Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:07:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOCK] LOCKcoin | X11 | POW/POS | ANON ISO RELEASED SOON!!!  (Read 41400 times)
Nanbu (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:23:26 PM

sorry about the delay in updates, real life things to deal with...

COMING TO LOCK THIS WEEK

Wallet update with new logo
Games Galore - Enhance your speculative luck and speculate with your LOCK.
More Exchanges - over 800 votes received in 48 hours on usecrypto.com!!! thank you sooo much  Grin

and that's just the beginning!

FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:29:04 PM

F.A.B Tracy
lorumipsum

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:55:16 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 07:22:14 AM by lorumipsum

SCAM
How can this be a scam as nothing was promised or even defined ?

Because one of the founders of the coin said that he and the team who made this coin are regularly pump and dumping. I would not trust a coin setup by such people.

He posted this on a dutch forum:

Ik zit in zijn innercircle met zo'n 10 man, hij verteld ons ongeveer 1 minuut tot 30 seconden van te voren welke coin het gaat worden zodat wij kunnen kopen en snel een sell order kunnen plaatsen, ook vertelt hij hoeveel stijging we ongeveer kunnen verwachten meestal rond de 30% als je op safe wil spelen. En dan gaan al die domme schapen die z'n twitter account volgen kopen zo verdienen we aardig wat, En wat van die domme schapen zullen ook wat verdienen als ze snel zijn.

Translated into english:

"I'm in his inner circle with about 10 people, he tells us about 30 seconds till 1 minute in advance what coin we should buy and place a sell order quickly. Also he tells us what profit we can expect which is usually about 30% if you want to play safe. Then all the dumb sheep following his twitter account will follow buying so we can earn some from them. Some of the stupid sheep will also earn something if they are fast enough".

He is really proud that he earns his money on pump and dump and doesn't care people are losing money by it.

Also he mentions this:

Eigenlijk mag ik dit niet vertellen maar dat is de strategie van het hypen van de coin. Zo vaag mogelijk blijven en toch gaat de prijs omhoog. In de loop van de tijd komt er steeds meer duidelijkheid over de coin maak je geen zorgen.

Translated into english:

"I should not be telling this but is part of the strategy of the coin. Keeping it as vague as possible and still the price goes up. After a while thing will get more clear, don't worry."

It could work but he knows a lot more than he is telling you here apparently.

I created an account here especially to warn people from this coin, if you want to ignore this post: go ahead, I did my job in warning you.
_theone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:39:50 AM

so you created an account to come fudding here. why not use your real account? so we can check on your trust factor.

zzz
Coinezs

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:48:09 AM

so you created an account to come fudding here. why not use your real account? so we can check on your trust factor.

Probably the same as a few post ago.
1 post account
lorumipsum

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:24:27 AM

This is my real account as I did not have one before. As I said: you can do with the info what you like, that includes ignoring it.
langezwieper

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:40:55 AM

lorumipsum got a point here. I saw the message passing by on the same Dutch forum has he did probably... It's legit what he's saying. Be warned and be out in time with this coin Wink. Not a longterm coin...
_theone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:06:47 AM

as long there is money to be made... its all fine. but these kind of things have to stop in the thread in order to make it somewhat succesful. if you know what i mean Wink

zzz
iqacid

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:33:01 AM

when it will be lunched? i cant see in OP any countdown
Coinezs

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:34:46 AM

when it will be lunched? i cant see in OP any countdown

You mean launch?

It was Ninja launch, mining is over and PoS is already working.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:24:53 AM

I love the fact that noob account (1 to 10 post) try to create the fud!  Tongue

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Nanbu (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:43:46 AM

Chinese translation posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696789.msg7870738#msg7870738
Nanbu (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:48:43 AM

SCAM
How can this be a scam as nothing was promised or even defined ?

Because one of the founders of the coin said that he and the team who made this coin are regularly pump and dumping. I would not trust a coin setup by such people.

He posted this on a dutch forum:

Ik zit in zijn innercircle met zo'n 10 man, hij verteld ons ongeveer 1 minuut tot 30 seconden van te voren welke coin het gaat worden zodat wij kunnen kopen en snel een sell order kunnen plaatsen, ook vertelt hij hoeveel stijging we ongeveer kunnen verwachten meestal rond de 30% als je op safe wil spelen. En dan gaan al die domme schapen die z'n twitter account volgen kopen zo verdienen we aardig wat, En wat van die domme schapen zullen ook wat verdienen als ze snel zijn.

Translated into english:

"I'm in his inner circle with about 10 people, he tells us about 30 seconds till 1 minute in advance what coin we should buy and place a sell order quickly. Also he tells us what profit we can expect which is usually about 30% if you want to play safe. Then all the dumb sheep following his twitter account will follow buying so we can earn some from them. Some of the stupid sheep will also earn something if they are fast enough".

I can assure you that whoever is posting this on the dutch forum is not a founder of the coin.

I am the founder of this coin. LOCK is my baby and i have no intention of dumping.

Thank you for introducing more pointless FUD to the thread   Roll Eyes
JasonSW

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:42:24 PM

Thanks for updates. People may be pissed off as they can't buy cheap coins right now. I remembered a while ago LOCK was priced at 300sat; since then it was keeping rising and simiy 5 times higher now.

For those who don't think this is a long-term coin, please tell me which coins you trusted and think it is long term?? are you going to buy coin and have it for a year? Even you cannot talk LOCK is long or short term, simply observe this thread and confirm your self! If you prefer a long term coin, go for Bitcoin, I heard it will rise above $10,000. Wink Investment is investment, I alread have 2 times profit on this coin and will expect another 10 times rising or more depending my observation here of updates, etc.
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

Let's keep annoying Bittrex to add LOCK, Tweet them @BittrexExchange, You can also let them know by joining #bittrex on irc.freenode.net
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:41:28 PM

Let's keep annoying Bittrex to add LOCK, Tweet them @BittrexExchange, You can also let them know by joining #bittrex on irc.freenode.net

Yeah we should do that, Ive already did that in the past, its your turn now Wink

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:16:38 PM

You should reach out to Bill @ bittrex as well. You can reach him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252559

Their standard parameter for inclusion:

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 2.0 BTC.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information:
* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Launch Date (past or future)
* Github Link
* Exchanges you are currently on
* Official blockchain explorer
* What is your TxFee for a transaction
* What do you believe your min trade size should be
* A png image for your coin with a transparent background

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:48:50 AM

The quiet coins are always the best ones. Devs spending a lot of time working instead of parading speculation around Cheesy
JasonSW

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:41:24 AM

The quiet coins are always the best ones. Devs spending a lot of time working instead of parading speculation around Cheesy

You got it! Who don't want to buy it low, let me do it! Grin Who don't want profits, let me get it! LOCK is not on any "big" exchanges yet, guess what if it does?
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 03:20:00 AM

Bah screw Bittrex, AllCrypt is a better exchange. Trade it there instead.

Oops. Forgot to switch to my FUD account before posting that.

Wait. I havent hit submit yet, I could just go and switch over and...

Crap.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: