Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:32:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Us Army ACU and other gear  (Read 1254 times)
CoolRunnings21 (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:00:29 PM

Just seeing if anyone would be interetsted I have a bunch of Army ACU pattern unworn gear.

Fireproof ACU Tops and bottoms all M and ML
Regular ACU Tops and bottoms all M and ML
PT gear  Grey with Army across it M
M Desert Camo Gortex Bottoms

And other assorted gear including field jackets ect.

If anyone is interested I can get some pictures uploaded.

This stuff is great for paintball and outdoors sportsmen, campers, preppers ect.

NDotSO / Bourák
phoenixsilverbird

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:02:40 PM

I'm from the UK so no idea about this.

Is selling US army gear legal? Isn't it government / army property or something?

CoolRunnings21 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:13:35 PM

Nah you can sell it, there are no issues in the US unless its say its sensative materials such as scopes,stolen weapons, pluggers ect. Selling uniforms has no legal implications. I was not in the Army nor is it Army property as its clothing issued to a soldier that is not returned. If he chooses not to wear it and sell it, its his choice. In the US there are tons of Military Surplus stores that sell stuff like this.

If you are interested let me know and I will take the time to upload detailed pictures.

NDotSO / Bourák
phoenixsilverbird

Activity: 154

BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:20:30 PM

Heh, thanks.
I'm not interested in buying but I wish you good luck and thank you for answering.

Should be an interesting purchase for somebody. Just make sure to wash the uniform Smiley

CoolRunnings21 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:00:06 PM

Heh, thanks.
I'm not interested in buying but I wish you good luck and thank you for answering.

Should be an interesting purchase for somebody. Just make sure to wash the uniform Smiley

They are all brand new with Tags.

NDotSO / Bourák
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:27:42 PM

Hey, mate.

What are you looking for price wise, and where are you located?

I was a 11b with the 2/187th back in the day.  I wouldn't mind picking up some new camo to relive the glory days.

Thanks for your service, btw.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
CoolRunnings21 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:05:08 AM

I am in the US, if your ps I can definetly give a decent price on them. Ill take some pictures and get them up soon and we can figure somehting out.

NDotSO / Bourák
CoolRunnings21 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:04:51 AM

Ok I finally got some pictues.

Most of the gear is 80% Medium/Long and the rest is Small/Long, it has also never been worn and most have tags. I do have a few pt shirts and shorts that were worn a few times(max 5) if you order anythign I will throw a few in for free.

2 pairs of Desert Camo Gore-Tex pants M/L
1 Acu Field Jacket(Thick and really good for winter) It is S/L but it is way big if you 5-10 to 6 ft and under 180-85lbs it will fit you fine.
Multiple Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve grey Army PT tops- Most are M
Army running short- M
Tan Undergarmets/Longjohn/Poly Pro Top and bottoms for cold temps.
Fireproof ACU tops and bottoms- M/L S/L
Regular ACU tops and bottoms- M/L/ S/l
Tanker/Coveralls size 36L
Camel Back Cleaning Kit
Revision Brand Goggles with tinted and clear lenses- Brand new never worn still has covers and black case. Msrp $100 http://www.revisionmilitary.com/store/desert-locust-u-s-military-goggle-system.html
Barret- Free if you want it with your order
Green Duffle- Great camping duffle or if you need a cheap bugout bag

If your interested in anything just let me know and we can work out a price. Obv the more you buy the cheaper I can hook you up and escrow of course is no problem if you take care of the fee's.

It wont let me post pics so I just uploaded them to anon

https://anonfiles.com/file/0090ec494e99176f782de008750ece08
https://anonfiles.com/file/b3da11afe95760b737183fcf0513bae6

NDotSO / Bourák
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:56:36 AM

These would make some nice hunting gear. Too bad these wont fit me. If you come across some xl or xxl items be sure to let me know. Deer hunting season is around the corner and I wouldn't mind getting ready early.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:17:43 PM

ARMY patterns are able to be sold with no problems, now USMC Marpat is not supposed to be sold on the open market. You also can not buy USMC MarPat in stores like you can the ACU pattern.

Marines we a little smarter they patent protected the pattern lol Guess the army said this shit don't work anyways so fack it.

CoolRunnings21 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:02:44 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:13:59 AM by CoolRunnings21

ARMY patterns are able to be sold with no problems, now USMC Marpat is not supposed to be sold on the open market. You also can not buy USMC MarPat in stores like you can the ACU pattern.

Marines we a little smarter they patent protected the pattern lol Guess the army said this shit don't work anyways so fack it.

Everyone knows the ACU is terrible, but don't even think the Marines came up with the  Marpat they boosted it from Canada. It was called the CADPAT and the uniform you wear was the worse of the two. Canada went with the better, then the marines took the original and made a few changes. You pretty much sum up every Marine, giant ego's and giant crook's full of propaganda. I will credit the  Marines for being alot more loyal and have way better esprit de corps. Also if Marpat isnt allowed to be sold on the open market you should tell that to ebay and just about every single surplus website online.

Also a little fun fact about your uniform... The MARPAT patent lists U.S. Army research into fractal pattern camouflage as the basis for MARPAT.

You sure are.

NDotSO / Bourák
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:34:27 PM

Everyone knows the ACU is terrible, but don't even think the Marines came up with the  Marpat they boosted it from Canada. It was called the CADPAT and the uniform you wear was the worse of the two. Canada went with the better, then the marines took the original and made a few changes. You pretty much sum up every Marine, giant ego's and giant crook's full of propaganda. I will credit the  Marines for being alot more loyal and have way better esprit de corps. Also if Marpat isnt allowed to be sold on the open market you should tell that to ebay and just about every single surplus website online.

Also a little fun fact about your uniform... The MARPAT patent lists U.S. Army research into fractal pattern camouflage as the basis for MARPAT.

You sure are.

Hmm ebay and surplus means they are used goods and can be sold as the owner see's fit. Toyota will not allow you to sell brand new Toyota's but they do not give a shit if you sell it used.
Of course the Army Research center helped dev the pattern the USMC does not have any thing beyond a fighting force. To call all Marines crook's, makes you sound a fool. I am sure the `8 year old PFC is a crook the 24 SGT is crook, the 32 year old Gunny is  crook.  Roll Eyes

Want to talk about crooks? $5 billion in coming up with a ACU pattern that does not hid you from anything but this

This was the worst pattern they tested and they still went with it over MultiCam.

P.S. I never served in the Marines I worked in the Pentagon, and I learned 1 thing there. If you want something done the right way, fast and with out excuses ask a US Marine to do it.
I went to a joint base in MD one day and was touring the barracks
Airfoce 1 airman to a room
Army 2 soldiers to a room
Marines 4 to a room
Please do tell how Marines are Crooks I will be sure to tell some old friends at the pentagon to check into it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: