Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy 0% Trade Fees New Face lift coming soon . Come trade with us today!  (Read 4599 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:45:29 AM

If it wasn't for the fact they want you to provide photo ID and send them photo of yourself holding said ID - I quote "we are asking that, in addition to submitting a government issued ID, you submit an image of you holding the ID with your face visible" ...
Now, this might seem like ingenious security measure (at least on some misguided level) to site admin, but the perspective of your mobile phone mug shot selfie holding your own passport finding its way to the internet should the site become compromised at any point in the future is just priceless. Cheesy
its becoming standard practice.  I had to do this to sign up for a verified online course.  also cryptsy has to verify accounts under whatever the "know your clients" part of being a money handler is..
(apologies in advance for bad terminology)

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeroyJenkens

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:06:23 AM

Currently its a check though we will have more options in the near future such as ACH.

If we live local can we just come and pickup the checks instead of waiting on the mailman?

Mail service in south Florida is the worst.
BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:24:01 AM

Currently its a check though we will have more options in the near future such as ACH.

If we live local can we just come and pickup the checks instead of waiting on the mailman?

Mail service in south Florida is the worst.

haha Ill ask.... Not sure though kinda could muck up the process.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:22:17 AM

Where's NXT/USD you cuuunts

you NXT sock puppet trolls need to stfu.
more than likely it will get added if need be.. being an irritating dick about it is not going to help and makes your community look bad.
and i say this simply because of the endless spamming trolling and drama in this forum from you NXT cheerleaders.. it's been getting out of hand.
besides get in line.. they have to add Jackpot coin first.. hahhaha

Anyway on topic..
I can sort of understand being weird about wanting your face added to a picture with ID
but myself i don't care i even posted my picture for everyone to see on Cryptsy chat last year.
a few well known guys got doxxed last year and i felt bad for one guy and said hey man, here's mine lol

but the id requirement is sensible and an appropriate measure too be compliant as a money service business of sorts in USA
with Altcoins teetering on regulation this is just the only smart choice. (vs like BTC-E with no ID requirement)

Lastly i have not verified myself at Cryptsy but i probably would do it.
i raised the issue of security with Mullick and he said he didn't have access to that private info,
which no offense to Mullick but i found that reassuring.. i DO in fact trust Mullick.

So congrats Cryptsy i wish ya luck with it.
This is a step in the right direction i think for Crypto overall..
more service for us and more of a professional level is now going to be required of Cryptsy.
People on the fence about Cryptsy now may have to consider that with USD markets Crypty has to be extra cautious now.
And what ever has happened in the past is not so important as learning and moving forward.
Bring up a negative stories about Cryptsy here is not going to help.. although i occasionally do that lol
What we the clients need is no more NEW negative incidents Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Aricoin_Mike

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:13:04 AM

This is a big step for cryptsy. And for the whole community.
nzgrant

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:52:37 AM

When will you offer withdrawl and deposit to and from Visa. After all what we have now isnt much use to those of us who don't live in USA.
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:52:53 PM

why verification needed to trade with usd?
I was also going to this question but already posted now waiting for reply from OP about this why verification is must for this

Its the Law simply put. If we did not the feds could seize funds etc etc. Much like Gox had their US accounts frozen back in the day.
Thanks for reply and clearing its mean now I am going to do verification of my account

BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:36:54 PM

why verification needed to trade with usd?
I was also going to this question but already posted now waiting for reply from OP about this why verification is must for this

Its the Law simply put. If we did not the feds could seize funds etc etc. Much like Gox had their US accounts frozen back in the day.
Thanks for reply and clearing its mean now I am going to do verification of my account

Glad to clarify!
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

Why no NXT/USD?

^This.

Also, why do you need to know if I'm an active miner for verification?
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:14:30 PM

Cryptsy now has electronic deposit and withdraw methods added for USD. With even more options coming.

Currently US clients can deposit via:
- BillPay
- Personal
- Company Check
- Green E-checks

and withdraw via eWallet or mailed check eWallet provides:
- ACH
- Credit/Debit card
- Prepaid card

Enjoy more new options to follow as well.
gnomicide

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:04:14 PM

Offering Fiat in our exchange will rapidly increase our trading fee income, which would also be passed along to the shareholders.   

We currently are collecting in fees over 100 BTC per month.    We estimate that by bringing Fiat currency to the exchange we will increase our revenue by 10-20 fold almost instantly (within 90 days to allow for licensing).   This equates to fee income of 1000 to 2000 BTC per month within 90 days and increasing as more users migrate from other services.

Now that USD trading is live, I noticed the trading fees are in USD as well. The share offering claimed these would be included in the fee share dividends, but there is still only LTC and BTC listed in the announcement calculations. When are the USD fees going to start being disbursed to shareholders?

If there's a more appropriate channel to ask this, please let me know, as I don't get replies from the paul@cryptsy email listed on the offering's verification page.
Oreganobag

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:19:54 AM

How long do withdrawals take after initializing them? I haven't done a withdrawal yet, but I'm just wondering.
breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:52:57 AM

How long do withdrawals take after initializing them? I haven't done a withdrawal yet, but I'm just wondering.

3 Months is a reasonable time for you?
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:38:54 AM

Implemented our long awaited Trigger system built in automated trades. A trigger is similar to a stop-loss order. It executes an order when the trigger price is met if you have the funds available for such order. It will execute for smaller amounts if you do not have the full trigger amount available. Triggers do not place any funds on hold. Come give it a try.

BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:23:08 PM

MED/BTC, SYS/BTC, GML/BTC, SOLE/BTC markets added enjoy!
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:33:48 AM

Cryptsy now has electronic deposit and withdraw methods added for USD. With even more options coming.

- BillPay
- Personal
- Company Check
- Green E-checks

- ACH
- Credit/Debit card
- Prepaid card

How long do the USD withdraws to eWallet take? I confirmed my withdraw hours ago and it still shows as Pending. Please help
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:28:49 PM

- BillPay
- Personal
- Company Check
- Green E-checks

- ACH
- Credit/Debit card
- Prepaid card

How long do the USD withdraws to eWallet take? I confirmed my withdraw hours ago and it still shows as Pending. Please help

Ill look into it I know they had a small backlog due to a guy being on vacation. Ill see if I can get them processed quickly if there are still hanging.
chrissibel

Got Crypto?

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:46:54 PM

Ill look into it I know they had a small backlog due to a guy being on vacation. Ill see if I can get them processed quickly if there are still hanging.

Thanks, BitJohn. Yes its still hung.
chrissibel

Got Crypto?

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:27:16 PM

Still Pending. This is starting to make me doubt this service.
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:31:55 PM

Still Pending. This is starting to make me doubt this service.

Contact support we added an alternative method, also free, for withdraw while we work on the issue with egoPay.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: