Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:34:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ANG] AngelCoin - X15 PoW+PoS - RARE (only 100k) - NO PREMINE!  (Read 25273 times)
MartinF

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:00:52 PM

fuck , just premine it instead of donation , 35 rejected blocks in my ST , damn you

Lol, I'm sure if they did 1% premine you would be complaining
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:03:01 PM

fuck , just premine it instead of donation , 35 rejected blocks in my ST , damn you

i dont know the fucking donation address b4 20mins ago , i got 35 rejected blocks in my pool , damn, the miner who mined in my pool will kill me  Angry
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:03:22 PM

solo mining worked fine. If you don't know how to do it it's not the devs fault. No relaunch is necessary.
so the guys that rent rigs who cant solo is fair for them, lmao.u cant solo mine from rent rigs from miningrentals.did you know that.so while u are soloing i just have to sit and watch the diff rise while waiting for a pool.yep thats real fair bro.lmao

minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 07:03:47 PM

fuck , just premine it instead of donation , 35 rejected blocks in my POOL , damn you
I'd rather have a premine than a foundation coin with getblocktemplate asking for a hack. No thanks.

BTW Dev, please remove http://ang.minerpools.com from the OP, I'll shut down stratum in a few mins.

HunterS

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

I think people who rented rigs doesn't like relaunches Smiley
i rented a rig mate and i would like a relaunch

jorneyflair

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:04:48 PM

whatever , wish you luck , i am out  and shut down the st for this one.
jorneyflair

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:09:24 PM

no , mate . shit happens

i got many blocks but i am not able to give the coins to the miner who trust me in early solo mining in my st .

so, i wish the dev should just premine it instead of donations , thats fucking anoying to pools.
jorneyflair

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:12:07 PM

Pool.mn, would you mind telling how you fixed this for other pools?
Some are still getting rejected blocks, although everything seems fine in the source code.

AngelCoin has broken api method getblocktemplate - it doesn't return charity value.
To mine your coin, pool have to make changes to stratum source code

yup , exactly
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

Dev was supposed to make sure both solo miners and pools are working properly - he didn't. A few lucky solo miners want everything to stay as it is, most of people who trusted that pool launch will be OK aswell got screwed - and they are majority. Relaunch.
jorneyflair

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

Dev was supposed to make sure both solo miners and pools are working properly - he didn't. A few lucky solo miners want everything to stay as it is, most of people who trusted that pool launch will be OK aswell got screwed - and they are majority. Relaunch.

well, its up to the dev. honestly , there are only about 10 ppl in my private pool , most of them are my friends or investors .  no luck for this one maybe  Undecided
Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 07:17:17 PM

Can't get coins into the foundation address? Shouldn't be that bad of a problem. Benefit is that the risk of a runaway dev who will dump is pretty much eliminated making this better to mine.

jorneyflair

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:20:26 PM

Can't get coins into the foundation address? Shouldn't be that bad of a problem. Benefit is that the risk of a runaway dev who will dump is pretty much eliminated making this better to mine.

then he could be getting early touch or an ann with big red font in op. that helps ppl , am i right?
AngelCoin (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:38:44 PM

Block explorer:
http://ang.explorer.ssdpool.com:9040/
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 07:47:43 PM

i dont know the fucking donation address b4 20mins ago , i got 35 rejected blocks in my pool , damn, the miner who mined in my pool will kill me  Angry

It was all in the OP, donation address, required amount. This is not the first coin to be like this and it won't be the last. I got caught in my fair share of rejected blocks on other coins that require donation just like on maiacoin.
HunterS

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:49:51 PM

so whens the relaunch.or is dev just going to let coin die.

jorneyflair

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

so whens the relaunch.or is dev just going to let coin die.

hah , just be nice , wish em good luck then take a break and mining stealth or freshcoin . you dont have to blame em as long as the MN pool seems working properly now. ppl will make their own choice of this coin, we are in liberty and democratization, arent we?
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 07:58:25 PM

solo mining worked fine. If you don't know how to do it it's not the devs fault. No relaunch is necessary.
so the guys that rent rigs who cant solo is fair for them, lmao.u cant solo mine from rent rigs from miningrentals.did you know that.so while u are soloing i just have to sit and watch the diff rise while waiting for a pool.yep thats real fair bro.lmao

No what is fair is all the info was in the OP for everyone to setup properly. Everyone had source at the same time linked in OP. Sound VERY FAIR to me. In fact other coins that require donation don't even put the foundation address in the OP you have to find it in the compiled client code. He made it easier then most requiring a donation.
jorneyflair

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:00:23 PM

No what is fair is all the info was in the OP for everyone to setup properly. Everyone had source at the same time linked in OP. Sound VERY FAIR to me. In fact other coins that require donation don't even put the foundation address in the OP you have to find it in the compiled client code. He made it easier then most requiring a donation.

nope , the donation address was not in op b4 launched
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:00:31 PM

No what is fair is all the info was in the OP for everyone to setup properly. Everyone had source at the same time linked in OP. Sound VERY FAIR to me. In fact other coins that require donation don't even put the foundation address in the OP you have to find it in the compiled client code. He made it easier then most requiring a donation by providing all the details in the OP.
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:01:27 PM

nope , the donation address was not in op b4 launched

When the source was available the donation address was there. That is how I setup my pool and it worked fine right out of the gate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: