Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~  (Read 26654 times)
rescuecointeam (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:31:22 AM

Hello Community,

First of all thank you very much for your posts.

We would like to know how you like the concept of RescueCoin. The Premining not included just the concept of a Coin for people in need.

Moreover, we would like objective amendments with regard to our premining. We already explained that the Premining is for people in need and not for us. If the Premining will be lower according to your opinion so the monthly donations for the organizations will also be lower. We want to act to 100% transparent and will publish all donations here in the forum and on our page.

However, to accomplish all that we need the community on board. Please answer with objective arguments and we will discuss them with you.

Thank you very much.
Your RescueCoin Team
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gpfleging

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:37:04 PM

I like the idea of the coin.  Using hashing power to generate $$ to help causes is a good idea (and being done by other projects, blazecoin comes to mind).  Maybe instead of the large premie and the fact that it is being in the possession of the devs maybe you could work with one of the exchanges to have any premie (lower %) sent to them and put in a slice of each block sent to the exchange.

This way you have full transparency as the exchange would have full tracking of the coins in and out.  People could easily donate their coins by using an on exchange transfer and if the exchange deals in Fiat they could actually facilitate the exchange of the crypto to fiat for whoever is receiving the donation.  Maybe they would even cut some of the fees if the $$ was going to a non profit as they could claim a biz tax deduction.

This could also help keep the network healthy as the constant mining to get the block percentages would continue and there would transparency about the timining of the donation exchanges so that it doesn't look like a dump that may crush the price each time.  It could also provide a trading opportunity, much like a stock before/after earnings.

Just my 2cents..

Good luck
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 06:42:37 AM

Don't forget to add your coin to AltCoinCalendar.info

ADD COIN  

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:19:34 PM

Hello community,

after the consideration of a lot of possibilities we would like to inform everyone that we are sticking to our concept.
But we will change the Premining! Our Premining will be reduced to 3%. (2% for monthly fundraiser, 1% for promotion, costs, development, etc.)

The reason for this is a great response by email and users from the forum that such a huge Premining won’t have any future.

The explanation why we stick to 3% is the following:
As you can see from our concept, RescueCoin was created to support people in need.
We will cover a period of 45 months where we have every first Saturday a donation day.
So every month we will donate 44.444 RSC (2.000.000 RSC / 45months) to a charity which you vote for.

Furthermore, we will also install a donation address on our website so that you can donate for people in need at any time.

We continue to hope for your support and your trust.

Thank you very much
Your RescueCoin Team
hitbtc

Activity: 525

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:56:40 AM

Hello! 

It's the Hibtc team here, we'd like to invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for RescueCoin and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: you can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Our exchange offers unrivalled advanced technology and our latest additions have seen their exchange rates thrive once live on our platform. We think it would be a great opportunity to give your coin excellent publicity, and secure a boost to its value and liquidity.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:21:54 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 09:09:38 PM by asemov

RSC.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-registration open! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:21:19 PM

We will set up a pool for launch. Please Dev, add to the OP! Thanks Smiley

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE RescueCoin WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL FOUND!

Low 1% fees
    High performance Node.js backend
    User friendly mining client
    Multi-coin / multi-pool
    24/7 Support
    No registration needed! Point your miners to our pool, set your own address and start getting payout every 20 seconds!

EU based

DDOS protected

Under constant improvements for your mining pleasure!

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coind immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

Quick Guide how to mine on CRYPTOSKILLS POOLS (without even entering the website!!)

Configuration:

Username: your RescueCoin wallet address

Password: anything (could be a letter or number or whatever you want)

Algorithm: scrypt

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3018
URL (difficulty 1): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3042
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3268

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE RescueCoin WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL FOUND!

We will be ready at launch!
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:29:09 PM

too hot for scrypt :-/ Mb x11 ??
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:11:29 AM

20% of premine and algo scrypt , not good, i'm out
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:20:45 AM

A suggestion - perhaps have a trusted 3rd party hold onto the premine, like TalkCoin has done. This will help alleviate any
fears of a dev-run PnD scam.

On the surface this sounds like a great coin. I'll be watching eagerly to see how it goes Smiley

vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:14:03 PM

20% of premine and algo scrypt , not good, i'm out
better read the thread before posting.

On Topic:
In my opinion this coin is a complete new and easy idea of supporting people who are in need.
The devs have put hard work in this coin and I hope it will have a good start. Good luck!
krixzaok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:03:01 PM

Good luck, launch currency Scrypt these times, really have to have guts  Grin
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

I'm glad you cut your premine way down. I may actually point some small asics your way now.

Still on track for launch tomorrow? Any charities in mind? Another thought, and I mentioned this on some other coins, instead of just giving money to charity, kiva is another option. It's an investment in people to help themselves, also limited risk of loosing money. I am luck and have had 100 percent of all my loaned money paid back, but the overall payback percentage is still high. Just a thought.

Have a Good Day.

sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:15:09 PM

Almost there!!!

sumpahpocong

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:18:05 PM

source ?
qq360

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:43:46 AM

Max Coins: 100 million
Premine: 20%
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
fuck the coin! Cry Cry Cry
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:44:23 AM

Max Coins: 100 million
Premine: 20%
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
fuck the coin! Cry Cry Cry

qq360 So there are only 2 pages of posts and you can't read that the premine is NOT 20% anymore, only 3%.

Dev with only a little over 9 hours to launch it would be nice to hear of some specific charities you have in mind, what the longer term plan is to get this coin accepted and backed by an active community and any thing else that makes this coin more appealing to mine.

Have a good day!

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:12:34 AM

Hi all,

the charities we have in mind are published on our website (http://rescuecoin.org/about/).

Here are some examples:
    Stroke-Care-International
    Help a child
    Handicap International
    German doctors
    HaitiCare international
    U.S.A.R. international
    Hospiz
    Malaria Foundation International
    Bone Marrow Donors Worldwide
    Kinderdorf Nepal
    etc.

If you have a good charity in mind please tell it to us and we will look at it and add it to the monthly poll.

Thank you for your support!!

Best Regards
The Rescuecoin Team
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 09:25:55 AM

KGW has exploits & is flawed. I'll pass.

then fix it instead of complaining or come up with something better - I'm in.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:25:00 PM

RAINN is one of the best charity's to give to.

https://www.rainn.org/

I'll be waiting for launch.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: