Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:04:43 PM

i see more than 11 milions coins on bittrex it is mean that more than 50% pow coins are mined? if it right its mean that price doubles!?!

"XST Vol" on bittrex doesn't mean that there are 11 Million coins for sale/for buy right now..
you dont understand me
i say if less than 50% pow coins less - price go up!!!
wendy5

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:15:07 PM

there are zero active connection?why?
Reese212

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:23:50 PM

there are zero active connection?why?

so then at least you were able to download the wallet now... wait 5min, there are active Connections. at least i have got active Connections and my wallet is synced

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:57:57 PM

So anything on the horizon in the next couple of days? When does this coin halve or mining move into next phase?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
grndnpnd

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:10:04 PM

So anything on the horizon in the next couple of days? When does this coin halve or mining move into next phase?

its about to halve again and POW is ending soon so yes exciting things in a couple days

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:10:33 PM

you can always read OP for coin half and next phase

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:10:51 PM

i see more than 11 milions coins on bittrex it is mean that more than 50% pow coins are mined? if it right its mean that price doubles!?!

8000 x 1440 + 4000 x 1440 second halving now
japandrew73

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:15:38 PM

wow this coin is taking off!  getting in now before we're over 1000 sat
japandrew73

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:35:50 PM

Agreed, this coin has big buy support right, and it just dipped, perfect buy in time
japandrew73

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:09:21 PM

the volume on XST at Bittrex is ridiculous!  Any coin that achieves 76 btc trading volume in 18 hours is worth putting some money into…. just wait, this pump will be epic...
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:15:55 PM

Looks OK for now. Dev would you be so kind as to be transparent with the premine and provide accounting for Tx's?
I have no problem with small premine if an accounting is kept.

We finally have a little time to get on the thread and answer questions. The programming dev was in the community IRC channel at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/stealthcoin a little while ago, but the questions were pretty sparse.

In terms of the premine, you will notice that none of the premine has moved. The premine came from blocks 1-10.

Before, or shortly after the first round of bounties are paid, we will post the contributions and rewards on the OP. Also, we have consolidated the premine to a single address, which will help with accounting and community audit. The premine wallet address is now S8knUucS6iFwAt1S8BmRpiTykqQfRLcape and was filled with transaction ID 35343c515c71d00538451e9366fc25be3633399dd390c594f7023c28f1b9791c. All bounties will be paid using this address, using coin control. Any change will be sent back to this address. In the future it will be easy for any community member to audit premine expenditures by simply using the following permalink that points at the official block explorer on a dedicated server: http://explorer.argakiig.us/a/s8kn

You may notice that the amount at the premine address is 233626.816023 XST. This amount includes the original 233,000 XST premine plus 626.816023 XST interest. The premine was minted several days before launch, so it earned interest shortly after launch. This interest will remain with the premine.

We know that this post does not address all of your questions, but we hope it is a start. We will be back as time permits.

Thank you Dev.

Sorry that I missed Dev in IRC. I have been in there when I can be.

Some questions for dev:
Can you elaborate on the "stealth" feature I see in wallet?
Can you elaborate on the anon technology currently existing + in the works (I2P, Tor, etc.)?

Also, as a community let's work together on bounties.
What about a bounty for a major article, major retailer, or first Stealthcoin-only dice or sportsbetting site?

Coin is looking promising.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:31:52 PM

Thank you Dev.

Some questions for dev:
Can you elaborate on the anon technology currently existing + in the works (I2P, Tor, etc.)?

What about a bounty for a major article, major retailer, or first Stealthcoin-only dice or sportsbetting site?

Thanks for all of your questions, statdude. Fortunately things are settling down a little bit from launch.

We have updated a list of bounties at the bottom of the OP. Premine transparency is a top priority. Anyone may perform a complete audit of the premine using the information we post at the bottom of the OP.

The plans for stealth are to integrate two types of privacy protection, also called "anonymity" in the current environment. These protections are (1) blockchain analysis resistance and (2) network analysis resistance. The latter, network analysis resistance, is already provided by Tor. Tor runs by default and is not optional. All network traffic for Stealth Coin is routed through Tor, without exception.

The second part of our plan is to implement privacy protection against blockchain analysis, using true cryptography and not centralized mixers. There are several ways to accomplish this task, but the most promising is by using a plausible deniability signature system in which transactions are signed with cryptographically modified private keys, such that the relationship of a public key to any of its transactions may not be determined with certainty.

In a few days, we will be able to respond to offers for articles, dice games, and sportsbetting. But these activities will have to wait at least two more days. Proof-of-Stake is beginning soon and we need to have the full team available at that time to ensure it goes smoothly. We have done much testing of Proof-of-Stake, but things are much different when a network is live and people need dependable transaction processing. We are confident we have done a good job, but it is best to be prepared for unpredictable circumstances.

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:37:41 PM

Thank you Dev.

Some questions for dev:

Thanks for all of your questions, statdude. Fortunately things are settling down a little bit from launch.

We have updated a list of bounties at the bottom of the OP. Premine transparency is a top priority. Anyone may perform a complete audit of the premine using the information we post at the bottom of the OP.

The plans for stealth are to integrate two types of privacy protection, also called "anonymity" in the current environment. These protections are (1) blockchain analysis resistance and (2) network analysis resistance. The latter, network analysis resistance, is already provided by Tor. Tor runs by default and is not optional. All network traffic for Stealth Coin is routed through Tor, without exception.

The second part of our plan is to implement privacy protection against blockchain analysis, using true cryptography and not centralized mixers. There are several ways to accomplish this task, but the most promising is by using a plausible deniability signature system in which transactions are signed with cryptographically modified private keys, such that the relationship of a public key to any of its transactions may not be determined with certainty.

In a few days, we will be able to respond to offers for articles, dice games, and sportsbetting. But these activities will have to wait at least two more days. Proof-of-Stake is beginning soon and we need to have the full team available at that time to ensure it goes smoothly. We have done much testing of Proof-of-Stake, but things are much different when a network is live and people need dependable transaction processing. We are confident we have done a good job, but it is best to be prepared for unpredictable circumstances.

Wow!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

grndnpnd

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:39:44 PM

Thank you Dev.

Some questions for dev:

Wow!

i third that Wow! Amazing post glad i got in early.

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:41:57 PM

Thank you Dev.

Some questions for dev:

Wow!

i third that Wow! Amazing post glad i got in early.

Yep just pulled my sell orders!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Crypton1te

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:50:42 PM

Thank you Dev.

Some questions for dev:

Wow! This looks promising!  Grin
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:35:53 PM

Thank you Dev.

Some questions for dev:

Are you expecting this to be working when pos starts?
japandrew73

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:43:31 PM

Thank you Dev.

Some questions for dev:

Wow!  holding Long-term.
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:57:25 PM

Bittrex going crazy right now

Wink

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:57:56 PM

You just gave the community a crypto-boner...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: