Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
havikk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:40:16 PM

Ok. Just hope that "Beta testing" will not be another client update with chat improvements Wink
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:42:15 PM

Ok. Just hope that "Beta testing" will not be another client update with chat improvements Wink

It's Anon Beta like we have already announced, so I don't exactly understand what You are talking about here now.
Cheers

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:49:33 PM

unusualfacts30, man, don't bother. All your comments will be deleted.

UPD: Ah, already Cheesy

Yes, his comments will be deleted, but only becouse he's just a fudder and liar. He's spreading false accusations and tries to manipulates people's emotions.
It's obvious that he isn't NAV investor and isn't interested in our coin and Technology. Awful "charts" made in Paint don't help as well.
We will not tolerate such a mess in the thread.
Best wishes

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Are you sure that deleting comments from people who don't erupt with joy and happiness and just share their visions of the coin price is the right way to behave?
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:57:36 PM

Yes, his comments will be deleted, but only becouse he's just a fudder and liar. He's spreading false accusations and tries to manipulates people's emotions.
It's obvious that he isn't NAV investor and isn't interested in our coin and Technology. Awful "charts" made in Paint don't help as well.
Best wishes

Are you sure that deleting comments from people who don't erupt with joy and happiness and just share their visions of the coin price is the right way to behave?

He's not "just sharing his vision of the coin price". He was wrong with his charts made in paint many times. He's fudding and trying to cause panic with spreading false accusations, shitty charts and insulting devs of this coin. Like I already said we won't tolerate that kind of mess in our official forum thread. Every opinion can be shared, but in appropriate way, without insulting and spreading lies.
Best wishes

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:00:27 PM

this thread is on full on DICTATORSHIP and anyone who questions price movement his post will be deleted.  Cheesy

that's a perfect way to build trust of your investors.

My simple question was: Why did Dev tweeted Ryan Pumper about NAV?

there is only one answer. Dev is trying to pump the price on hype so he can dump his shares.

As far as price, Last time I said it was going to crash all of these cheerleaders tried to say "no no, it'll go to $1". lol

It's not like we haven't seen how NAV went from 500 to 900 sat and then backwards. Blind faith is foolishness.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:03:02 PM

this thread is on full on DICTATORSHIP and anyone who questions price movement his post will be deleted.  Cheesy

there is only one answer. Dev is trying to pump the price on hype so he can dump his shares.

As far as price, Last time I said it was going to crash all of these cheerleaders tried to say "no no, it'll go to $1". lol

It's not like we haven't seen how NAV went from 500 to 900 sat and then backwards. Blind faith is foolishness.

Gimme a break man. Like I've already wrote in Your own topic (but You have deleted my post there):

We are not involved in any pumping group. Twitter is for spreading information to Everyone if You didn't know that. We are messaging a lot of people there to spread news about our coin and our incoming Technology. It's up to them if they will invest, we are just spreading good news.
You are just a little troll, spreading FUD - that's why Your posts are being deleted. Nobody likes shitty charts made in Paint and fudding all over the thread like You do.
Get a life buddy.
Cheers

Lucas

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:09:50 PM

Gimme a break man. Like I've already wrote in Your own topic (but You have deleted my post there):

We are not involved in any pumping group. Twitter is for spreading information to Everyone if You didn't know that. We are messaging a lot of people there to spread news about our coin and our incoming Technology. It's up to them if they will invest, we are just spreading good news.
You are just a little troll, spreading FUD - that's why Your posts are being deleted. Nobody likes shitty charts made in Paint and fudding all over the thread like You do.
Get a life buddy.
Cheers

Lucas

sure m8. You like spreading news to pump group?

WHY?

As a developer you should be well aware that pump group will destroy your coin. I'm pretty sure you aren't that naive that you think pump group will baghold NAV just because anon is going to get released. lol

Nobody likes charts made in paint? I'm afraid to tell you that I've been getting lot of response from people and all of them appreciate my view since it helps them make profit.

Below is an example of PM I received recently from one of the member.

Hey buddy,

Love reading your posts in the NAV thread as I agree with most of what you say, especially when it comes to chart analysis. I put several buy order in the range of 1000-1500 totalling 15BTC, price should crash anytime soon.

Where ya from mate?

Cheers,

Only person who doesn't appreciate it are the people who're trying to pump the price.

Are you trying to pump it?

There is no harm in admitting it since I'm sure investors appreciate transparency more than anything but going behind everyone's back to pump the price and then denying it is little shady. Don't you think?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:12:09 PM

Best wishes

He's not "just sharing his vision of the coin price". He was wrong with his charts made in paint many times. He's fudding and trying to cause panic with spreading false accusations, shitty charts and insulting devs of this coin. Like I already said we won't tolerate that kind of mess in our official forum thread. Every opinion can be shared, but in appropriate way, without insulting and spreading lies.
Best wishes

Okay, I've got your position.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:13:30 PM

Get a life buddy.
Cheers

Lucas

sure m8. You like spreading news to pump group?

WHY?

As a developer you should be well aware that pump group will destroy your coin. I'm pretty sure you aren't that naive that you think pump group will baghold NAV just because anon is going to get released. lol

Nobody likes charts made in paint? I'm afraid to tell you that I've been getting lot of response from people and all of them appreciate my view since it helps them make profit.

Below is an example of PM I received recently from one of the member.

Hey buddy,

Love reading your posts in the NAV thread as I agree with most of what you say, especially when it comes to chart analysis. I put several buy order in the range of 1000-1500 totalling 15BTC, price should crash anytime soon.

Where ya from mate?

Cheers,

Only person who doesn't appreciate it are the people who're trying to pump the price.

Are you trying to pump it?

There is no harm in admitting it since I'm sure investors appreciate transparency more than anything but going behind everyone's back to pump the price and then denying it is little shady. Don't you think?

Have fun with messaging yourself man. I'm not going to continue discussion with fudder.
Best wishes

Lucas

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:20:29 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 01:34:27 PM by skidog

I think we just need to ask: why would someone say bad things about a coin. People usually do things for gain. What is he trying to gain by making negative comments. Maybe a lower price maybe something else but I'm sure there must be some form of incentive....I have been here for a long time and the dev's do what they say. Sometimes a little slow but they have always come through. I even sent coins to one of the founders and he said it wasn't necessary....Does not seem like an act of someone dishonest. It's your choice on who to believe. I believe Soopy will give us Anon and that is the real question. Do you....?
unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:35:22 PM

You are so stupid to think that more than a half year of hard work of few guys was to give it all to pump group? Don't you think that if Nav Devs would just earn fast money they would do this long time ago? I hope when anon will be released you will be first one here to sorry for your false accusation. Nothing upset so much as accusing hardworking honest people of being cheaters.

Same thing happened back in July 2014. No anon was released and lot of people ended up with unwanted bags.

Real question is: Why do we keep trying to build our investment on imaginary development when our Dev don't even have decency to admit that he is part of the pump group?

Nav was always a bit shady no wonder that we see the dev trying to manipulate their price...

I'm not making it up. This has gotten out of the hand and lot of investors have started to question the legitimacy of this project.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:38:51 PM

You are so stupid to think that more than a half year of hard work of few guys was to give it all to pump group? Don't you think that if Nav Devs would just earn fast money they would do this long time ago? I hope when anon will be released you will be first one here to sorry for your false accusation. Nothing upset so much as accusing hardworking honest people of being cheaters.

Same thing happened back in July 2014. No anon was released and lot of people ended up with unwanted bags.

Real question is: Why do we keep trying to build our investment on imaginary development when our Dev don't even have decency to admit that he is part of the pump group?

Nav was always a bit shady no wonder that we see the dev trying to manipulate their price...

I'm not making it up. This has gotten out of the hand and lot of investors have started to question the legitimacy of this project.

Enough, can you shut the fuck up?

Your money is dirty money because you got money to destroy NAV
unusualfacts30

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:44:52 PM

Just like last time. Someone is trying to hold the price up with small orders. It won't last too long just like last time.

Remember, last time price hit 1300 sat and I think we're moving in same direction. This will happen till final news is released and NAV returns to its starting position (200-800 sat)

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:47:36 PM

order book looks like that all week, go away

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:48:02 PM

Mate stop here please. All have been discussed. And we know you do not change your oppinnion. Just watch the next days...

Sall

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:52:25 PM

Just leave him alone. I'f someone belive him, i'ts his decision. You can get good vision about person, when you look at his profile.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:06:53 PM

Just leave him alone. I'f someone belive him, i'ts his decision. You can get good vision about person, when you look at his profile.

Exactly, all coins have problem with guys who are coming to forums and spread groundless fud.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:40:57 PM

ANON in 3 lol and theres still a good deal on sells =)

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:57:48 PM

ANON in 3 lol and theres still a good deal on sells =)
Weak hands need to be SHAKEN out.

pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:22:34 PM

Look dude, I could waste my time taking a screen cap video of me sending an anonymous transaction through the subchain system but it's kind of pointless.

You will see for yourself if a few days.

Plus I'm kind of busy right now doing important things, like getting everything finished for the beta test.

No one in the dev team is part of a pump group.

Either get some actual facts, or go make your own coin with blackjack and hookers.

Cheers,

Pakage

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: