Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MY LEARNING FROM LIFE  (Read 630 times)
dipal (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:55:42 AM

I've learned-
That you cannot make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.
I've learned-
That it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it. That it's not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
I've learned -
That you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you better know something. That you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do. That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I've learned-
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:04:28 AM

2) if u make a mistake in life, u can always go back and fix it.

2a) if u said something horrible, that makes someone want to break up with u, just imagine the words as sarcastic.  this will propagate change. Roll Eyes

i am here.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:38:04 AM

That is so not true.  Steal from someone then try to give the item back.  Get someone pregnant.  Take a wrong turn in the desert and run out of gas.

There are probably millions of examples where you can't go back and fix something.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:39:35 AM

That is so not true.  Steal from someone then try to give the item back.  Get someone pregnant.  Take a wrong turn in the desert and run out of gas.

There are probably millions of examples where you can't go back and fix something.

have Jesus Christ.  jesus

my girlfriend told me she was pregnant, and i acted like we should get married and all that stuff.

just stop arguing.  period.

Jesus.

i am here.
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:41:29 AM

If you learnt these things just now, you probably have a lot of your life still before you, so there's room for improvement.

Onkel Paul

zee11224

Activity: 282

Authentic Individual

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:26:21 AM

You cannot go back to the past and fix it but the future is still in your control.
BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:28:30 AM

On a forum-related example. Make a bitcoin transaction.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: