Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Bitcoins for PayPal.  (Read 1050 times)
dareq (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 03:11:59 PM

If you would like to do a exchange then PM me or email with your offer. Minimum offer has been lowered to 40 coins.

I am not accepting lower offers because more transactions I make more likely that PayPal will harrass my ass and get me banned and I want to avoid this shit.

Local rules for this thread:

Noo offers, no troll, no flame, no posts like "you're paypal worker or scammer" because there's no way I can be scammer, you are allowed only to post that I am scammer when I actually have scammed somebody or if you have solid proof to back up that. Anything else will be reported back to administrator. I want this thread to keep as clean as possible, if you don't like my offer and my rules how I want to make a deal, just dont buy it and give yourself a break.

If you have any questions regarding my offer - PM or email me and i'll be more than happy to answer them.

I'll be sending coins after I have received payment via PayPal, it can be done as normal payment for goods or services, I DO NOT ask you to send it as gift or claim/cancel or anything like that.

It will take me up to 24 hours till i'll be able to send you bitcoins so I can verify that PayPal account is indeed yours (not stolen), same goes for credit card,

I may also require a phone call from you (landline prefered).

I reserve right to refuse any offer I will be given due to many scammers around and my health gut feelings about people.

If anyone wonders why you should go first with new seller around here? Well reason is pretty simple - There are lots of way for you to get your money back (even if PayPal decides to side with seller - which have never happened to me or anybody I known on internet/real life, neither I have read about something like this on forum) you can always pay me with your card and get money back within 180 days from Visa or Mastercard bank support.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 03:28:18 PM

Why dont you address the accusations here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67901.0
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 04:16:26 PM

Looking for more people to rip off?  How can you call yourself a business and you don't even have a verified paypal account?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2012, 04:29:43 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2012, 08:20:30 PM by BadBear

Do not buy from Dareq

He already took one payment (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67901.0). Never sent the bitcoins, then his account was mysteriously locked (of course he now doesn't have the money to refund because he spent it). Now he claims to be "waiting for paypal" IE: Use the waiting time on the dispute to take more people's money.

Also I choose not to enforce your thread rules. Forum rules still apply.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 05:07:09 PM

Do not buy from Dareq

He already took one payment (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67901.0). Never sent the bitcoins, then his account was mysteriously locked (of course he now doesn't have the money to refund). Now he claims to be "waiting for paypal" IE: Use the waiting time to take more people's money.

Also I choose not to enforce your thread rules. Forum rules still apply.
+1. We saw this coming.
red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 07:08:09 PM

is this a joke?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002