Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:09:03 PM

YOO help me with pumpinn been bussy pumpin whole day .. lets get it together to 4000

Oooo....  AMK with us  Wink

I think that someone forget to relogin ;]

What do you mean?  If you think im using multiple accounts Then take your 5dollar investment and fuck your self. :S
im not hanging around to play with kids here. Doing Reall business.

Relax, if you are investor you are one of us. We have the same point - Navajo on the Mars Cheesy

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:20:15 PM

Today i just sent a few mail(s) about navajo anon tech to the other crypto media news sites.
Hope to see some articles on those sites.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:38:11 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 04:58:49 PM by EmilioMann

would be nice if the madman who placed that sale order of 30k NAV at 1 BTC each, cancel it in bittrex.
Seems to new investors that the volume of sale orders is much higher than it really is.
And we know that 1 NAV will never be = 1 BTC.

monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:42:38 PM

wtfff. keep it at 1 Shocked Grin Shocked Grin

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:14:50 PM

Hi all navajo community,

having some Curious bout this coin because of the volume in bittrex, mind someone help me with it with my some silly question, thnks

i understand its is build in anonymous and not yet implemented it, but soon.. thats why the price of nav coin now rising hard..

from this thread, heard from dev that maybe rough date of implement the anon tech will be on 1st of march..

can i know, what if the implement of anon tech successful? any impact ? if yes, then why? as currently there is darkcoin there and so...

no worry, im not fud or whatever so, im interested in this navcoin and wish to invest .. but just kind of worry sort of some traditional

" buy on rumor sell on news " some thing like , once announcement of implemented it the anon tech, then mark the end of the grow or something "

whats make people buy and buy , keep and keep for this anon coin comparing bitcoin or darkcoin. 

hope some NAV community helps for the answer....

chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:21:08 PM

Hi all navajo community,

having some Curious bout this coin because of the volume in bittrex, mind someone help me with it with my some silly question, thnks

i understand its is build in anonymous and not yet implemented it, but soon.. thats why the price of nav coin now rising hard..

from this thread, heard from dev that maybe rough date of implement the anon tech will be on 1st of march..

can i know, what if the implement of anon tech successful? any impact ? if yes, then why? as currently there is darkcoin there and so...

no worry, im not fud or whatever so, im interested in this navcoin and wish to invest .. but just kind of worry sort of some traditional

" buy on rumor sell on news " some thing like , once announcement of implemented it the anon tech, then mark the end of the grow or something "

whats make people buy and buy , keep and keep for this anon coin comparing bitcoin or darkcoin. 

remember one thing. With this community and this DEV TEAM, we can really be on the top.

Navajocoin is a longterm project. Anon is just the beginning. This is not the first and the last one innovation.

More informations you will get from our channel on slack.com.Smiley
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:39:56 PM

Today i just sent a few mail(s) about navajo anon tech to the other crypto media news sites.
Hope to see some articles on those sites.
You are doing really great work and making efforts to make the Navajo successful and to reach the more and more people to join the Navajo community. You are really great man .Navajo will be the no.1.
cryptokia

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:46:56 PM

Hi all navajo community,

remember one thing. With this community and this DEV TEAM, we can really be on the top.

Navajocoin is a longterm project. Anon is just the beginning. This is not the first and the last one innovation.

Hi , thanks for the replied pal,

from what i read on this thread , i believe that this community and DEV Team.. But that's not a main +point from my question, from what i see which is, NAV even with huge community and devteam constantly updated the timeline , the price remain at satoshi 300 - 500 through out whole August till Jan.. until Jan surging with the news of BETA TEST of anonymous tech...

so mainly i believe people start kicking and actively because of the anonymous implementation.... still my priority question is, once Navcoin Anonymous tech comes online.. what is the benefit?   im quite new to altcoin other than bitcoin. and looking for vesting in altcoin, hope you or any community members help with my question..  again im not Fud infact i have large order queuing in bittrex currently. Smiley
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:54:54 PM

Hi all navajo community,

from what i read on this thread , i believe that this community and DEV Team.. But that's not a main +point from my question, from what i see which is, NAV even with huge community and devteam constantly updated the timeline , the price remain at satoshi 300 - 500 through out whole August till Jan.. until Jan surging with the news of BETA TEST of anonymous tech...

so mainly i believe people start kicking and actively because of the anonymous implementation.... still my priority question is, once Navcoin Anonymous tech comes online.. what is the benefit?   im quite new to altcoin other than bitcoin. and looking for vesting in altcoin, hope you or any community members help with my question..  again im not Fud infact i have large order queuing in bittrex currently. Smiley
Hi Dear cryptokia
If you want to find the answers, you need to wait for someone from DEV team.
They will respond to your questions.
Have a nice day.
cryptokia

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:57:57 PM

Hi all navajo community,

Hi Dear cryptokia
If you want to find the answers, you need to wait for someone from DEV team.
They will respond to your questions.
Have a nice day.

Hi david okay... just wanted to see what specific and make this anonymous coin stand out among other anon coins, and how can WE challenge darkcoin or any other anon infront of us. Smiley
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:00:08 PM

would be nice if the madman who placed that sale order of 30k NAV at 1 BTC each, cancel it in bittrex.
Seems to new investors that the volume of sale orders is much higher than it really is.
And we know that 1 NAV will never be = 1 BTC.

you gotta love the confidence Smiley

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:03:16 PM

cryptokia said that he isn't  a fudster but he created an account only to come here to put your question.
Why he doesn't wrote with his real account?

Please guys, don't quote the trolls and fudsters
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:05:42 PM

Hey cryptokia, you can check it out for more info:
http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-state-art-anonymous-network-now-beta-testing/
http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/
monkeygang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:12:08 PM

Thats good. alot more people getting into cryptocurrencies.

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:15:44 PM

Thats good. alot more people getting into cryptocurrencies.
That is right because crypto currencies are future money same as paper money started. Navajo because of its anon tech will lead the crpyto currenices in near future.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 06:19:15 PM

Just for the record we do actually have untraceable ANON transactions running on the Beta Network Which ofcourse everyone has tried for themselves in the community and proven again and again. Smiley I wanted to tell this because some of the new investors were wondering about the ANON Transactions , which they can have a taste using the NAB ( NAVAJO ANON BETA client) which I'm sure most of you'll have tried it and tested. Smiley I believe @cryptokia this reply answers your inquiries. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:21:16 PM

cryptokia said that he isn't  a fudster but he created an account only to come here to put your question.

lol.not everyone's into bitcointalk since ever,some pals are creating accs when they wanna ask question.

you forgot to respond with cryptokia account
cryptokia

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:22:05 PM

this is my first account  ... -_-" 
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 06:23:07 PM

this is my first account  ... -_-" 

Just for the record we do actually have untraceable ANON transactions running on the Beta Network Which ofcourse everyone has tried for themselves in the community and proven again and again. Smiley I wanted to tell this because some of the new investors were wondering about the ANON Transactions , which they can have a taste using the NAB ( NAVAJO ANON BETA client) which I'm sure most of you'll have tried it and tested. Smiley I believe @cryptokia this reply answers your inquiries. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
navtalk

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 06:26:05 PM

if everyone will get in NAVAJO SLACK COMMUNITY
please visit http://navajocointalk.org and fill in the form

Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: