Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ANG] AngelCoin - X15 PoW+PoS - RARE (only 100k) - NO PREMINE!  (Read 25273 times)
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

solo mining worked fine. If you don't know how to do it it's not the devs fault. No relaunch is necessary.
so the guys that rent rigs who cant solo is fair for them, lmao.u cant solo mine from rent rigs from miningrentals.did you know that.so while u are soloing i just have to sit and watch the diff rise while waiting for a pool.yep thats real fair bro.lmao

No what is fair is all the info was in the OP for everyone to setup properly. Everyone had source at the same time linked in OP. Sound VERY FAIR to me. In fact other coins that require donation don't even put the foundation address in the OP you have to find it in the compiled client code. He made it easier then most requiring a donation.

nope , the donation address was not in op b4 launched
i know it wasnt.people should try get facts right beofre posting.lmao.doesnt matter coin wont last after this launch.sad really.but thats devs choice i suppose.seeya guys

bitdigger2013

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:04:16 PM

solo mining worked fine. If you don't know how to do it it's not the devs fault. No relaunch is necessary.
so the guys that rent rigs who cant solo is fair for them, lmao.u cant solo mine from rent rigs from miningrentals.did you know that.so while u are soloing i just have to sit and watch the diff rise while waiting for a pool.yep thats real fair bro.lmao

No what is fair is all the info was in the OP for everyone to setup properly. Everyone had source at the same time linked in OP. Sound VERY FAIR to me. In fact other coins that require donation don't even put the foundation address in the OP you have to find it in the compiled client code. He made it easier then most requiring a donation.

i know it wasnt.people should try get facts right beofre posting.lmao.doesnt matter coin wont last after this launch.sad really.but thats devs choice i suppose.seeya guys
You are just upset you didn't read the OP properly. It was there I know it was and all the blocks I found show that it was!
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

When the source was available the donation address was there. That is how I setup my pool and it worked fine right out of the gate.

i can confirm that the address was not that lining in the OP , OK, i admit that i was kinda in believing of dev. taking the lesson for next time, thanks anyway,

well well , wish you guys good luck , gotta be out of town Lips sealed
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:08:26 PM

Can someone spread some hash over to suprnova ?

Nothing to rent, so I cannot test :-(

https://angel.suprnova.cc

thx

Thanks, Suprnova works:

ANGEL Pool for you:

https://angel.suprnova.cc

Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum and were among the first X11 and NIST5 Pools !
Highly optimized Stratums and MPOS implementations.
Idle Worker Notifications
Two Factor Authentication if wanted
Support 24x7 via IRC,Mail,PM etc.
Only 1 % fee ! (thats 50% lower than most other Pools !)
We have full SSL encryption on all pools ! (https:// instead of http:// !!)
From miners to miners - we're mining ourselves on the pool, with our own, self built rigs !
A OP that actually knows what he's doing - in crypto and mining since 2011 !
We are on the bright side ! ;-)

Tested and Approvied Mining Rigs can be rented here: (X15) http://www.miningrigrentals.com

Dropped to 0 % fee :-D

Guys, everyone who's still mining at http://ang.minerpools.com  please go to http://angel.suprnova.cc and mine there.

Spread the hash a little over to us, still no Fee

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
AngelCoin (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:15:10 PM

Someone asked for foundation address before launch and this was my answer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681111.msg7737836#msg7737836

Then I updated the OP. There was plenty of time to read it and set up everything.

If you people are too lazy to read the topic or at least look for updates at the OP, it's not my fault.
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

supernova not working. Not reflecting the hashing power at all. This is a mess.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:18:24 PM

Im in !
i like your logo
No premine is good! I will mine this.
to the moon!
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:23:29 PM

Then I updated the OP. There was plenty of time to read it and set up everything.

If you people are too lazy to read the topic or at least look for updates at the OP, it's not my fault.

The info was there in time as you say. These people making unfounded claims about a bad launch have their own agenda and it has nothing to do with the reality of your launch.
danosphere
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:01:07 PM

The info was there in time as you say. These people making unfounded claims about a bad launch have their own agenda and it has nothing to do with the reality of your launch.

+1 Also supernova is now working for me just FYI, thanks!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
danosphere
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:02:53 PM

Future development plans? This coin won't have much of a future without some features...

negsulyts

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

Client dont sync...
nodes??
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:00:39 PM

You are just upset you didn't read the OP properly. It was there I know it was and all the blocks I found show that it was!
It wasn't there and I was the first one to set up a pool. The donation address was posted today, right at launch, by that time I was getting tons of rejects...

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:07:33 PM

The donation address was in the main.h source file since last night when they put it up on github and forgot to make it private.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
AngelCoin (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:10:44 PM

The donation address was in the main.h source file since last night when they put it up on github and forgot to make it private.

What? That never happened, we uploaded this today at 18 HS utc. We never uploaded anywhere before today.
ijsdood

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

Client dont sync...
nodes??

same problem
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:13:28 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 11:27:28 PM by paulus51

this information is correct , hash rate is not showing, miner status is not showing no shares ar received in dashboard ! are we mining for supernova or what ??
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:20:38 PM

this information is correct , hash rate is not showing, miner atuts is not showing no shares ar recieved in dashboard ! are we mining for supernova or what ??
You can try mining at gameofcoins.net it is working there just not much hashrate
manlabor

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:38:08 PM

Wallet wont sync.  It is stuck on 297 and has the error message "Invalid checkpoint found, Displayed transactions may not be correct. You may need to upgrade or notify developers"

Mining does seem to be working on pool.mn
paulus51

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:44:05 PM

Wallet wont sync.  It is stuck on 297 and has the error message "Invalid checkpoint found, Displayed transactions may not be correct. You may need to upgrade or notify developers"

Mining does seem to be working on pool.mn

this is correct just started my wallet again for my address and saw this message ! some one is messing with the source so instamine would be highly possible before any kind of relaunch wen necessary
paulus51

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:48:07 PM

what is this ?

Using work with lower difficulty than device supports

bfgminer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: