Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trend Analysis of Bitcoin & Altcoins (Democurrency) From China  (Read 993 times)
songsunling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:12:08 PM

These are my Trend Analysis of Bitcoin & Altcoins,and I will try to update everyday.
  THX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
songsunling (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:14:44 PM

GMT20140707 22:20 Trend Analysis of Democurrency

Bitcoin:

Some selling those couldn't hold on pour out of market. Bitcoin price stays at $630 and will move sideways for some days. Then it will drop down again. It’s very probable to drop down to $580.

Market trend is going as what I has said, you just read latest trend analysis, and I don’t repeat again.

By the way, if Bitcoin moves sideways for a period, many people will leave the market, and market will return to its peace. If you have read Gulong’s novels, you will find a similar situation. One who has many enemies tries to closed train in a hill. When he succeeds and is ready to revenge himself to his enemies, he suddenly finds they are all dead. So is it in Bitcoin market. Those just toss and couldn’t hold their coins will disappear finally. So do not focus on these ones. I don’t bother about these cyber language violence, I have to be responsible to my thousands of readers, so I just delete their reply to not disturber readers. Those madmen never care about others’s feelings but their rage.

Altcoin:

Altcoins Index 1 is 4.76, up 3.9%. Altcoin Index 2 is 1.97, down 2.7%.

Somebodies still toss about LTC today. If so their coins will become less. The bear market is simple: those above $63 are all locked chips. When price is pushed high, the locked chips will be more than shipments. So either push price high to $63, or stop tossing.

This situation just reflects that market makers try to sell coins to make money at this price, and they go short. So bear market is going on and price will be lower.

http://www.bit-sky.com/index.php/english
songsunling (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:24:17 PM

GMT20140709 13:10 Trend Analysis of Democurrency

Bitcoin:

Bitcoin still goes on moving sideways weakly. Maybe Bitcoin price will stay at $630 now but still drop down finally.

Altcoin:

Litecoin goes on rebounding slightly by 4%. Driven by LTC, DOGE rebounds by 20%, and ripple 20% too.

An adjustment has been made in coinmarketcap.com. So total market cap has changed, and it’s difficult to calculate Altcoin Indexes. These will be paused today.

songsunling (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:23:34 PM

GMT20140711 11:53 Trend Analysis of Democurrency

Bitcoin:

Bitcoin becomes stable and begins rebounding.

Given the compact distract above $660 and shrinking trading volume during one month, it will rebound slightly, but generally move sideways in recent.

As mentioned, don’t expect big investors and Bitcoin-accepted shops those just crash market. It’s better to wait for super good news. Super good news are events those arouse people’ panic who hold legal currency.

Economic growth rate in US becomes negative, rate of growth of commerce in China becomes negative, and so does interest rate in EU. Gold and Silver comes out of mid bottom recently, and no matter whether it is rebound or inversion, a mid- market will start latterly.

Bitcoin market cap is much less than that of Gold and silver. If gold and silver rises greatly, some fund will flow into Bitcoin market, and Bitcoin will rise only if a few fund of that enters market.

Altcoin:

Bugs leaded during site revision are ignored by coinmarketcap. So pause issuing Altcoin Indexes.

LTC rebounds today.

Driven by LTC, altcoins with big market cap almost rebound.

Altcoins with small market cap are too much, their cap are too small, and their aptitudes are too fast, so I will not analyze them.

I have bought 0.15 billion IFC at ¥0.00008, and I will fulfill my promise to buy 1 billion IFC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: