Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOCK] LOCKcoin | X11 | POW/POS | ANON ISO RELEASED SOON!!!  (Read 41400 times)
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:31:55 AM

Plus difficulty is 3.09 so hop in to accumulate before a potential takeover  Grin
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:55:04 PM

someone do something i got a bag of lock too.  Shocked

Ofenkaese

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:09:17 PM

Someone will come and give this coin a life. The project itself is not bad at all and LOCK is NOT going to die, even if some people here want it to be dead. My bag of LOCK is not too big but I'll grab some for later.
Lifensafer

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:15:39 PM

Yes I post this because i pay BTC to join group that does nothing but lose me money.

Chilli say invest in FRAC, GLYPH, VOOT, SUPER, after they already at ATH. WTF?

Chilli start P&D LOCK coin that is so bad he gives up on leaving everyone with bags of shitcoins. WTF?

WHOA!! Just found out this is OriginalChilli's coin that he and his inner circle created to do a pump and dump on!!!

STAY AWAY!!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2d9uykg.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2u9nz36.jpg
g00gsy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:35:37 PM

Sad, ATH my ass, just coz your a sore loser and hopeless trader you fool

nor has he given up, you like to jump the gun dont you

and you didnt pay a btc to join, but 2.5 % of a btc :/

go back to your mummys tit
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:41:24 PM

fuck me another fud post by a one post ass bandit.

Lifensafer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:59:17 PM

Yes I post this as how will Chilli pass proof of developer for LOCK?

Maybe that why he give up and leave everone with bags of shitcoin.

WHOA!! Just found out this is OriginalChilli's coin that he and his inner circle created to do a pump and dump on!!!

STAY AWAY!!

g00gsy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:02:44 PM

this dude thought he was gonna become rich from it, and now is disappointed he hasnt

the advert i joined on, advertised learning trading secrets, i went in expecting nothing, and have learned quite a few things

so i cant complain

and that last post of his makes no sense, i cant understand what he means, perhaps he should go back to class and continue trying to learn!
Lifensafer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:33:12 PM

Chili say he quit job to do p&d LOCK full time.

Then dump LOCK.

Leave everyones bag of junk.

STAY AWAY!!

Nanbu (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:58:01 PM

Lifensafer.

LOCK is a group project with a team of people involved, Proof Of Dev is not a problem.

If you failed to profit from CLOAK, VOOT & SUPER when Chilli was promoting them that's no ones fault but your own. clear buy and sell instructions were given and lots of people did very nicely out of it more than covering any losses taking from GLYPH or FRAC.

you should take any grievances directly to him as you are clearly part of the group rather than post things here and try to derail a coin that couls actually have genuine potential.

Its not just Chilli that holds this coin and you are hurting everyone by behaving like this.

"Chili say he quit job to do p&d LOCK full time." - erm no he didnt. quiting your job to pump one coin would be insane.

"Then dump LOCK." - yeah that makes sense doesnt it? dump it without having pumped it so make no profit.

The community are taking over

valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:04:11 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 06:17:02 PM by valkir

Lifensafer seriusly man you should stop. You are doing nothing except crying. I make some profit with a lot of coin. Now chili decided to start a project if you do not believe just leave and stop crying. Actually you do not have any power with a 4 post account here. Just fud for nothing. Some person are working to dev crypto world. If you just want to make quick cash than go play monopoly and cheat! Tired of kid crying and screaming like a big baby. Get a life man, you will not get rich by doing nothing and just following other. Start your own coin if you want to but stop screaming! Thanks

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:08:11 PM

Lifensafer.

LOCK is a group project with a team of people involved, Proof Of Dev is not a problem.

If you failed to profit from CLOAK, VOOT & SUPER when Chilli was promoting them that's no ones fault but your own. clear buy and sell instructions were given and lots of people did very nicely out of it more than covering any losses taking from GLYPH or FRAC.

you should take any grievances directly to him as you are clearly part of the group rather than post things here and try to derail a coin that couls actually have genuine potential.

Its not just Chilli that holds this coin and you are hurting everyone by behaving like this.

"Chili say he quit job to do p&d LOCK full time." - erm no he didnt. quiting your job to pump one coin would be insane.

"Then dump LOCK." - yeah that makes sense doesnt it? dump it without having pumped it so make no profit.

The community are taking over

+1

Nostril

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:29:58 PM

Lifensafer seriusly man you should stop. You are doing except crying. I make some profit with a lot of coin. Now chili decided to start a project if you do not believe just leave and stop crying. Actually you do not have any power with a 4 post account here. Just fud for nothing. Some person are working to dev crypto world. If you just want to make quick cash than go play monopoly and cheat! Tired of kid crying and screaming like a big baby. Get a life man, you will not get rich by doing nothing and just following other. Start your own coin if you want to but stop screaming! Thanks

+1000
Ofenkaese

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

Lifensafer seriusly man you should stop. You are doing except crying. I make some profit with a lot of coin. Now chili decided to start a project if you do not believe just leave and stop crying. Actually you do not have any power with a 4 post account here. Just fud for nothing. Some person are working to dev crypto world. If you just want to make quick cash than go play monopoly and cheat! Tired of kid crying and screaming like a big baby. Get a life man, you will not get rich by doing nothing and just following other. Start your own coin if you want to but stop screaming! Thanks

+1000

usually don't join those shitty discussions - but as I believe in nanbu,his team and the coin and I'm not up to believe in a cum chewing fudder with fake account, I say

+1
Rubberfoot

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:07:02 PM

Is the latest wallet still ok to use?.
mem_co

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:23:05 PM

Is the latest wallet still ok to use?.

What do you mean "ok"? It just works.
Carcogenicoil

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:39:37 PM

So if I bought now, (ave takin into consideration I can lose) and if the coin re- launches I can make gains, Kewl

Now the idea of this coin combined with tor and tails seems like something that could be real good if it can be pulled off.

So to buy or not to buy now. that is the question im kickin around .  Duh Toss a coin time !.
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

So if I bought now, (ave takin into consideration I can lose) and if the coin re- launches I can make gains, Kewl

Now the idea of this coin combined with tor and tails seems like something that could be real good if it can be pulled off.

So to buy or not to buy now. that is the question im kickin around .  Duh Toss a coin time !.

Cheap coins is a no brainer. May never be this low.
Carcogenicoil

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:50:17 PM

Cheap coins is a no brainer. May never be this low.

Your right.

Now time to go buy Ty.
Lifensafer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:05:55 PM

You buy now only to be dumped on later.

You will loose BTC like I loose BTC.

You were warned.

STAY AWAY!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: