Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:51:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im starting to think all altcoins are a money pit  (Read 868 times)
randayh (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

I mean really most altcoins have reached their old lows. They only coin that seems to keep its value is bitcoin.
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:10:47 PM

They are worthless until they are used by the general public and by the time that happens the altcoins that are out now will be so technical old that they will never be used.
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:14:25 PM

Good second gen coins have a system so you can hold all kinds of coins and assets including commodities etc.

If you use a system like that in place you will stay safe in the coming years.

I'm biased, I recommend Qora once it's finished devlopment. I just can get used to using NXT, it's genius, I just can't enjoy using it.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:33:17 PM

Buy low sell high. Hard to do sometimes. Those few times people missed the train cost people more than they think. They buy into a coin thats about to go back to normal, it already went up.

At least thats what I caught myself doing a few time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

Buy low sell high. Hard to do sometimes. Those few times people missed the train cost people more than they think. They buy into a coin thats about to go back to normal, it already went up.

you're part of the problem, not the cure.
randayh (OP)

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:06:26 PM

you're part of the problem, not the cure.

Yeah, feels like gambling..
qxzn

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:53:45 PM

I mean really most altcoins have reached their old lows. They only coin that seems to keep its value is bitcoin.

Congratulations, you have arrived.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:11:54 PM

I think some altcoins have a purpose/use, but it all comes back to bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: