Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants candy?  (Read 3865 times)
MeldIntent

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 06:58:25 AM

Why give me a hard time?
I'm just expressing my opinion. If you can't offer a strong contrary opinion, perhaps you should reconsider your pricing. *shrug*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CANDIES (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 03:40:12 PM

Maybe you should consider minding your own business? Im pretty sure nobody here cares about your opinion.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 03:44:53 PM

Why give me a hard time?
I'm just expressing my opinion. If you can't offer a strong contrary opinion, perhaps you should reconsider your pricing. *shrug*
Hell, this is a free market so that man could sell at $100 if he wanted to. Just ask for a discount, and if he doesn't give one go do business elsewhere.
CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 04:12:41 PM

Exactly. I dont expect everybody to like my product or my prices but there really isnt any need to hassle me about it. If you dont like what Im doing go to walmart.
MeldIntent

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 06:04:27 PM

Hell, this is a free market so that man could sell at $100 if he wanted to. Just ask for a discount, and if he doesn't give one go do business elsewhere.
It's a free market. Also, it's a forum for free discussion. 

Maybe you should consider minding your own business? Im pretty sure nobody here cares about your opinion.

Haha.  Grin Well, I have every right to point out how flimsy your deal  might seem. I'd like to see people get good values. You should also mind your own affairs!

Anyhow, I really don't want to be rude, like some others would be. I wish you luck in your wheeling and dealings.  Cool I'll shush and leave you be now...

Hey, everyone!! This guy's got *fresh*, delicious, no strings attached, FREE SHIPPING, CANDY!! He'll even ship first.. you can't go wrong  Wink
CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 07:31:33 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2012, 02:42:09 AM by CANDIES

This is true you can say whatever you like. That doesnt mean you should be a jerk. Since your so quick to talk about how flimsy my deal is let me point out a few things to you....

You cant buy candy for coins anywhere else. I offer people a way to satisfy their sweet tooth without having to spend money in their pocket.
No matter what store you go to they will all charge you tax. I will never charge you tax. Sure its not a large amount but it does add up.
My candy will always be fresher. Most retailers sit on their product for weeks. I get my supply right off the deliver truck and in your hands without it sitting around.
I deliver. You dont have to go anywhere. Your candy comes to you.
There is more candy at this factory than any local store. The facility is huge. All they do is candy. The selection is one of the best in the country.
I can get you quantity. Go to walmart and tell them you want 100 pounds of snickers. See if they can do that for you. I know i can.
Large retailers wont give you a break. You buy at the advertised price and thats it. If you buy a few pounds from me I will give you a break.
Large retailers dont care about their customers. I will take care of mine. Repeat customers will usually get free samples with their purchase.
I ship first. You cant go anywhere and get candy sent to your door without paying for it first.

I think my offer is pretty dam good. Im confident I will have many happy customers.    Grin
JennyHill

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 06:27:16 PM

This is true you can say whatever you like. That doesnt mean you should be a jerk. Since your so quick to talk about how flimsy my deal is let me point out a few things to you....

You cant buy candy for coins anywhere else. I offer people a way to satisfy their sweet tooth without having to spend money in their pocket.
No matter what store you go to they will all charge you tax. I will never charge you tax. Sure its not a large amount but it does add up.
My candy will always be fresher. Most retailers sit on their product for weeks. I get my supply right off the deliver truck and in your hands without it sitting around.
I deliver. You dont have to go anywhere. Your candy comes to you.
There is more candy at this factory than any local store. The facility is huge. All they do is candy. The selection is one of the best in the country.
I can get you quantity. Go to walmart and tell them you want 100 pounds of snickers. See if they can do that for you. I know i can.
Large retailers wont give you a break. You buy at the advertised price and thats it. If you buy a few pounds from me I will give you a break.
Large retailers dont care about their customers. I will take care of mine. Repeat customers will usually get free samples with their purchase.
I ship first. You cant go anywhere and get candy sent to your door without paying for it first.

I think my offer is pretty dam good. Im confident I will have many happy customers.    Grin

This is a really good counter argument. Go to Wal-Mart and buy your candy for bitcoins then.
Watching (for period days)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 08:28:07 PM

Ah need mah Crazy Beans!  WHERE BE MAH CRAZY BEANS!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
JennyHill

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 09:26:19 PM

That is some helpful extra information there! Shocked

[joke]I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die![/joke]

Me neither! That’s why I’m not a lesbian. 
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:07:47 AM

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
JennyHill

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:25:34 AM

Does that mean you have a pot belly, a cheesy mustache and go everywhere wearing steel toed boots?
TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 04:08:26 AM

Very Sweet  Smiley

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:01:09 AM

Does that mean you have a pot belly, a cheesy mustache and go everywhere wearing steel toed boots?

Close!  Pot belly, cheesy mustache and a fedora.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:18:55 AM

Ah need mah Crazy Beans!  WHERE BE MAH CRAZY BEANS!

LOL settle down my friend. I can get your crazy beans by the case. What size bag do you buy for $2?
JennyHill

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:29:23 AM

Close!  Pot belly, cheesy mustache and a fedora.

I guess you're right then. You look like every lesbian I've ever seen.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 12:29:31 PM

Ah need mah Crazy Beans!  WHERE BE MAH CRAZY BEANS!

LOL settle down my friend. I can get your crazy beans by the case. What size bag do you buy for $2?

CRAZY BEANS!!!1!!!one!11!1!!!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
never2sleep

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 11:58:32 PM

Who doesn't want candy?
CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 12:40:57 AM

Who doesn't want candy?

Exactly.

Inaba, i need to know what size bag you usually buy for $2. How many ounces?

Also, i just opened that box of candy we got the other day. There are hershey bars, heath bars, snickers, reeses, and butterfingers. I should have pics tomorrow or the day after.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 12:42:48 AM

Who doesn't want candy?

Exactly.

Inaba, i need to know what size bag you usually buy for $2. How many ounces?

Also, i just opened that box of candy we got the other day. There are hershey bars, heath bars, snickers, reeses, and butterfingers. I should have pics tomorrow or the day after.

Click the link, it will give you all you need to know about CRAZY BEANS!!!!  13 oz I believe.

CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:18:58 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2012, 05:08:15 AM by CANDIES

Im not sure we will be able to work out a deal for your crazy beans. Most retailers sell them for $3-5 a bag. Even if i buy a case i cant do $2.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: