Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about samsung galaxy s4 "bug report"  (Read 6535 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:34:49 PM

So today in the notifications and top panel there is a bug report thingy.  I click on it in notifications and it tells me to open something so i choose the gmail app to open it and it opens my email and opens a new draft so i just click send.  But nothing was sent in the sent folder.  Not sure what happened.

Could my phone be compromised?
umairsaleem010

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:55:10 AM

This is pretty standard behavior for bug reporting. When an app malfunctions (and it's aware of it), it generates a log and an automated message, but it still usually relies on you to send it. So, it asks you for the method of delivery, which, in your case, was GMail. However, if the message was sent correctly, this SHOULD appear in your SENT folder as long as you selected the correct account.

Sometimes to get messages to show up you have to manually refresh the SENT folder view as it might not be set to sync as your Inbox is set up.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:35:59 PM

I tried it on my S5
It was in the inbox.

I don't think your phone is compromised.. more so something in your email isn't setup correctly.

As above poster said, check its sent to sync would be a good starting point.

try 1000 things then think compromised phone Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: