybe I'm missing something?
Sometimes it can take a few hours for the credit to apply.
If you still don't see it, click the question mark or the support buttons (inside the relevant faucet page) and check the status of the offers in question.
I'm here to help if needed
onezerobit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 10:45:58 PM

has anyone tried this yet...how much is the payout?

www.1zerobit.com - Don't just sit there, go trade
cclemon

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:00:19 PM

is this open source?
onezerobit

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:01:46 PM

is this open source?

I like that question. If it is open source, would be more trust worthy to test it. Considering how Android is very notorious when it comes to malware.

Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

Haven't tried it yet because I don't know much about android security but if it is legit I think it will be the same as most faucets.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
onezerobit

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:23:40 PM

Haven't tried it yet because I don't know much about android security but if it is legit I think it will be the same as most faucets.

possible malware in the app is whats holding me back. Even the owner of this thread have not made any comments on it yet.

itsik78 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:51:54 AM

possible malware in the app is whats holding me back. Even the owner of this thread have not made any comments on it yet.
Malware??
You can check the permissions for an immediate understanding of the possibility for a malware.
You can always also scan the app with any Android Antivirus of your choice and see that there are no alerts.
I'm the owner of the thread and I commit to the fact that there is no malware in the app.

Feel free to give it a try after scanning it with any of these top Antiviruses for Android:
AVG - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus
Avast - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avast.android.mobilesecurity
Lookout - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout
Norton - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.symantec.mobilesecurity

Or any other of your choice.

Enjoy!
BeepBeep2

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:12:39 AM

From my experience, and I've had it installed almost a week now, the app itself doesn't appear to have any malware. There could be malware in some of the offers though...
I never got my reward from installing a couple bulls**t apps though so I really don't know. I haven't opened my blockchain wallet on this device either.

Clicking one of the faucets takes you to a webpage in an external browser (in my case, Chrome) which gives you a list of options to choose from to receive xxxxx Satoshis. I tried a couple which were "Install and run" and they never worked. Do I need to run these apps for X amount of minutes or something?

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
itsik78 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:32:29 AM

From my experience, and I've had it installed almost a week now, the app itself doesn't appear to have any malware. There could be malware in some of the offers though...
I never got my reward from installing a couple bulls**t apps though so I really don't know. I haven't opened my blockchain wallet on this device either.

Clicking one of the faucets takes you to a webpage in an external browser (in my case, Chrome) which gives you a list of options to choose from to receive xxxxx Satoshis. I tried a couple which were "Install and run" and they never worked. Do I need to run these apps for X amount of minutes or something?

Thanks for the feedback,
Install and run should be enough (no need to run it for more than a few seconds as the callback is usually done on the Splash screen or maybe 1 screen after that).
Sometimes it takes time until the account is credited (usually up to 1 hour).
If you still see an issue, please use the support button in the faucet page itself on the relevant offer. This usually fixes everything. If it still doesn't help, let me know and I'll make sure you are credited.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: