Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ქართული (Georgian)  (Read 206790 times)
mettalmag (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:53:21 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 10:53:33 PM by Cyrus

მოგესალმებით ძვირფასო მომხმარებლებო.
აქ იქნება ჩვენი პატარა ქართული კუთხე ამ არაჩვეულებრივ ფორუმზე.
ეს ადგილი ძალიან ბევრ ინფორმაციასა და შესაძლებლობას გვაძლევს მომავალი განვითარებისათვის კრიპტოვალუტის დარგში.
ნუ დაიზარებთ რეგისტრაციას და აქტიურობას.
ნელნელა განვიხილავთ ყველა საკითხს, ჩემი ძალიან დიდი სურვილი იქნება თავი მოვუყაროთ აქ ყველაფერს რაც ვიცით, არ ვიცით, გვაინტერესებს.

კიდევ ერთხელ კეთილი იყოს თქვენი მობრძანება Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revengcorps

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:41:22 PM

მივესალმები წამოწყებას.

აბა გამოჩნდით კიდე ვინ ხართ აქ.

ამ კვირაში 700$ს უნდა მივუკაკუნოთ.. ამის წინაპირობა კი ისევ და ისევ volume იქნება. მთელი პარასკევი და შაბატი კვირა 1.3-1.5კკზე დგას და უკვე მომაბეზრებელია ეს ყველაფერი.
აიწევს თუ არა ოდნავ, ფასიც მიყვება ზევით
bekaguru

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:42:19 AM

მშვენიერია...

მოგესალმებით ყველას

ჯერ არა მაგრამ მალე მექნება ქვეყანა კითხვები მაინინგთან დაკავშირებით

AntMiner S2 გადავწყვიტე ჩამოვიტანო...
mettalmag (OP)
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:27:42 PM

მივესალმები წამოწყებას.

აბა გამოჩნდით კიდე ვინ ხართ აქ.

ამ კვირაში 700$ს უნდა მივუკაკუნოთ.. ამის წინაპირობა კი ისევ და ისევ volume იქნება. მთელი პარასკევი და შაბატი კვირა 1.3-1.5კკზე დგას და უკვე მომაბეზრებელია ეს ყველაფერი.
აიწევს თუ არა ოდნავ, ფასიც მიყვება ზევით
არამგონია ავიდეს 700მდე
ალტკოინებიც ძაან ცუდად იქცევიან
დავხურე ყველა პოზიცია გამოვედი საერთოდ

ერთი თხოვნა მექნება
ყველა ბირჟა სადაც შეხე გვაქ ან შეიძება რომ გვქონდეს რომ ჩამოწეროთ

მშვენიერია...

მოგესალმებით ყველას

ჯერ არა მაგრამ მალე მექნება ქვეყანა კითხვები მაინინგთან დაკავშირებით

AntMiner S2 გადავწყვიტე ჩამოვიტანო...

ნებისმიერი კითხვა გამოუშვი ვუპასუხებთ სიამოვნებით Smiley
რაც შეეხება S2-ს  S3მმა აჯობა უკვე ასე რომ მაგაზე გადაიტანე ყურადღება დაითვალე რა როგორ და მემგონი ჯობს S3-ის ყიდვა
ადგილი გაამზადე და მოკლედ ბევრი კარგი დეტალი თუ გექნება კითხვები დაწერე პუნკტებად და გავცემთ პასუხს Smiley

ესეც ინტერვიუ ერთ კარგ ადამიანთან
BitFury Group Ltd. last week secured one of the largest rounds of funding in the bitcoin sector, bringing in $20 million. It is already one of the world’s largest bitcoin mining companies, which use semiconductors and servers to produce fresh bitcoin, and it’s slated to open a huge bitcoin data center in the Republic of Georgia.

The San Francisco-based company, which was incorporated in the Netherlands, also says it will go public in the U.S. next year.

But for a company with such ambitions, little information is available about BitFury’s founders.

Biographies on BitFury’s website list Chief Executive Valery Vavilov as a “serial entrepreneur” without naming other startups he has started, and the photo of co-founder Valery Nebesny is that of a masked figure reminiscent of a race car driver.

BitFury spokesman Marc Aafjes said Mr. Nebesny, BitFury’s chief technical officer, is a self-taught chip designer, and that Mr. Vavilov founded other companies including advideo.ua, admaster.net, 212.ua and 212.ru.

Mr. Vavilov, Venture Capital Dispatch has learned, also was previously a representative of a major file-sharing website in Ukraine called Ex.ua, which the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative singled out in its “Notorious Markets List” in a December 2012 report. The list names “particularly infamous” markets, including those operating online.

In announcing the 2012 list, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative noted that Ex.ua, which it described as offering “unauthorized downloading and streaming of various content,” was shut down by criminal law enforcement authorities but then allowed to go back online.

“Valery [Vavilov] was indeed involved with this company as a representative for a short period,” Mr. Aafjes said. “However he wasn’t a co-founder nor is he involved with the company at this stage.” Mr. Vavilov is quoted as the company’s representative in numerous articles regarding Ex.ua in 2010, 2011 and 2012.

George Kikvadze, managing director of Georgian Co-Investment Fund, led the recent investment in BitFury. Georgian Co-Investment Fund, based in Tbilisi, Georgia, is a $6 billion private equity firm backed by sovereign wealth funds including those of Abu Dhabi, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. It served as an anchor investor in the deal, providing $10 million, Mr. Kikvadze said.

Mr. Kikvadze, a member of BitFury’s board of directors, said the startup is adding people to the team. Robert Waalder, who joined recently as a chief operations officer, was a long-time executive at Amsterdam-based Philips Group, for example. “Once the website is updated…you’ll see the caliber of the people,” Mr. Kikvadze said.

He said the company is also planning to add “a prominent venture capitalist” and “a veteran of the U.S. payments industry” to BitFury’s board of directors shortly. BitFury “will be hiring a couple of prominent lobby groups in D.C.” to advocate for the bitcoin industry, Mr. Kikvadze said.

The deal came in the form of convertible notes, with the option to convert to equity at a $250 million valuation, according to Mr. Kikvadze. Others participating in the round were Binary Financial, Crypto Currency Partners, Queensbridge Venture Partners and ZAD Investment Company. Angel investors Bill Tai and Jonathan Teo, former managing director at General Catalyst Partners, also joined the investor group, BitFury said.

Mr. Teo confirmed that he invested. “I’m a data center geek, and I really like how they designed it,” Mr. Teo said, adding that the founders were a “hustle team.” Asked whether Mr. Vavilov’s past affiliation with Ex.ua was of concern to him, he said, “not for what they are doing right now.”

BitFury hopes next year to become the first bitcoin company to go public, according to Mr. Kikvadze. The company had about $30 million in revenue in 2013, and expects $210 million in revenue for this year, on $120 million in EBITDA, Mr. Kikvadze said.

The company is also eyeing acquisitions of other bitcoin companies, both those that make chips and other equipment to obtain new bitcoin, and those that provide wallets or host currency exchanges, Mr. Kikvadze said.

He said that BitFury is slated to open the world’s largest data center aimed at producing bitcoin near Tbilisi. It will have electric power capacity of 20 megawatts, he said.

By  YULIYA CHERNOVA
tsotne

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:54:24 AM

რომელი საიტიდან ყიდულობთ ქოინებს. მე რა ხოდებიც მქონდა ყველა დაიხურა ან გაუქმდა
tsotne

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:59:50 AM

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinCaucasus  ყიდვა ბითქოინის
ToQcHista

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:07:54 PM

ვა ვააა ზდაროვა სასტავს.

Grin Grin Grin

სად მოგაგენით  Grin ამდენ ამერიკელებში

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "
LONGMAN

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:43:51 AM

Emoney-მ დაამატა ბიტკოინების ყიდვა-გაყიდვა
ToQcHista

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:00:31 AM

Emoney-მ დაამატა ბიტკოინების ყიდვა-გაყიდვა

დიდიხანია უკვე რაც დამატებულიააა.ა

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 11:04:39 PM

(Sorry for english post, I don't know Georgian)
Altcovention will be done in Batumi, Georgia between 8-10 October 2015. http://altconvention.com/
I live in Trabzon (I'm quite near to Batumi) and I don't need to have passport or visa to go to Batumi (Turkey & Georgia have agreement).
I'm thinking to go to this convetion. Is there anyone here to suggest me to arrange cheap accomodation etc?

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
mettalmag (OP)
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:18:05 AM

(Sorry for english post, I don't know Georgian)
Altcovention will be done in Batumi, Georgia between 8-10 October 2015. http://altconvention.com/
I live in Trabzon (I'm quite near to Batumi) and I don't need to have passport or visa to go to Batumi (Turkey & Georgia have agreement).
I'm thinking to go to this convetion. Is there anyone here to suggest me to arrange cheap accomodation etc?
sorry for late answer Smiley
I was planning to go there but for some RL reasons I couldn't, as my partners said there was much more interesting seminar in Ukraine for about an month and half ago.
Anyway I will not miss the nest one if it will take place.
Temo58

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:33:18 PM

ბიჭებო არ დაიკარგოთ  Grin

ვუსურვოთ ბითქოინს გაზრდა.  Grin
WOWMember

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:07:11 PM

სალამი ბიჭე...ბს  Cool
რო დავრეგისტრირდი,მეილზე არაფერი მომსვლია და არ უნდა დასტური ან რამე ეგეთი?
vaxoo

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 03:06:12 PM

გაუმარჯოს, ეხლა დავრეგისტრირდი ვნახოთ აბა რა იქნება თუ გავუგე რამე  Cheesy
WOWMember

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:03:03 PM

გაუმარჯოს, ეხლა დავრეგისტრირდი ვნახოთ აბა რა იქნება თუ გავუგე რამე  Cheesy

გაუმარჯოს  Smiley

მეც ახალი ვარ მოდი წამოვწიოთ ქართული თემაც ვინ სად რას შოულობს და რა ცოდნა გვაქვს გავუზიაროთ ერთმანეთს  Wink

მე ძირითადად სამ საიტს ვიყენებ:1.bonusbitcoin.co - ჯიგრულია და ძაან მომწონს, 2.freebitco.in - ესეც კაია,მაგრამ ბევრს ვერაფერს იძლევა,ჯეკპოსტს უნდა ელოდო რა, 3.freedoge.co.in Smiley)

ნელნელა სხვა საიტებსაც ვეცნობი და იმედია გამოვა რაღაც
vaxoo

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 09:58:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=704613

ამას ვწერ https://yobit.net/en/signature/ აქ და შენახვას ვაძლევ მარა არშვება Please enter valid BitcoinTalk Profile UID. მიწერს

იქნებ დამეხმაროთ.....

მარტო ამას რო ვწერ 704613 მიწერს რო Forum position Newbie is not accepted at signature campaign.  და როდის ავცდები ამ სტატუსს??
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:42:40 AM

yobit-ს newborn-ებზე არ აქ, სხვა უნდა ნახო ვინც უხდინს newborn-ებს. მანდ სტატუსს რო მოიმატებ მერე გადადი
vaxoo

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 11:51:06 AM

yobit-ს newborn-ებზე არ აქ, სხვა უნდა ნახო ვინც უხდინს newborn-ებს. მანდ სტატუსს რო მოიმატებ მერე გადადი

მადლობა, შეგიძლია მითხრა რამე სხვა? ეხლა დავრეგისტრირდი და დიდად ვერ გავუგე რა როგორ და რანაირად... თან ქართული თემაც ამოვქაჩოთ ცოტა
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:01:45 PM

მადლობა, შეგიძლია მითხრა რამე სხვა? ეხლა დავრეგისტრირდი და დიდად ვერ გავუგე რა როგორ და რანაირად... თან ქართული თემაც ამოვქაჩოთ ცოტა

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288202.0 ამას ვიყენებ მე, მიყევი ინსტრუქციას, ადვილია. შენი სახელი, პოსტების რაოდენობა და ადრესს დაწერე ამ თემაში და როგორცკი ადგილი განთავისუფლდება და ჩაგსვავს სიაში და იქიდან დაიწყებ შეგროვებას. სხვა კომპანიებიც არის newborn-ებზეც რო აქ, ვნახავ და დაგილინკავ იმათაც
vaxoo

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 01:16:33 PM

lenoli
დავუწერე იქ ჩემი მონაცემები.. პრინციპი მაინც ვერ მივხვდი ეხლა ის სადღაც ჩამწერს და ამ ფორუმზე რო დავპოსტავ მაგაში მემატება თუ მერე რამე უნდა გავაკეთო სხვაგან ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: