Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~  (Read 26655 times)
BT4

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:36:09 PM

look at https://hitbtc.com/vote
and 3. place

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:41:51 PM

look at https://hitbtc.com/vote
and 3. place

yes i see but how do i trade?
rescuecointeam (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:52:23 PM

anyone knows how to use this hitbtc? i cant find rscc`?
Hi silverduck,

RescueCoin is not listed on the exchange yet.
On their website they say: "There are two ways for currencies to secure a place on Hitbtc. First and foremost, those with the highest number of votes will be periodically added onto the exchange every 2-3 weeks."
So it might take a while but we all hope that we will be added very soon!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:35:54 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 08:14:19 PM by asemov

Hi silverduck,

On their website they say: "There are two ways for currencies to secure a place on Hitbtc. First and foremost, those with the highest number of votes will be periodically added onto the exchange every 2-3 weeks."

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Wow, it was fast!
Keep up good work.

RSC.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Come mine with us! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:56:28 AM

Hi silverduck,

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

I agree. Good work I've mined a lot of coins and some months after they started are still not on any exchange. I am still glad you are posting! Keep it up.

Any contests or giveaways planned to help boost the community and community support?

FYI ordered a couple more small asics when I get them I'll probably point them your way.

Have a Good Day!

Fitness76

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:52:10 PM

Just a thought. What about trying to sell some premine to the community to help raise money for the first donation, while we are waiting for an exchange. Possibly even offer the community the option to buy the premine donation amount every month so as to limit the large sale on an exchange when we are listed? Then only sell what isn't sold here. Unless we can find a charity that will accept rescue coin directly, but I would think that would be several months down the road. This would also give supporters the chance to buy more coin and use this as a promotion to increase the base?

Have a Good Day!

Fitness76

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:20:40 PM

Another idea, which worked really well on 2 other coins I'm invested in, split a portion of the premine among a few trusted community members to hold and/or use to promote the coin. I think it does 2 things. It gives those community members more initiative to support and promote the coin. Also gives the community, as a whole, more trust that the dev won't just dump the premine as soon as the coin hits a market. Of course the addresses of the premine should be public and any use of the premine should be made public! Transparency and Trus are great things now a days among all the pump and dump coins!

Have a Good Day

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:13:28 PM

Hi Fitness76,
thanks for your good ideas. We are in a big meeting at this moment.
We will inform you and the Community of our results very fast. Your ideas are really very interesting. We will consider this in our considerations.
At the moment we wait for answers of exchanges.
Many thanks for your trust.

Best regards
The RescueCoin Team
silverduck

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:22:14 PM

good to see an active dev, fast replies
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:56:11 PM

Thanks silverduck,
It is not always simply quick answering.
We will give our best to answer all your questions fast.

Best regards @ all and thx for your entries here in the forum and for your trust.

To many thanks to for your interest in RescueCoin  Smiley

The RescueCoin Team
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:46:17 PM

Another idea, which worked really well on 2 other coins I'm invested in, split a portion of the premine among a few trusted community members to hold and/or use to promote the coin. I think it does 2 things. It gives those community members more initiative to support and promote the coin. Also gives the community, as a whole, more trust that the dev won't just dump the premine as soon as the coin hits a market. Of course the addresses of the premine should be public and any use of the premine should be made public! Transparency and Trus are great things now a days among all the pump and dump coins!

Have a Good Day

We really like the idea of splitting the premine among a few trusted community members. The only problem with that is to find these trusted community members.
But we are looking into it!!

Your other idea is also a great one but kinda hard to execute. You first have to earn the trust of the community so that they spent "real" money on coins.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:53:41 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 11:06:01 PM by Fitness76

Have a Good Day

We really like the idea of splitting the premine among a few trusted community members. The only problem with that is to find these trusted community members.
But we are looking into it!!

Your other idea is also a great one but kinda hard to execute. You first have to earn the trust of the community so that they spent "real" money on coins.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

I understand. If you wanted to do this make the minimum small so investors have the option to not risk a lot till your reputation is developed. Like spending .01 BTC is a little over 6 bucks not a huge risk to most people, but can add up. I would have no problem doing a .01 BTC investment on this coin now that I am seeing you more active!  Also obviously make the donation, even if under the monthly goal, no matter what and make the transaction of course public knowledge.

As for finding trusted community members. Start small, while still a risk, you'll see if they follow through or not. Unless of course you know and trust someone already to give them a larger chunk. I normally avoid mentioning other coins, but considering it's only POS now won't take away from people mining. XxXcoin, completely different coin too, did the premine split and has worked out amazingly well. Started out with the devs and 2 community managers 50k each to the 2 the managers. This later expanded to what it is now the devs and 4 community managers and even more of the premine.. Again it has continued support from not only the managers, the devs, but also the whole community involved. Myself included. The thing that really made this work is of course having great community managers AND how open everyone was with where the premine was spent and making the wallet address known so anyone that wants to could see if any coin was moved. Keeps everyone in check.

Again I like the increased activity on your part and look more forward to the future of this coin!

Have a Good Day

Fitness76

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:00:16 AM

Anybody else like the idea of buying some premine RescueCoin to raise money for a charitable donation? Community feedback would be great!

Have a Good Day.

silverduck

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:36:42 AM

iam interested in buying but not if the coins go to charity, not at this time, if the btc goes back to develope the coin then iam in.
Fitness76

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:43:32 AM

iam interested in buying but not if the coins go to charity, not at this time, if the btc goes back to develope the coin then iam in.

Thanks for replying to my post. Just curious if you had any specific ideas on how the BTC could be spent to develop the coin? Like buying a spot on an exchange or something else?

silverduck

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:14:46 AM

Thanks for replying to my post. Just curious if you had any specific ideas on how the BTC could be spent to develop the coin? Like buying a spot on an exchange or something else?

to develope the coin, osx wallet linux wallet, android wallet etc.
Fitness76

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:46:18 AM

to develope the coin, osx wallet linux wallet, android wallet etc.

osx and linux wallets already exist just go to the download link on the OP. The android wallet doesn't. I haven't used them, but I don't remember seeing any posts saying they don't work. Have you?

Have a Good Day

silverduck

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:21:32 AM

that was just an example
Fitness76

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:01:58 AM

that was just an example

Sorry I misunderstood. I was asking for a specific example to improve this coin, so that's what I thought you were offering. Only said the other wallets were already available so there was no confusion from other people reading the thread. There are tons of general ways to improve a coin. Just hoping to give the devs some specific good ideas and you seemed to have some in mind. In any case glad to see more than people active than not.

Have a Good Day.

BT4

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:20:04 AM

Windows, OSX, Linux Wallet work without problem but Linux Wallet does not work on old versions of Linux. must clone soure code from github and compile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: