Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRAND NEW] - Premium loose leaf vaporizer Cannabis 420  (Read 9188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:00:49 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 12:33:50 PM by culexevilman

"Maidak" Hero Member Review on one of the hottest vaporizers on the market - Pax by Ploom Vaporizer

PAX Pen (by Ploom) Purchase From 'culexevilman' Review

Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Smoking (4/5): It makes for great conservation of freshly ground tobacco, making amounts last longer than when burning them. The vapor comes through airy and light with a nice taste to it. However, the mouthpiece can get pretty hot after a couple of hits, and can be rather uncomfortable at times.

Hardware (4/5): The PAX Pen offers 3 different temperature settings with the push of a button, and the magnetic lid on the bottom for the holding chamber that is easily removed. Quick turn on/off just by pressing the pen mouthpiece down; this makes for easy storage of the pen, and leaves the mouthpiece in a somewhat protected position when turned off.  However, at times it can take a while between hits for the pen to be ready again. In my personal experience since I’ve received the unit I preferred the orange or red setting.

Ease of use (5/5): After turning it on the PAX Pen warms up pretty quick for first use, and your herbs are easily changed between sessions, due to the quick access magnetic lid. The temperature settings are easily indicated by 3 different colored lights when changing. The User Guide provided with the PAX Pen makes getting ready for the first time you use it easy; the instructions provide simple instructions coupled with pictures.

Other (5/5): The PAX Pen comes with a 10 year warranty from retail purchase date, however, culexevilman is offering a 2 year warranty. The PAX is easily disassembled for quick cleaning through the use of a small pipe cleaner and a dab of alcohol. A cool little feature is included to show battery level; just by shaking the PAX Pen you will receive an indicator light of battery level. When the battery is low, you just set it on the provided charging dock. You can typically get through a day on a single charge of the PAX, with a regular smokers usage (possibly two charges for heavy smokers). Received the PAX Pen quickly from culexevilman - came within a week of ordering.

Click me: Box opening by me on youtube

Hello everybody I have secured a fantastic limited batch and a killer deal on BRAND NEW Pax by Ploom Vaporizer that I am going to share with you guys.

Now the reason for such awesome pricing is simply a way for me to accumulate bitcoins, as mine spider senses are telling me that we should be seeing a rally before the end of the year. So by spending your bitcoins you will simply save much more for this awesome little device.

Now I been specializing in sourcing the hottest niche products for the past 7+ years that will make a good business opportunity for both of you and me. Now I am not a greedy guy, you know I can sell these for 200+ easily.

But whats the fun in making all the money by yourself?

I am based in the Asian and NA region shipping from Taiwan AND/OR San Francisco (coming soon).

About the Product:

Now right off of the bat, the Pax reminds you of something you would find from an Apple Store or as a kickass movie prop for some futuristic Sci-Fi. Made of anodized aluminum and coming in three different colors(Black, Purple, Blue), the brushed exterior gives it a very modern and sexy appearance. Easy to hold, and very pocket friendly, the Pax is awesome for on the go users. And with three different temperature settings available, each with its own set color, it is also easy to adjust to accommodate the density of the flower being used.

Get Pax, the most pocket-able, premium loose-leaf vaporizer on the market today. Pax Uses vaporiation to offer a superior alternative - heating elements instead of burning it, releasing a subtle, delicious vapor. With no combustion, hence no smoke, Pax is a cleaner alternative.

No BS, get this premium vaporizer and enjoy your lifestyle in the privacy of your own home.

NOW only 149 USD! per unit - ships worldwide.

SPECIAL PRICE good before end of July

Wholesale Shipping please ask me.

Item Includes

1 Pax Unit with 1 Screen
1 Mouthpiece and 1 Lid
1 AC Wall Charger Dock
1 Small Cleaning Kit (5 Pipe Cleaners & 5 Cleaning Wipes)
2 packets of Mouthpiece Lubricant
1 Pax Instruction Manual

Features

Extremely Portable
Durable Anodized Aluminum Construction
Medical Grade Stainless Steel Vapor Path
Motion Sensing Shut-off
Three Temperature Settings

How does the Pax Vaporize?
The Pax heats up in as little as 30 seconds. It can be heated to three different temperatures:

Low = 370 deg. F (188 C)
Med = 390 deg. F (199 C)
Hot = 410 deg. F (210 C)
The temperature can be chosen with just a click of a button. The indicator light displays the battery condition, heating status, and the temperature. The temperatures displays as yellow, orange, or red light for: low, medium, and hot settings, respectively.

Pax Battery Life
Lithium ion rechargeable internal battery charges via included plug-in charging dock and reaches full charge in under two hours. Charge lasts for up to 2 hours of continuous use. Battery is a 2600 mAh capacity. Temperature setting and use will affect the length of charge.

Pax Construction
The Pax's exterior is anodized aluminum (very Apple MacBook-esque) in either Onyx (black), Cobalt (blue), or Amethyst (purple) colors. All plastic components are food safe engineering plastics. It measures just 4 1/8" x 1.3" x 7/8". The vapor pathway is medical grade stainless steel, just like The heating element at the bottom of the unit, also known as the "oven".

BLACK

PURPLE

BLUE

The video review shows me charging the Pax with the mouthpiece on.

and regarding the color LED's, these works as the following.

Taken straight from Ploom's website.
http://www.ploom.com/led-indicator-touchpoint-faqs

Power On

Click the mouthpiece to turn your PAX on! It will pulse purple while heating, and then shine green to indicate having reached your desired temperature.

Standby Mode

PAX has an on-board accelerometer! If your PAX sits still for 20 seconds then it will go into standby mode, which is indicated by a blue LED light. Pick up your PAX again and it will heat up to your selected temperature setting. If the device sits still for 3 minutes then it will shut off to conserve battery life. A bumpy car ride is enough motion to keep the device awake!

Battery Level

Click the mouthpiece to turn your PAX on, then shake it to show the remaining battery life. 3 blinking green lights indicate a full or mostly-full battery, yellow indicates adequate battery remaining, and red indicates a low battery.

Charging

Your PAX will fully charge in roughly two hours. Your PAX will shine orange while on the charging dock until it reaches 80% full, at which point it will shine green. The remaining 20% will charge at a slower rate. You can't overcharge your battery! PAX was designed with smart technology to prevent overcharging!

Temperature Settings

You can adjust your temperature setting by removing the mouthpiece and pressing the white button on the body of the PAX. The LED light on the front of your PAX will change colors to indicate the selected temperature. Yellow represents low (370f), orange represents medium (390f), and red represents high (410f). Start low and gradually increase the temperature to make the most of your material!

For tracking please go to

http://postserv.post.gov.tw/webpost/CSController?cmd=POS4005_1

For conversion pricing to BTC please refer to:
http://preev.com/btc/usd/source:btce

HOW TO ORDER:

1. Confirm order and shipping destination by either PM or reply to thread.

2. I will reply confirming your BTC Payment. ONLY BTC PAYMENT ADDRESS 18KLirifyJzHLPKVnyMaxrfLbMk5HU96G8

3. As soon as I get 3 CONFIRMATION on blockchain your order is processed.

4. NO REFUNDS after payment is sent. Please think twice before placing orders since I am the one being screwed with your order being custom. made.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:15:04 PM

*reserved*
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:35:04 AM

I'm really interested in this. How can you offer the PAX for $149 when it retails for $250 from Ploom? Is it 100% genuine? I know you don't offer refunds, but what if the pax simply stops working? Am I out of luck?
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 01:37:22 AM

I'm really interested in this. How can you offer the PAX for $149 when it retails for $250 from Ploom? Is it 100% genuine? I know you don't offer refunds, but what if the pax simply stops working? Am I out of luck?
Ditto for being interested, but nervous to buy after seeing all the fake Pax's out there

culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:21:57 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 12:44:35 PM by culexevilman

Hi, this is an OEM version,simply put its units that had slipped outside of the factory avoided to "quality controls", most factory does this unofficially in many of these manufacturing deals. Simply the quality of the units will tell that these are great deals, definitely not the cheap low end imitation crap. Pictures are actual units. I will provide after sales warranty for non-user induced defects and such.

Ditto for being interested, but nervous to buy after seeing all the fake Pax's out there

I am waiting for shipment to arrive and then preparing some more detailed photo for your viewing pleasure.
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:34:25 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 03:59:42 PM by zhinkk

Hi, this is an OEM version,simply put its units that had slipped outside of the factory avoided to "quality controls", most factory does this unofficially in many of these manufacturing deals. Simply the quality of the units will tell that these are great deals, definitely not the cheap low end imitation crap. Pictures are actual units. I will provide after sales warranty for non-user induced defects and such.

Ploom offers 10 year warranty, how long will your warranty last?
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:45:08 PM

Hi Mate will you accept LTC? when is the expected delivery?

To peel or not to peel.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:57:11 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 05:19:48 AM by culexevilman

Ploom offers 10 year warranty, how long will your warranty last?

Since obviously I can't compete with their 10 year warranty, who knows if they will be around? But I will offer a two year warranty on my products sold, although you are still able to get it repaired, but buyer is responsible for shipping after one year period.

Hi Mate will you accept LTC? when is the expected delivery?

Hi there LTC is accepted of course. However there's a surcharge of 0.5% fee to process litecoin payments.
The shipment for first batch is underway, but there's a lot of local demand for these too, so majority of the units are going to those who preordered with me locally. If you would like orders shipped straight to you from factory without coming to me first, there's could be extra shipping cost or taxes though, as shipping costs is out of my hands.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:56:55 AM

OK well my question is this. If I pay now than when will I get it in France?

To peel or not to peel.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 11:49:06 AM by culexevilman

OK well my question is this. If I pay now than when will I get it in France?

With EMS is about 3-5 days from Taiwan to France, International Parcel is 7-14 days, I am still waiting for the shipment to arrive here, theres only one black available. You should get it within  the end of next week if everything is going according to plan.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:54:09 AM

OK then I want to buy it will you send me payment details please? I will paylitecoin in approx 8 hours time.

To peel or not to peel.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 08:30:02 AM

OK then I want to buy it will you send me payment details please? I will paylitecoin in approx 8 hours time.

pm'ed, also 9 buyers left for the limited time 10% off all orders.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:37:38 AM

HI,
How much for shipping to Bulgaria? How long it will take to deliver to here?
And also what with this one year guarantee? If the vap brokes I can deliver it back to you for free or what?
Thanks
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:16:06 AM

HI,
How much for shipping to Bulgaria? How long it will take to deliver to here?
And also what with this one year guarantee? If the vap brokes I can deliver it back to you for free or what?
Thanks

Hi,the prices includes shipping anywhere in the world, will take about 7-14 days depends on your location and customs, with the guarantee, within one year, if its not damaged by user induced damages, then you are entitled for free repairs and replacement minus shipping costs.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:48:12 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 05:34:18 AM by cooldgamer

So you said they were taken out by quality control, does that mean they are defective?  That would kinda kill it for something like this...  Also, escrow?

culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:26:44 AM

So the OP said they were taken out by quality control, does that mean they are defective?  That would kinda kill it for something like this...  Also, escrow?

They are NOT defective, maybe the outer-box have some blemishes, or bumps, nothing that would interfere with actual units cosmetics and operations. Escrow is welcome, I would use Ognasty or others we both agreed upon. Buyer pays escrow fees.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:03:44 PM

I really doubt these are authentic. Everyone should take a look at the below link.

http://www.ploom.com/news/fake-Pax-comparison/

Seller, please provide proof these are real based on the above link. Thanks
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:16:11 PM

Self Moderated topic to, smells fishy allthough if these were legit it would be a great deal.

NDotSO / Bourák
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:10:38 PM

Could you take a picture of the serial and the serial underneath the mouthpiece if possible?

Also take a picture when it is heated up and ready light is on, if that is all good I would like one.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:26:29 AM

Give me sometime, package incoming next-day. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: