Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:15:46 PM

Trying out the new Coinigy Trader and boy is the UI pretty - very powerful tool, you can sign up for the beta using the link below.

https://www.coinigy.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:41:25 PM

Question: Where is the Google Play release?

Perhaps an update from the dev team on this would be helpful as this was promised a while ago.

This coin got on mintpal and 24 hours later everyone is nitpicking the little things.

Why don't you guys ask these questions in private and offer help if you can? You are basically feeding the trolls with stuff like this.

It's perfectly fine to publish your own android app and not go through google play. You can find this information on the google site. The app works fine, so why rally around this one point?

it's a shame that you think the add to mintpal is a bigger deal than the android app they were supposed to release weeks ago. Getting on another exchange has nothing to do with innovation

Weirdo who has nothing better to do than troll this thread: The app is released. This is what it says at developer.android.com:

"Usually, you release your application through an application marketplace, such as Google Play. However, you can also release applications by sending them directly to users or by letting users download them from your own website."

-- http://developer.android.com/tools/publishing/publishing_overview.html

The app is linked on the OP.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3suz86nhgqukeuc/StealthText_v0.33.apk?dl=0

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:48:11 PM

I am simply asking, as well as others here, for an update on the status of getting the app to google play. I am a little baffled by the hostility and how SSD factors into this discussion.

You are nitpicking and getting a little trollish. The app is released.

Download it and enjoy. If you can't use the link, it's unlikely you'd be able to make play work either.

MrLuddite_

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:54:28 PM

That is not the official stealthtext app by the dev team, as mentioned in the roadmap, nor does it reflect the .apk provided. The app you have linked is simply a price ticker. Please don't link people to that app, that does not help the issue at all.

Troll, go back to your  ssd thread  before I dump the 700k ssd that I'm holding.
Where is the mobile app of ssd that should have been released yesterday?
Stealthtext are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8722020#msg8722020
Just not released on google play

I think it is a valid question and should be answered, perhaps you don't feel that way, but I don't think that invalidates the issue.

If there has been a hiccup getting the app into the play store, then ok, say that. But I would like someone from the dev team to please provide an update to the status of the app on google play. I am still confused as to how one can be labeled a troll for asking about a missed target on the roadmap without a corresponding update.

just read your previous posts in  this thread that you deserve to be labeled a troll and you are one of those who are making me get sick of ssd community and will end up making me dump my ssd.

Again: stealthtext already been released and is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8722020#msg8722020

I am doing my due diligence as an investor of this coin to ask questions concerning missed targets. Again, the dev team updated the original post to say:

"9/3/14: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8659864#msg8659864

New roadmap, expectation StealthText and StealthRelay will be released to Google Play on 9/10."

I am simply asking, as well as others here, for an update on the status of getting the app to google play. I am a little baffled by the hostility and how SSD factors into this discussion.

You are nitpicking and getting a little trollish. The app is released.

Download it and enjoy. If you can't use the link, it's unlikely you'd be able to make play work either.

Wink Perhaps I didn't explain myself very well. The issue was never whether one could install the app via the available link, my concern was two-fold.

One, the dev team stated the app would be on Google Play. It isn't yet and I would like an update.

Two, it is my opinion more users would be likely to install the new app via google play rather than via the available .apk. Perhaps that wouldn't be the case, but I think it would. Many of us know there is no difference, but there are users who probably see Google Play has more legitimate.

Not trolling, not trying to FUD, not trying to insinuate or insult. Thought I was asking a very basic question, had no idea it would kick up so much dust.
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:19:57 AM

Not trolling, not trying to FUD, not trying to insinuate or insult. Thought I was asking a very basic question, had no idea it would kick up so much dust.

I just read your backposts. You are a troll, jackass.

MrLuddite_

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:29:12 AM

If I'm a troll, I think am really bad at it. I just don't see how asking this questions is so contentious.
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:35:14 AM

If I'm a troll, I think am really bad at it. I just don't see how asking this questions is so contentious.

Because you do the same thing over and over and over and over. That's what trolls do. You are a troll. As soon as its up on google play, you'll troll about something else.

tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:37:51 AM

It's absurd. They are 'pestering' the dev to help. Sweet jeebus, WTF. I cleaning out my wallet too, this is just too much.

You are a troll. You've been trolling and trolling and trolling.

You said you cleaned out your wallet long ago you lying troll.

MrLuddite_

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:38:05 AM

Because you do the same thing over and over and over and over. That's what trolls do. You are a troll. As soon as its up on google play, you'll troll about something else.

I see. Well hopefully a dev can help me with the question at hand.

Cheers
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:47:33 AM

Well no one can give exact predictions but as we can see that it is stable at 9500k and we have until sunday 2pm eastern time to be added on mintpal. Price will be 15k starting lets hope and it can go upto 25k stable price and within one month we can see 236000 sats which is $1 and by  December 2014 with open bazaar and stealthsend we can see value at 500k or 1mil sats which is more than $4
This is just based on what we have on roadmap please invest based on your knowledge
GO XST KEEP HOLDING XST MIGHT BE NEXT BTC
So this coin goes to Huh 1$? exact predicitions and time frame maybe?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:55:31 AM

Distribution List / Richlist

I have created a distribution list (Richlist) for Stealthcoin, Hope you guys like it.
Drop me a PM if you need anything.

http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin

Very nice, thanks!
tx42

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:27:59 AM

Troll, go back to your  ssd thread  before I dump the 700k ssd that I'm holding.

The person you refer to is not from SSD. That is a troll account created specifically for XST.

Read the backposts.

racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:36:28 AM

VERY NICE RICHLIST
TNX Cheesy
Distribution List / Richlist

I have created a distribution list (Richlist) for Stealthcoin, Hope you guys like it.
Drop me a PM if you need anything.

http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin

Very nice, thanks!

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:46:22 AM

The person you refer to is not from SSD. That is a troll account created specifically for XST.

Read the backposts.

he has some posts there, look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755180.msg8837048#msg8837048
I'm thinking he's a minion of  Mr. Net
but at least now I see that he isn't from ssd community
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:51:01 AM

Trying out the new Coinigy Trader and boy is the UI pretty - very powerful tool, you can sign up for the beta using the link below.

https://www.coinigy.com/

looks awesome
konadave2004

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:08:40 AM

whats so special about this coin? Huge buy support, what are the future predictions? thanks

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning

StealthCoin Mention on DeepDotWeb - the media hub for underground commerce!

Article Link: http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/09/18/can-anoncoin-be-the-currency-of-the-deep-web/

A Dark Horse

Many question why ring signatures are not simply added to Bitcoin’s codebase. According to Bitcoin core developer gmaxwell, ring signatures are possible, but present challenges. A new arrival in the arena of anonymous crypto-currences, StealthCoin (XST), promises to add ring signatures to the Bitcoin codebase with StealthSend, which is still in development. According to the StealthSend whitepaper (https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0), StealthSend transactions using ring signatures of 100 keys will only require about one third the space of similar CryptoNote transactions, but give the same level of privacy protection. This savings is achieved through the use of the use of so-called “Chandran Signatures”, and innovations related to the selection of the keys used for the ring signatures. In StealthSend, key selection is based on four numbers: two random numbers (called “nonces”), one number that reduces the difficulty of selecting the keys by specifying a subset of all possible keys, and one number to specify the size of the ring. Thus, the nonce key selection specifies any set of randomly selected keys using only 32 bytes of storage.Applied to CryptoNotes, the nonce key selection proposed for StealthSend would lead to a space savings of about 30% for future transactions.

If successful, Stealthsend will have an obfuscated blockchain similar to CryptoNotes while utilizing the well established bitcoin protocol. Additionally, it will also offer a significant reduction in storage.
To avoid the memory-expensive proofs required by an anonymous proof-of-stake coin, StealthSend will be a proof-of-work coin. StealthSend coins will be created by rewarding holders of StealthCoin at a 1:1 ratio in a proof-of-burn conversion. In other words, to get one StealthSend coin, a StealthCoin holder would have to burn one StealthCoin. After the proof-of-burn conversion, the remaining 15% of the total money supply will be emitted via proof-of-work, using a smooth emission algorithm.
Website – http://stealth-coin.com
Wallet – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHdhNlVHcWJ5dWM/edit?usp=sharing
Source Code – https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/

Decentralized Dark Markets

In addition to Stealthsend, the Stealthcoin team recently announced that they plan to support Open Bazaar, which is an anonymous, decentralized marketplace. With the closings of Silk Road and many other Bitcoin commerce sites, a decentralized solution to an anonymous marketplace would fill an important niche.

Open Bazaar promises to be such a solution. It is an open-source project touting many innovations that improve on traditional markets, including a reputation system based on proof-of-burn pledges, which allow users to burn Bitcoin in exchange for reputation. Released under the permissive open source MIT License, the Open Bazaar project plans to launch before the end of 2014.

Very nice!!

I suggest to everyone to read the full article in the link that was posted and I add this:

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

The dev has proven himself in many ways and in doing so has earned him a very loyal following.  The price will probably be stable until it gets more attention, either the next update or when the general community realizes what StealthSend really is.  This coin keeps surviving dumps, my guess is that the loyal are becoming more and more heavily invested.  I couldn't really care about an android app that won't stake, but an in-wallet trading feature would be nice.  To stake or not to stake.....
StealthSend

Activity: 85

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:43:56 AM

I couldn't really care about an android app that won't stake, but an in-wallet trading feature would be nice.

A staking mobile wallet is unlikely to get used for staking for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is battery life. PoS is designed to distribute staking weight over time by creating two new inputs from each old input. With the splitting, though, the weight of each transaction goes down, making the wallet work harder after every cycle. Eventually, mining dominates battery usage and the user must shut down the wallet to save battery life.

In-wallet trading, however, is an awesome idea. I'll bring that up with the team. Suggestions on which exchange to support are welcome.
je_sus

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:40:16 AM

Here fishy fishy. Want a bite at 8650? Smiley
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:51:03 AM

I couldn't really care about an android app that won't stake, but an in-wallet trading feature would be nice.

A staking mobile wallet is unlikely to get used for staking for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is battery life. PoS is designed to distribute staking weight over time by creating two new inputs from each old input. With the splitting, though, the weight of each transaction goes down, making the wallet work harder after every cycle. Eventually, mining dominates battery usage and the user must shut down the wallet to save battery life.

In-wallet trading, however, is an awesome idea. I'll bring that up with the team. Suggestions on which exchange to support are welcome.

A staking mobile wallet is unlikely to get used for staking

Don't agree as phone is on charger, usually overnght, and I know of at least 1 mobile staking wallet that is very easy on the battery.

A coin with 20% interest should have mobile staking if the plan is to make it a usable currency. JMO
StealthSend

Activity: 85

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 06:56:16 AM

A coin with 20% interest should have mobile staking if the plan is to make it a usable currency. JMO

Point taken for StealthCoin, although it will not apply to StealthSend, which will be PoW.
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: