Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn money online?  (Read 200580 times)
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:30:19 PM

Well you could try and sell pictures online. Register with some stock-photo company and monetize your creativity! If you are girl you could also try to sell pictures of yourself. But people may expect you to do weird stuff. I mean, really weird stuff.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:04:43 PM

I've yet to find a way of legally earning a decent amount of money online, i'm interested to know how much you can make from ads on your blog - websites etc. Never found a way of getting enough traffic...
It takes a lot of traffic to make money, but once you do you will have a nice income stream. A general rule of thumb for advertising (youtube at least) is that every 5,000 views gives you roughly 5$. You could imagine how much money a lot of traffic could give you.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DjPxH

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:20:28 PM

I've yet to find a way of legally earning a decent amount of money online, i'm interested to know how much you can make from ads on your blog - websites etc. Never found a way of getting enough traffic...
It takes a lot of traffic to make money, but once you do you will have a nice income stream. A general rule of thumb for advertising (youtube at least) is that every 5,000 views gives you roughly 5$. You could imagine how much money a lot of traffic could give you.

But you have to have orginal or interesting content first! And that's what most people don't realize. They just cook something up, which sucks, and then try and peddle it among various forums!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
the_K_man

Activity: 126

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:34:36 PM

I think you can easily some money by signature advertising and selling services.

Yeah i think this is the best way

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:35:17 PM

Signatures will probably get you the farthest if you don't have a popular youtube channel or blog.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Galio

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:47:12 PM

Signatures will probably get you the farthest if you don't have a popular youtube channel or blog.

This is pretty spot on. All those require a huge chance of getting some type spike of traffic to launch anything.

So signatures is more immediate then those options.
laitela

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:51:21 PM

Youtube & ads.
Galio

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:59:06 PM

Youtube & ads.

Again, thats like a false dream to get partnership. You need like a video to hit a good amount of views which is extremely hard.

Min. 500,000 views.
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:03:08 PM

Youtube & ads.

Again, thats like a false dream to get partnership. You need like a video to hit a good amount of views which is extremely hard.

Min. 500,000 views.

I have under 1k views and I have partnership...
And my channel is under 2 weeks old.
And maybe laitela has +500k how you know?

laitela

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:04:48 PM

Youtube & ads.

Min. 500,000 views.

I have under 500k views and I get money from ads...
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

I have 15k total views on my youtube channel and I have made 100$ through ads on adsense.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:27:06 PM

That did take many months to accumulate. I have already made that amount of money this week from signature campaigns.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
onlinepro

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:29:41 PM

That did take many months to accumulate. I have already made that amount of money this week from signature campaigns.

You have made 100$ this week and maximum for you is 150$...
I don't think you have made so many posts yet.

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:32:34 PM

I have made 120 posts this week, and I am on the primedice campaign.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
onlinepro

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:39:22 PM

0.0006x120x620= 44,64$

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:45:24 PM

0.0006x120x620= 44,64$
I am going to be a senior member very very soon (2 points away), and think of BTC as being worth 1000$, because I just know in my gut that it will get that high again.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:51:34 PM

I have a friend who made $14, he has 30 subscribers and never breaks 300 views per video, but he did have one that cracked 2,000 views.

I don't think you need a high viewer count to make money, it's just the volume of money you are getting depends on the ads.

YouTube is a very lucrative place to make money, assuming you can actually get viewers and set up a partnership. It really isn't that hard.

I have another friend who has 1,002 subs, average 300 views/video, but hasn't decided to monetize anything yet. I don't know how many videos he has, but  I think it's close to 100... So 300*100=30,000 , $0.001*30,000=$30

$30 potential right there, probably more in reality. If a guy with 43 videos and 120 views per video can make $14,
300 views on 100 videos (Average) could make quite a lot...
onlinepro

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:56:59 PM

0.0006x120x620= 44,64$
I am going to be a senior member very very soon (2 points away), and think of BTC as being worth 1000$, because I just know in my gut that it will get that high again.

Of course it will go +10$k in future but still it is only about 50$ atm.

truehold3r

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:58:42 PM

0.0006x120x620= 44,64$

I wish I have your rank guys but I'm still at the beginning, looking forward a signature campaign in the future.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
onlinepro

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:01:27 PM

0.0006x120x620= 44,64$

I wish I have your rank guys but I'm still at the beginning, looking forward a signature campaign in the future.

If you want you can buy higher lvl account.
And it is allowed by forum rules.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: